letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
decided to repair the RPY translation files line by line to fix the broken english so it'll sound more natural. hope this doesn't trigger the cheat code. but I'm not altering anything outside of the "text" so far got kitchen2 and bedLoRa done

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i think i will wait for her walktrough
If you wait for walkthrough, it don't change, I'm who are doing the walkthrough, I played this game five times for see the better way, and the only way easy is the studant level

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Holy Crap! this file lets us repair the broken chat. if you feel the horrible translation needs work this file is the one to clean it up with for the kitchen scene.
Hrm. Yeah. I suppose we COULD put in the work to fix things this way. Good call. I am not sure I could be of much help here. My English is very good, but I have NO background in Russian. I would just google translate and try to guess about getting the translations close. But, I wish you good luck.

Reactions: letitbleed

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
I'm really sorry to bore you but in the game folder i only read kitchen.rpyc and kitchen2.rpyc, there's no one file with the estension rpy in all the game folder. The only one kitchen2.rpy is located in game/tl/english folder. Check please.
You are not boring me at all. I find it interesting that your version did not expand that file under the "game" folder like mine did. I looked into the "tl\english" folder and I see the file you are talking about in mine also. However, this file appears to be the todo list and finished list for the developer to translate things from Russian to English. You really need to find the OTHER file named the exact ... same... thing (sigh, bad bad bad bad naming protocol Mr Developer). This other kitchen2.rpy should be in the \game directory I mentioned since I did not move anything around in mine. It is just where it unpacked from winrar. I can't help you beyond that. Good luck.

May 6, 2017
What do you did till now, how many paths you finished?
i finished: night in bed, saturday evenning event, all 3 options when you lift her skirt in the kitchen, and the event in beach with swimsuit( didnt get the hotspot, but i think its after the hj it shows)

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Hrm. Yeah. I suppose we COULD put in the work to fix things this way. Good call. I am not sure I could be of much help here. My English is very good, but I have NO background in Russian. I would just google translate and try to guess about getting the translations close. But, I wish you good luck.
Yup thats exactly what I've started to do on my third file got kitchen2 bedLoRa done working on the store dialogue even if i don't change everything I'm making it more proper english staying true to the scene's

Reactions: nunya damned

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i finished: night in bed, saturday evenning event, all 3 options when you lift her skirt in the kitchen, and the event in beach with swimsuit( didnt get the hotspot, but i think its after the hj it shows)
Shantrel give handjob for MC?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Can someone make a video about the game?
For do a Walkthrough, for me was the hard thing for to do, I think for do a video even with everybody together is almost impossible, I'm not sure but think that no way, at least here

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You are not boring me at all. I find it interesting that your version did not expand that file under the "game" folder like mine did. I looked into the "tl\english" folder and I see the file you are talking about in mine also. However, this file appears to be the todo list and finished list for the developer to translate things from Russian to English. You really need to find the OTHER file named the exact ... same... thing (sigh, bad bad bad bad naming protocol Mr Developer). This other kitchen2.rpy should be in the \game directory I mentioned since I did not move anything around in mine. It is just where it unpacked from winrar. I can't help you beyond that. Good luck.
Just last try... from where you downladed you game if i may ask, mine is from SVScomics

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Just last try... from where you downladed you game if i may ask, mine is from SVScomics
VERY good question. I downloaded from here. I used the Mega link on the original post. I wonder if it is somehow different? Perhaps the original poster on this forum downloaded it from a different place than the guy at svs?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
no she does not, that is the scene im trying to get the handjob
I had the same problem in one of my games, if you really want this scenes in the nerd level you can do this way, all the time that you enter in the kitchen, save, after enter try the scene that Shantrel look your dick and MC, put his hands over Shantrel's head, if it don't happen, give load and try again, always do it till the scene open

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
no she does not, that is the scene im trying to get the handjob
If even this way, don't suceed, You really need lower your level, but try playing and down the level in the same time, you can avoid school three times a week, and look for Shantrel four times a week

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
VERY good question. I downloaded from here. I used the Mega link on the original post. I wonder if it is somehow different? Perhaps the original poster on this forum downloaded it from a different place than the guy at svs?

This is the original link posted here on page 19, click this link, no download, just look at the game folder, there's any kitchen2.rpy

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Here is the trap Screenshot 2017-06-13 07.36.05.png before proceded in this, you need finish the "bad dream" in shantrell bed monday night, both options, wake up and sleep

Nighton

Jun 10, 2017
На странице 36 polywog выложил скриншоты, подскажите что это за развития событий, как этого добиться?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
На странице 36 polywog выложил скриншоты, подскажите что это за развития событий, как этого добиться?
Please use English. It's not Second Happiness.
The pictures are from Poolside Adventures and still pictures from The Klub17 which is the program used to generate the images for the game.

Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes