MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
I make a suggestion. Walkthroughs bird as a word document or pdf you write becomes more beautiful. As in mynewlif game.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
For those interested I've gone through the opening scene translation text to clean it up

this is the file there are only text changes made so you can simply replace your existing RPY in game folder with this one the intro should be a bit more reader friendly give me any thoughts on it

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
The two are right, it all depends on the level only, if it is a student level, with two or three matches you can continue, but if you are growing your level, need more time
I'm not sure student has much effect I advanced with student nerd and kingnerd haven't tried it on the lower smarts levels yet pretty sure the beach girls are not as tied to the education as they are to IMP

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm not sure student has much effect I advanced with student nerd and kingnerd haven't tried it on the lower smarts levels yet pretty sure the beach girls are not as tied to the education as they are to IMP
I really thinking that you can be right, for everything what I saw till now, the better way for me, I'm seeing, aren't working for all. And I played this game five times. Only Studant level was easy, can be the two versions.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I really thinking that you can be right, for everything what I saw till now, the better way for me, I'm seeing, aren't working for all. And I played this game five times. Only Studant level was easy, can be the two versions.
the beach girls is pretty limited there is only one set of scenes to go after once you can get her to drink you've got the scene pretty much done as long as you remember to lock the door

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
the beach girls is pretty limited there is only one set of scenes to go after once you can get her to drink you've got the scene pretty much done as long as you remember to lock the door
The only thing that I see in my game is Maya avoid MC when him are other level

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
The only thing that I see in my game is Maya avoid MC when him are other level
ok quick walkthrough of beach cafe scene (once you advanced to her drinking) you go to order food with her, she starts ordering and hesitates wanting to order other stuff [hotspot apears on her back] use hotspot she lists a bunch of things and you suggest a cocktail ...$300 later she drinks it gets drunk fumbles to bathroom you follow her and on the scene with her in bathroom and you in hall [hotspot on door handle] you close door[hotspot on latch] you lock door then you stand behind her talking [ a hotspot on her butt] .....scene continues next beach cafe she will refuse you need to do the volleyball thing again then things will reset to a few new scenes.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Damn it I just can't get through fixing the damn office translation that has to be the most fucked up text I've had the displeasure to try and decipher .
here is the tl file (you find it in the Game folder in the game files replacing your tl folder with this one for a better translation of more than half the english text in the game )changes include Brenda's house, the park,park walk,kitchen,kitchen2 ,bathroom laura's room and a few others can't say if I'll keep going so I'm posting the link to whats already done in this post:

May 6, 2017
Can someone give me a save with everything done, because i cant get the hj in anyways, and i complete all the scenes except the handjob.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Beach volley scene: first time as you can see need impudence minimun 15 to triggle first ass hotspot at the bar Screenshot 2017-06-15 07.59.21.png Screenshot 2017-06-15 07.59.59.png
next time just lose 1 volley again, same scene as before + Screenshot 2017-06-15 08.00.30.png Screenshot 2017-06-15 08.00.54.png end.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Damn it I just can't get through fixing the damn office translation that has to be the most fucked up text I've had the displeasure to try and decipher .
here is the tl file (you find it in the Game folder in the game files replacing your tl folder with this one for a better translation of more than half the english text in the game )changes include Brenda's house, the park,park walk,kitchen,kitchen2 ,bathroom laura's room and a few others can't say if I'll keep going so I'm posting the link to whats already done in this post:
send me office file if you can;t understand shit, I'll decipher it and will make quick translation from rus on eng

Reactions: letitbleed

blackmamba

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone give me a save with everything done, because i cant get the hj in anyways, and i complete all the scenes except the handjob.
There you go, some content might not be avaiable because you might need to redo it, ie the beach girls. Otherwise should be all unlocked.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Can somebody tell me what the MC and Laura does after you get her the dress? I can't even trigger that so I gave up and probably use somebody save.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Can somebody tell me what the MC and Laura does after you get her the dress? I can't even trigger that so I gave up and probably use somebody save.
You can look for acid in workshop and ruined her the dress to buy another and look new scene. This is repeteable.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
ok quick walkthrough of beach cafe scene (once you advanced to her drinking) you go to order food with her, she starts ordering and hesitates wanting to order other stuff [hotspot apears on her back] use hotspot she lists a bunch of things and you suggest a cocktail ...$300 later she drinks it gets drunk fumbles to bathroom you follow her and on the scene with her in bathroom and you in hall [hotspot on door handle] you close door[hotspot on latch] you lock door then you stand behind her talking [ a hotspot on her butt] .....scene continues next beach cafe she will refuse you need to do the volleyball thing again then things will reset to a few new scenes.
You're right, the beach is the fastest way to do it.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You can look for acid in workshop and ruined her the dress to buy another and look new scene. This is repeteable.
LOL I can't even get the dress unlocked. I never see her at the store. Either way i just did that rpa extract to see pictures. I see a lot of scenes I never got.

How do you meet Brenda in the park?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes