mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How to get second scene attached? I beverly saw
The second scene is part of the reconciliation with shantrel. When the MC says "wanna stay one intere week whitout speak with shantrell". This appened very early in the game.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How does it interact with the volleyball?
How many SmartAssay you need impudance?
How many matches should I win, should I lose?
With 30 imp and 25 smart you can do all the game.
To win volley stay almost at the bottom of the line. Start from there and stay there. Launch the ball in the lower line.
Blame Mina all the time, she will play better.
You need lose 2 time at the beginning and win 10 time. Afther this start to lose and go to the bar. Repeat until fuck scene.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Alert - For all Players: has 7 Walkthroughs till now Pages 40 - 41 – 43 - 46

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Advice for those that want play this game in a easy way, stay in the "studant" level how many you can, the "nerd" level only work fine for Brenda and Christa you need too, "kingnerd" level.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Good luck with translations/fleshing out, original russian writing is a bit odd, let's say, I sometimes had no clue how am I supposed to understand what's going on

Last edited:

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
it shouldn't be any different if the game is running correctly the file will be the same. when i updated and added the update it broke the game by removing most of the png's as it added the new ones(yup not the upoaders fault just a glitch during the paste process)fortunately the entire png file was uploaded which fixed everything.

Edit: To anyone. any ETA on the next update? I'm still fixing translations when i finally run out of patients or actually finish all of it i'll upload what I have for anyone interested in a more fluid english version
You will run out of patience, trust me :D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
VNorth may not speak English, but from what everyone here thinks about He's really a Cool Guy, for coming to talk to all of us here. If you look at the first few pages you will find Him.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
The VNorth said that your dog ate your english dictionary,Heh,Heh...:closedeyesmile:
Not mine, his :D I don't really need one. It's just, I was translating the game, in particular kitchen, beach, intro and some other minor stuff, but due to time deadline I had to put quantity over quality, so it is rather crude translation (also didn't play the game still, a lot of stuff could be edited). And he also disappeared on 8th, so I had no clue about feedback and if everything is fine-ish with translation.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Not mine, his :D I don't really need one. It's just, I was translating the game, in particular kitchen, beach, intro and some other minor stuff, but due to time deadline I had to put quantity over quality, so it is rather crude translation (also didn't play the game still, a lot of stuff could be edited). And he also disappeared on 8th, so I had no clue about feedback and if everything is fine-ish with translation.
Denizen the :closedeyesmile: is not for you it's only because I guess funny what VNorth said, I'm not rude at offend someone, this is not my way, I always apreciated everyone that do anything for this game, for it, good luck to you.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
The VNorth said that your dog ate your english dictionary,Heh,Heh...:closedeyesmile:
I know, non taken, just you wrote "YOUR" dictionary, I was confused a bit :D
BTW, how is kitchen/beach/intro translation feels like? I couldn't get feedback through VNorth in his patreon posts, hence I have no clue if it was any good. Looking for someone to write something about it except "it's good/fine/bad/etc..."

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Let's hope Vnorth reaches the 500$ goal ASAP so that we get a good translation.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
With 30 imp and 25 smart you can do all the game.
To win volley stay almost at the bottom of the line. Start from there and stay there. Launch the ball in the lower line.
Blame Mina all the time, she will play better.
You need lose 2 time at the beginning and win 10 time. Afther this start to lose and go to the bar. Repeat until fuck scene.
incorrect! you can win only twice and advance through all of it. but the game is strict about how much IMP you have to advance on scenes too low and you won't advance no matter how often you do the scenes correctly

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
LMAO yup but i've got about 1/3 of the text looking better (problem is like in Laura's room there are three files it'll chose from so its nice and legible then gibberish and back again through a scene)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
BTW, how is kitchen/beach/intro translation feels like? I couldn't get feedback through VNorth in his patreon posts, hence I have no clue if it was any good. Looking for someone to write something about it except "it's good/fine/bad/etc..."
We are all hoping that VNorth will get a good translator, which is his wish, we all try to help a lot of new players so they can play because sometimes it's difficult, I'm not sure but they were trying to do a better translation, but so far I did not see any results. So the way is to wait. If you need help, look for, or if you know of a solution, everybody thanks

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
incorrect! you can win only twice and advance through all of it. but the game is strict about how much IMP you have to advance on scenes too low and you won't advance no matter how often you do the scenes correctly
The two are right, it all depends on the level only, if it is a student level, with two or three matches you can continue, but if you are growing your level, need more time

Reactions: letitbleed

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And, I sorry, I want tell, the dog ate His dictionary

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
We are all hoping that VNorth will get a good translator, which is his wish, we all try to help a lot of new players so they can play because sometimes it's difficult, I'm not sure but they were trying to do a better translation, but so far I did not see any results. So the way is to wait. If you need help, look for, or if you know of a solution, everybody thanks
Well, alright D:
Thought it was fine. Guess I'll check what the hell I wrote there D:

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes