mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sry my friend, if you write "afther get her the dress" means you have buyed her the first dress. I cant know if you are new of this game or if you coming from version 03 ALL DONE and now playing version 04. So basically you have to do ALL the options in Laura room at day and night until fuck her sleeping. Afher this you need get mad with her cumming in her mouth, buy her beer at park and give her flower to reconciliate. All this must be done at least 2 time. If all this is right done you should be ok to buy her the first dress. You also need to know well hes friend, meet Stella at the park and do whit her all the story untill he refuse to do you a blow job. It's a long and hard quest.
You never can meet Brenda at the park, only in the prologue.

Last edited:

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Sry my friend, if you write "afther get her the dress" means you have buyed her the first dress. I cant know if you are new of this game or if you coming from version 03 ALL DONE and now playing version 04. So basically you have to do ALL the options in Laura room at day and night until fuck her sleeping. Afher this you need get mad with her cumming in her mouth, buy her beer at park and give her flower to reconciliate. All this must be done at least 2 time. If all this is right done you should be ok to buy her the first dress. You also need to know well hes friend, meet Stella at the park and do whit her all the story untill he refuse to do you a blow job. It's a long and hard quest.
You never can meet Brenda at the park, only in the prologue.
don't forget to get the flower you need to see yanga piss on the flowers monday before breakfast before you pick them there will be three flowers instead of two

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I see hmm I'm on my 2nd reconciliation to try get maniac title. I'm not new I got just about every other scene in the game except meeting Laura in the store.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I see hmm I'm on my 2nd reconciliation to try get maniac title. I'm not new I got just about every other scene in the game except meeting Laura in the store.
Hmm.. your second reconciliation with Laura had to be done in version 03. Your maniac title is needed for Chista quest not for Laura. Until you're mad with Laura you never will meet her at the store.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Oh I know the maniac title is for Christa. She's currently mad with me now. I keep going to store aint see her. Do you go inside the store or click that Read Me or is it an event like Shantral that you meet when you go the city area automatically.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
send me office file if you can;t understand shit, I'll decipher it and will make quick translation from rus on eng
here is the RPY for office work where the translation just goes to complete gibberish at points.

thx in advance

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How in the fucking HELL do you get to the fuck Chantrell in the kitchen scene? I've been stuck on this for sooo many hours now. :(

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So the image in the .RPA of fucking her on the kitchen table isn't in the game...

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Oh I know the maniac title is for Christa. She's currently mad with me now. I keep going to store aint see her. Do you go inside the store or click that Read Me or is it an event like Shantral that you meet when you go the city area automatically.
Read me is only an advice that men can go to buy someting in the shop only in saturday. Ok, finish your path with christa, reconciled with Laura and go the the city, save before enter shop (becouse who you see inside is random) and repeat until you find Laura trying her pink dress. Did you do all the story with Stella right? You will need her and joanna to convince Laura she need the dress.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Okay, how do you 'finish' the beach scene?

I've gotten as far as giving her the new swimsuit, done that lots of times but I haven't gotten this 'magazine hotspot' that people keep talking about.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There is a HJ scene in the kitchen right? Because I can't get to that either. At the sink I can get as far as her removing my boxers, but whenever I click the ask button she just dismisses me.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Okay, how do you 'finish' the beach scene?

I've gotten as far as giving her the new swimsuit, done that lots of times but I haven't gotten this 'magazine hotspot' that people keep talking about.
When you return on the beach ask Shantrel to wear the new bikini, afther he take a bath in the sea she come back and cover her ass with playboy

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
When you return on the beach ask Shantrel to wear the new bikini, afther he take a bath in the sea she come back and cover her ass with playboy
That's IT? Why the fuck were people saying there was a clickable hotspot in this scene?? Why does the 'rub sand' option when you give money on the beach after the new swimsuit have the heart symbol that suggests there is more to see? o_O

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
There is a HJ scene in the kitchen right? Because I can't get to that either. At the sink I can get as far as her removing my boxers, but whenever I click the ask button she just dismisses me.
You need to finish all the Bad Dream quest choise sleep option and you will see the dream

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
That's IT? Why the fuck were people saying there was a clickable hotspot in this scene?? Why does the 'rub sand' option when you give money on the beach after the new swimsuit have the heart symbol that suggests there is more to see? o_O
Ok, when Shantrell put playboy on her ass mc ask her to take it off and her put playboy uo her pussy now you can see the hotspot to remove

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I've seen the bad dream that goes past super fast and you can't see shit. I always choose the wake up option though. I've done this so many times there is no way I've missed anything there. So I should have been choosing the stay asleep option?? That's annoying.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Ok, when Shantrell put playboy on her ass mc ask her to take it off and her put playboy uo her pussy now you can see the hotspot to remove
That's what I thought but there is NEVER a hotspot to click on for me. She just talks about how I have been checking her out... I have the file that highlights them so I know I'm not just missing it...

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes