mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok guys, i'm not afraid to confess you this: please have pity to a poor newbe in this forum, what the hell is OP? :'(

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Maybe not all of you remember this, first time we meet Mila the police woman we will send to Lisa shop with only 55 bucks and we can buy caffe cake and fresh fish going in negative bucks -300, that's means we can buy something also if we dont have all the money, this work with the dress to. Not tryed first dress i buyed but the second work for sure.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i guess you are also newbie in any forum :))
OP = Original Post(er)
Tanks for your answer, what you guess it's really not considerable, i dont know your age but mine is 69 and i play pc up to the first Amiga pc. First console i buyed was Commodore 64. Ok no problem but your kind answer is not completed, how i'm suppose to go to the OP from here? What Original Post means?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
and i was a swos champion :) it doesn't matter because the "i had atari/amiga/commodore" it doesn't mean anything to the internet era :)

Original Post = First Post , so go to the first page of this topic

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
and i was a swos champion :) it doesn't matter because the "i had atari/amiga/commodore" it doesn't mean anything to the internet era :)

Original Post = First Post , so go to the first page of this topic
Thanks, now i know, there is always time to learn.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
If you have played the version 03 all option until "New Later", first saturday you play version 04, you can buy the bikini. How can we know what you have done with Shantrel until now?
I'm playing version 04. Is there an event that needs to happen before the option appears in the Dress store? When I go there on Saturday the Girl asks why I'm hiding and the only option is to exit.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have a better idea.. @Carlo S, start a notepad doc and copy/paste, write. Make your own walkthrough document. Upload it with the "Upload a File" button on the bottom right. I'll link to your post in the op.
We'll figure out how to keep it updated for future versions. :D
Your idea is great, please wait only the Laura's way, that I'm doing and I send to you, Thanks Dude, if you want put in PDF, You can choose.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Laura's way isn't so hard. Just make sure you have stalked the girl in the park on Friday and Saturday mornings till she refuses to do a blowjob. When she asks if you like the colour choose thought it was a transfer (or something like that, NOT the yes I like it option), try talking to them at the bench in the park when they're all together till blondy flashes her ass getting the beer, then sleep assault Laura till you can cum on her face. Do that a few times and she'll catch you one day as you go to leave the house. Then you have to visit her at the park and she'll ask for beer - go ask Lisa, the she'll ask for flowers. Go to the park Monday morning and you'll catch the girl pissing, go back to the park after school and talk to Laura - pick flowers then give to her. Eventually she'll raid your pockets and steal some cash. Then you have to catch her at the dress shop. Thursday evening I think? (could be wrong) after that you must meet the dark haired friend at the beach on Wed, talk about dress, then the blonde at the park fri/say morning to talk about dress. Then Laura will bug you about it. To buy her the dress go out on Saturday with 4900 and collect your salary.

After buying the dress you can sabotage it buy taking the acid from the workshop. First you sabotage the chest and after buying her a new one get a scene, then get more acid and sabotage the ass - get final scene.

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have a better idea.. @Carlo S, start a notepad doc and copy/paste, write. Make your own walkthrough document. Upload it with the "Upload a File" button on the bottom right. I'll link to your post in the op.
We'll figure out how to keep it updated for future versions. :D
Walkthrough link: -

Reactions: Luciano

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ok guys, i'm not afraid to confess you this: please have pity to a poor newbe in this forum, what the hell is OP? :'(
Welcome to the club, I'm Newbie Too, and I guess that has many more here, but what's better are that everybody are doing the best we can, and You really did a great work, and deserve all thanks.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S I know you are doing a good work by helping others, but man, STOP to chew all the hard work for them. @muttdoggy Can you or someone else put the Carlo's walkthrough in the OP when you have some time please? To all new players : Again and again, I will say it once more. Carlo S took all his time to make a walkthrough. If you guys can't take a minute to read at least one of the previous pages, some of us (the older players) might miss news/updates.
Kakato Thanks for care about me My Real Friend, but I think that is better do all the work now, and the next version I'll have almost nothing for to do. But Thanks so much, I said, and tell you again You're The Guy

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks, now i know, there is always time to learn.
I spent twenty years without speaking or writing English, the computer was the same as not having, because I didn't have the time, because I had so much to do, little time I had, I played video games, now I have to relearn everything. But I'm proud of it because I did it. And now I can be here with everyone without having to worry. So I give a lot of value to a friend like you, I say and I repeat You're Great

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes