yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
i need help pls with chrism. event how the FK... he fuck her and me i got onlyy a blowjob with stella did i miss something :mad::mad::mad::mad:
View attachment 267259
New Year
1Talk to Shantrell and Lala
2. Talk to Laura
3Talk to Shantrell and Lala
4 Talk to Laura (Pop button)
5 Again Lala and Shantrell
6. We run between them until Laura has the "Tyk" button
7We go to the workshop for the tool
8We talk with Lala
9We talk with Laura
10We talk with Shantrell
11 go to the store .500 bucks necessary
12We speak with Shantrell. NO (in the case of yes-sad ending)
13 Again we go to the store
14 2nd day Kitchen
15Share in all rooms until we find shantrell (hide. Pillows)
16 Again in the shop (1000 needed)
17We go to the thicket - a bottle of vodka near the stone - not enough - bring down the price to 999
18We go to the club

19 For the ending with BRAND we go to her house
20Kitchen-New Year-Cook Punch
21 Propose punch-With Jack-L Laura-Brenda (4x buttons Wine-Leg-Wine-Grab, Undress, thrust)

22For ending Laura and girlfriend-after p.18 go home

23. Kitchen-New Year- Prepare Punch-Offer Punch-No- Ask for Laura
24. A bit to drink-to play on a computer- play-understand-play-understand-play-understand-play-drink
25 We choose to whom we are going. Zhanna-Laura-Stella (Save and try different options and look for hidden buttons) I JUST TRY TO REMEMBER HOW TO GO TO THIS OPTION, OTHER THANKS TO ALL.

FINISHING WITH SHORTREL
1 After p.18 go home
2 Kitchen-New Year-cook punch-do not offer punch-offer beer
END WITH LALA
1. After p.18 we go home
2Kuhnya-New Year-prepare punch-offer punch-offer beer- DO NOT carry it to the sofa-skr. Stripping button
ENDING SHANTTREL, LORA, LALA
All the same as with Shantrel, only attributed to the sofa
We undress all three, we choose whom to fuck. You can fuck only one and save will not help, so to watch all three episodes this pissing new year must be passed three times

ATTENTION !!!! NG with Laura's friends, this script will not pass if IMPUDENCE IS LESS THAN 123

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
To resist group sex with Zhanna, you have to go through the New Year twice
hi, u mean to fuck stella i should go through the chrism. event twice ?
pls light me up pls ? i really want MC fUCKk stella not that fkn david asshole ?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
A couple things I seem to be stuck on and I'm not entirely sure...

Mina is never telling me that her cop test is coming up so I'm not able to progress past watching her dress in the morning after passing out in the club (with two "move a little" hotspots). Is there a specific time she's supposed to mention it or is it random? I've been through two month's worth of weeks going to the club each time it's available and waking up in her bed each time.

Brenda I have advanced to the point where I take her home after college and fuck her while she's "passed out" on the bed. There is supposedly an anal scene but I've not been able to trigger any hearts past the licking/fucking.

I am able to click the "Panties" button for Lisa and help her move boxes, along with two buttons "Tits" and "Pussy" but never get the dialogue where she asks me to buy a spicy coffee the next day. The MC just says he was "too embarassed to ask". Impudence is 110...is that really too low?

Reactions: Alteni

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Mina never brings me home anymore and I messed up completely, must of missed something, I've never got a BJ from her and don't feel like starting all over again :(

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
there is another option about scene with stella ? with that fkn david when he fk her and i go a fkn bj ? is there a another choice that i dont knw ?
88694_milfc-3fan.gif

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
I know this isn't directly about this game, because I've got it on other games I've tried to run, googled around and found no solution. Any help would be appreciated
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 186, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 287, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 304, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=False, suppress_overlay=False)
error: No matching GL pixel format available

Edit - Just solved it, installed steam, one of the libraries it is dependent on must be the solution...no idea which one lol. Thanks for trying to help.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes