Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Right, I'm getting pretty mad with this game now but I'll try what you've said. Thanks for the help. :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
That's IT? Why the fuck were people saying there was a clickable hotspot in this scene?? Why does the 'rub sand' option when you give money on the beach after the new swimsuit have the heart symbol that suggests there is more to see? o_O
The clear sand heart i think but may be wrong, shantrel say "not here" so quest continue friday night in bedroom, maybe....
there are not unseen image to see about Shantrel.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Right, I'm getting pretty mad with this game now but I'll try what you've said. Thanks for the help. :)
Welcome, finish bad dream, both the final option and your spot on the beach wait for you, i hope :)

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait, I've chosen the wake up option a LOT of times. It always ends up with her telling me I made white pee. I mean, I ALWAYS chose that option assuming it'd lead to something but it never did.

Now I've also chosen the sleep option a ton of times and she just stands up and adjusts her panties... How many times do you have to choose these options? o_O

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The kitchen HJ just unlocked even though NOTHING new happened during the bad dream sequence. This game is so fucking annoying...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hmm, the full dream scene just unlocked too. Seems like I just had to choose the 'sleep' option a few times like you said. The Chantrell stuff is moving onward now. Thanks a lot mirenzo!! :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So okay one final thing. I've gotten all the way to the end of the Laura stuff, but, there are two hotspots that are in her room that never activate. One is inbetween her pillows and the other shows up on her when she talks about paying her 20 to see her tits... Does anyone know how to get these to work?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Okay, how do you 'finish' the beach scene?

I've gotten as far as giving her the new swimsuit, done that lots of times but I haven't gotten this 'magazine hotspot' that people keep talking about.
I don't know how but I have this Hotspot !

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yeah I got it in the end. The bad dream sequence was blocking a crap ton of stuff. As mirenzo said.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So okay one final thing. I've gotten all the way to the end of the Laura stuff, but, there are two hotspots that are in her room that never activate. One is inbetween her pillows and the other shows up on her when she talks about paying her 20 to see her tits... Does anyone know how to get these to work?
That hotspot dosent work, was an error by the developper that forgot to remove. It's the same hotspot that just move from the pillow to her leg, the position on the screen is the same. In the head of developper vas intended to remove her little bear to see her pussy, but never activate.

Reactions: Shardoom

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
here is the RPY for office work where the translation just goes to complete gibberish at points.

thx in advance
I'll get it done till the end of Saturday, maybe earlier, a bit busy now. I'll write you smth when you should expect it

Reactions: letitbleed

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Alert - For all Players: has 7 Walkthroughs till now Pages 40 - 41 – 43 - 46

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes