duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
This might suit you, just drop it in the /game folder. I opted for a bright transparent color so it won't be too distracting in the scene.
Stilo Working in 0.4? I don't see Nothing, anyone could please update it if is possible?
Thx

Last edited:

hadibe

Jun 10, 2017
Yes. However, you CAN make things easier on yourself by changing a line of code (this will NOT trigger "cheater" status or anything like that). It was mentioned in a post on a page in the 20-29 range I think.

Go to this file and change the html color code in the " .... " to something you like from this chart ( ). I chose a nice BRIGHT yellow so I never miss a hotspot.

EDIT: open the file, control-f "style.transparent", change the color code on BOTH of the "#eee4", save, continue gaming.
I can not find "style.transparent"

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
The codes are the last lines of this file, at least in my version they are if your search does not found it (check up and down checkbox maybe)

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016

This is the original link posted here on page 19, click this link, no download, just look at the game folder, there's any kitchen2.rpy
I am not sure about that link. I clicked on the link on the first page, top posting with the description and picture. That is the link the moderators update. It may be newer than the one you are showing.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Unzip this and drag it to Second_happiness-0.4-all\game to make the hotspots visible.
Good call blackmamba. Often it is easier to just copy the file one is talking about and supply it with some instructions. I wonder if this will be a problem for those who downloaded from the link that unpacked differently though. We shall see, I suppose.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For all Players: has 6 Walkthroughs till now Pages 40 - 41 - 43

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am not sure about that link. I clicked on the link on the first page, top posting with the description and picture. That is the link the moderators update. It may be newer than the one you are showing.
Hahahaha, that's really stranger, i donwloaded the game from where you say (first page) and the game folder is completly different, you have all the pictures unpaked and mine not, your game is 858.4 MB and mine is 1.53 GB!!!!!! LOL
Anyways, now i have both :)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes