VN Ren'Py Abandoned Secret Boss: New Neighbours [v0.2] [PaperBoyProductions]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Patreon went from showing a patreon account to having a website gateway problem so maybe the site is just having trouble displaying his creator page?? Is there anyone who is currently a patron who could should shed some light on things?

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Patreon went from showing a patreon account to having a website gateway problem so maybe the site is just having trouble displaying his creator page?? Is there anyone who is currently a patron who could should shed some light on things?
Yeah, it's gone. He's not a creator anymore, just a Patreon user:

> This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.

No charge for Oct though. Last charge was Sep.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
dam i really picked a bad time to start this. i really liked what i played so hopefully you get back to it at some point. i find it pretty random what gets a lot of support and what doesn't.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I really enjoyed what I played so far. I was absolutely disappointed in Charlottes trip to the salon though. Was expecting a beautiful auburn redhead and instead got a bad magenta dye job. :( When you get back to this I would ask for an option not to screw up her hair like that. She went from a perfect hottie to an almost butterface. (just because it is difficult to look at her with that hair. :( I know it is just my opinion but with that hair she is no longer in any form a romantic interest, when I play.

Reactions: Lululelouch

Mr. Impaler

Oct 27, 2019
Any news regarding the new update's date. BTW, loved it so much, interesting story to begin with. Eagerly waiting for the new content in next update.

Reactions: Lululelouch

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Does anyone know what was his last preview picture of the next update? I think it had something to do with a bunny suit. I could be wrong.

Elenmir

Mar 25, 2020
Really loved the concept of the MC hiding that he is the boss and just doing grunt work. Hope everything is going okay paperboyP, RL comes first but I will keep holding out hope you come back to this. Ty for the game

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
This was abandoned long ago and the patreon account cancelled, it just didn't work out as he would've wanted, didn't get the following he wanted fast enough.. it's not coming back, let i rest.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes