meone

Jul 3, 2017
i still dont get it many of the 0.7 are there like talking to jenny,Lala bathroom but i cant get them to continue.
How do i get asked by that blonde teacher to get tutoring and how can i finally get rid of those idiotic ****blocks when talking to Jenny.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
well.. did read last comments now, seems this is broken for now? il wait few days. better get working game later than bugged asap.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Question, can we use our old save files? Or do we have to start a new game?
you would go crazy starting new game every update =)
unless its a platform change and/or change in old content, then old saves work.
if its change in old content, then saves from earlier time than that still work

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Have you tried the "Tickle" hotspot monday morning during family breakfast? This will open a lot of event.
I dont have this hotspot on monday breakfast yet. On the walkthrough its written the scene where Shantrel sleeps with you on the sofa happens before the monday family breakfast.
Also at the beach with Shantrel when I pick the option Swimsuit the scene ends when shes lying sideways and ask me if it's better now, Im not sure how to get more of the beach scenes, do i have to keep on picking the swimsuit option again & again?

EDIT: is this tickle hotspot on monday a really tiny spot or its written in big letters as on monday breakfast?

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
its similar to the other morning when shantell come alone in bath towel
did play 0.4 and 0.5 and about hour for 0.6 and i didnt get the playboy hotspot andmonday tickle, and saturday ''tv session'', done everything countless times, about to start new game this update and see if maybe i had some bug (once in 0.4 did try an ''mod'' som1 did upload here that did show hotspots, and it did break game, didnt let progress in game, also it did show hidden buttons but did hide the buttons that was originally visible always, like the clothes shop letters. after got rid of the,m but in new updates still use old saves so it maybe broken now, new game might solve, dunno.

Last edited:

edups teevi

May 15, 2017
cant get to fight with shantrel for a week
i bought the bikini, she even got my underwear down but i keep giving her money...
already had those 3 options in breakfest and i did the first 2 over 10 times

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I've played it several times, I keep on student level, but so far I could not trigger the scene of Lala asking me to go dancing, I've done all of the above. bring coffee to Mina and I'm dating Krystal.
I followed the advice of @mirenzo and his Walkthrough.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I've played it several times, I keep on student level, but so far I could not trigger the scene of Lala asking me to go dancing, I've done all of the above. bring coffee to Mina and I'm dating Krystal.
I followed the advice of @mirenzo and his Walkthrough.
you need to visit lala on friday afternoon and do her homework, use OK. and she will ask you to come to club with you, this friday you willfail to get her into club, but next friday buy coffee and cake and visit mina morning, then lala afternoon. then mina at club, then back to lala. need to do it 3 fridays till you get your first funfun

Reactions: inyourface

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to put the tricks? because every time I put the one of the silver I take it out or say cheat detected, some solution?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
That is probably one of the marked files which I had to remove. What is the renpy traceback? I replaced the marked files with an empty file, hoping renpy wouldn't crash.

I've attached a possible fix, extract it to the Second Happiness folder, overwriting the 3 files. Does the game still crash?
Thanks for sharing the Fix. At work right now. Will try and let you know. Appreciated.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Is there any way to highlight hotspots in 0.7?

There is no "Kitchen2.rpy" in the game folder anymore just a "Kitchen2.rpyc" which is encrypted and the "Kitchen2.rpy" in game/tl doesn't have the style.transparent string.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes