Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That hotspot dosent work, was an error by the developper that forgot to remove. It's the same hotspot that just move from the pillow to her leg, the position on the screen is the same. In the head of developper vas intended to remove her little bear to see her pussy, but never activate.
Or can be the hotspot for next version, this hotspot even in the version 0.3 was there too, We can wait for see my friend.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah I got it in the end. The bad dream sequence was blocking a crap ton of stuff. As mirenzo said.
Shardoom Welcome here, You can believe Mirenzo is a Great Guy, and You can ask for help for everybody, all here are helping each another, good luck

Reactions: Shardoom

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
I could not interact with a single laura.
My friend wants me to have a blowjob I can not find the way to laura.
A friend who was in the morning on Friday, and this friend started to go out on Thursday.
How can i buy 3 flowers from yanga.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I could not interact with a single laura.
My friend wants me to have a blowjob I can not find the way to laura.
A friend who was in the morning on Friday, and this friend started to go out on Thursday.
How can i buy 3 flowers from yanga.
Go to the park monday morning, meet yanga that piss on the flower, return in evening and you got 3 flowers.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I did a search, and this game are growing in all sites, it's good for Us, but i wait that do great difference for VNorth, and him continue doing this game always good, how he did till now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to buy Laura's dress if I can't leave the house with more than 4999.
You need work in the office in all week, and in the saturday you receive more 200 + 4999 = 5199, Now you can buy the Dress.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Trish627 Welcome here, Dude, I need go, but if You need help everybody here are helping each another, I came now only for give you a tip, good weekend for you.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Trish627 Welcome here, Dude, I need go, but if You need help everybody here are helping each another, I came now only for give you a tip, good weekend for you.
@Carlo S I know you are doing a good work by helping others, but man, STOP to chew all the hard work for them. @muttdoggy Can you or someone else put the Carlo's walkthrough in the OP when you have some time please? To all new players : Again and again, I will say it once more. Carlo S took all his time to make a walkthrough. If you guys can't take a minute to read at least one of the previous pages, some of us (the older players) might miss news/updates.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have a better idea.. @Carlo S, start a notepad doc and copy/paste, write. Make your own walkthrough document. Upload it with the "Upload a File" button on the bottom right. I'll link to your post in the op.
We'll figure out how to keep it updated for future versions. :D

Reactions: Kakato

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to buy Laura's dress if I can't leave the house with more than 4999.
If i'm not wrong, you can go to the store with 4990, she sell you the dress and you go in negative buck.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What leads to me buying Shantell the new bathing suit and how do I do it?
If you have played the version 03 all option until "New Later", first saturday you play version 04, you can buy the bikini. How can we know what you have done with Shantrel until now?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes