letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
First you need avoid school twice a week, when everything open, continue and try do all you need. has two versions and I think that my and your version is the same.
working in the office lowers your education too but only on days she cheats you for pay.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
working in the office lowers your education too but only on days she cheats you for pay.
Dude, I don't know why, but in my version this way not work, if I avoid school. the level change is fast in this way, we know that there's two version. And I was seeing, my way can don't work for everybody, but only in the level path. In the others ways, everything the same.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Dude, I don't know why, but in my version this way not work, if I avoid school. the level change is fast in this way, we know that there's two version. And I was seeing, my way can don't work for everybody, but only in the level path. In the others ways, everything the same.
its why i mentioned the day she cheats you and you say your working for no money because the -1 shows up during the text other days it doesn't

but yes simply not going to school will probably be the fastest way to drop education level

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I looked in SVSComics, but i really don't know if are mine walkthrough, if really is, I wait that this way is good for VNorth too, thanks for warn me.
try download the game from Uploaded/free but hit only the file WT, it's exacly yours....

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When I came here, was only 16 pages, and now has 54 pages the everybody help each another, I believe both the ways are growing, and better, the game had in almost the all site that I saw a great difference, starting with 12.000 followers, and now in very sites together reach 38.000 followers, I'm very Happy, and this aren't Official can be really much more.

Reactions: blackmamba

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
its why i mentioned the day she cheats you and you say your working for no money because the -1 shows up during the text other days it doesn't

but yes simply not going to school will probably be the fastest way to drop education level
Yes My Friend, I talk about two versions, because I feel many differences in the level, and I don't know why till now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
blackmamba: Thanks for everything, Dude. And stay connected not to miss the new version, everyone here needs your help.

Reactions: blackmamba

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yes My Friend, I talk about two versions, because I feel many differences in the level, and I don't know why till now.
Ok, i know the are 2 different content of the same version but as far as i can tell the gameplay is exacly the same. I downloaded my game from svscomics and my game is 1.7 GB, the game here in the OP is 879 MB and i dowloaded this to.
I played both and i cant see any difference between two.

priyankarBiswas

Apr 21, 2017
how to get new bath robe or bikini for santrel
done the reconcilation scene ..after that didnt go cllge for 2 weeks
In kitchen while washing..the pull down the pants ..and MC touch her head and then Santrel says to remove his hand from her head
And also the mc does not wake up from bad dream
in beach ..I chose option remove the sand ..she mommy is interesting,,dont do that in public ..or somthimg like that

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ok, i know the are 2 different content of the same version but as far as i can tell the gameplay is exacly the same. I downloaded my game from svscomics and my game is 1.7 GB, the game here in the OP is 879 MB and i dowloaded this to.
I played both and i cant see any difference between two.
There's two versions of the same game, and aren't about if has 1.7 Gb or not, I'm talking because the way easy for me don't work for all, and I not understand why, my friend

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes