Mar 17, 2019
The game is way too grindy and monotonous.
for the normal version it's probably ok since people want a cafe "simulator" anyway but for the NSFW mode it's way too boring at least in my opinion.
and what about the guy? Sergil or what's his name?
Can he also work as a "maid" or why can you unlock skills for him?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
The game is way too grindy and monotonous.
for the normal version it's probably ok since people want a cafe "simulator" anyway but for the NSFW mode it's way too boring at least in my opinion.
and what about the guy? Sergil or what's his name?
Can he also work as a "maid" or why can you unlock skills for him?
I think the main problem is that money grinding is too slow while the game is too easy. As in- to save money well you need to play in a slower speed- throw out all the customers who don't tip well and then get as many orders on the rare worthy ones as possible but even then you only make 3-5k on a good day and later unlocks require tons of that. And the gameplay consists of just dragging pictures constantly- if there was actual gameplay that was difficult or had penalties to keep you interested like most sims.. It would be a big +.. Maybe having to memorize an amount of orders or more of the minigames without having to buy them again for them to appear. Of course- the payoff would be bigger so the game unlocks quicker.

Sergil is the one bringing the drinks- his bonuses either passively help the whole cafe like frequency of people showing up on their own or later being able to give take-out to a female customer(which is basically just kicking them out of the seat)

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Referring to NTRfun's last post, my problem with the backroom is not changed. I find it in its present state quite boring and pointless. But seriously, fulfill the guests all orders for hours is even more interesting, than watching the maids in the gloryhole or the dance room for a whole minute. But the real problem with the backroom is that it makes the maids look like as a mindless prostitute...
This gloryhole part was totally a wrong turn or idea... What’s the point of that the maids satisfies orally 20-30 random guests a day, and then the story just moves on as if nothing happened...?! It's not the first time I say it, but instead of these pointless oral games, rather I could imagine that the Take Out activity continues in the backroom with the guest you choose, but no longer as an image ..rather in animated form. 1-2 such events per day per girl sounds much more effective than satisfying 20 random strangers across a hole..

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
As in- to save money well you need to play in a slower speed- throw out all the customers who don't tip well and then get as many orders on the rare worthy ones as possible but even then you only make 3-5k on a good day and later unlocks require tons of that.
Or just, you know, have Ame go solo at it. She rakes in the dosh like nobodys business. Just pass her an energy drink from time to time and youre good.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Referring to NTRfun's last post, my problem with the backroom is not changed. I find it in its present state quite boring and pointless. But seriously, fulfill the guests all orders for hours is even more interesting, than watching the maids in the gloryhole or the dance room for a whole minute. But the real problem with the backroom is that it makes the maids look like as a mindless prostitute...
This gloryhole part was totally a wrong turn or idea... What’s the point of that the maids satisfies orally 20-30 random guests a day, and then the story just moves on as if nothing happened...?! It's not the first time I say it, but instead of these pointless oral games, rather I could imagine that the Take Out activity continues in the backroom with the guest you choose, but no longer as an image ..rather in animated form. 1-2 such events per day per girl sounds much more effective than satisfying 20 random strangers across a hole..
That my friend is a solid suggestion! To all the players who focus on how canon things are to the story and what not the gloryhole thing doesnt really make much sense. Why have the maids take the time to get to know and build relationships with the customers if they just going to blow any random patron who walks in. It doesn't really work. Now if its particular customers that the maids have taken the time and effort to get to know then that would make a lot more sense. As much as i like more lewd content it should at least make sense from a story perspective otherwise why have a story if there is just gonna be a bunch of random and pointless sucking and fucking. Maybe these gloryhole events could be added to a maids client section of the gallery and have the gloryhole content for specific patrons and maids. Not a bunch of random Joes.

Mranimetits

Jul 2, 2021
in the back rooms when i add sergil and a girl to a room they just disappear. Does anyone know whats going on here?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
No. Netorase would imply mc has a cuckold fetish and wants his girlfriend to cheat for sexual gratification. This game he literally just doesnt care. His opinion is "Its up to her".. And theyre in a very open relationship qhere both are allowed to see any girl or guy without the other feeling bad about it. The girlfriend also sets up the other girls for the mcs fun. Its just swinging.hence tag. The NTR tag doesnt belong. And the fact it says netori on the info of the pin is extra wrong since thats just completely different perspective than what is currently in the game anywhere.
Isn't there a "prostitution" tag?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I played this game for about 10 hours over the last week and got to the point where you get the 4th girl (Ame) and I was almost considering dropping the game.

The money gain is incredibly low for what stuff is worth and how expensive the many offerings are (Items, food, and Upgrades). I ended up discovering where the save is and modding in pretty much 9999 of everything.

Once I did that, the game is actually very fun! Once you actually start accessing The Client Scenes (NTR) there is actually some good writing, animations, and overall a really in depth hentai game. Without the use of cheats? This game is unbelievably frustratraing.

From the 10 hours I played I would suggest the following (Do note as a Dev, I know the feeling of getting bombarded with suggestions and balancing content/systems. Feel free to ignore me since at the end of the day, this is your game. I'm just sharing what I THINK could help keep players engage without having to resort to modding saves.)

-Increase Money gain so that you are getting $1000 a day in the early game, $2500 in the mid, and about $4000 when you unlock Ame (More money means more ways of investing into the cafe and the maids. Playing for 3-4 in game days and only having enough to Upgrade a Maid's Skill once is not fun at all)

-Tune Favor and Popularity by giving more early on and upgrading the amount through Perks or Shop Items. Basically allows players to at LEAST upgrade one Perk per day. Lewd Gain can be kept as is since the slow gain makes sense

-Decrease the amount of "Give Number x Amount of times" to 5. Since the game uses RNG, 10 numbers to say the Jock for Catherine can take HOURS and it's damn near impossible with the current stat distribution. To even upgrade her Give Number Perk, it would require heavy amount of investment at the cost of simply not doing anything else to the other 3 girls

-Have a way to buy more Chat Times through the shop. Once a day is bit restrictive considering you have 4 girls to stat level up at a given point. By all means make the item expensive but 1 Chat per day is not helping the heavy Grind.

-Rebalance the Random Chance offerings (The little screen that pops up that usually gives you money, invites a customer, gives Lewd/Fame, etc) to give a bit more. This is the easiest way to allieviate the grind. Instead of giving 1 Lewd for say Ame, giving 3 would work incredibly well. Instead of getting $100 by inviting a "friend" make it $300. Small increments are night and day considering how much the flow of the game is dictated by stats.

And finally as more of a bug report, I think this game has a memory leak happening somewhere. I went to save my game earlier because the game suddenly started to stutter during the gameplay. Basically the timer was working normally, but the girls and customers were moving at slow speed. Soon as the day ended, I got the sex scene where you fuck Catherine on the counter but the animation was flickering and all I had was a grey screen before it. Once I pulled up the save menu, the game crashed.

Before anyone asks, my computer runs this game flawlessly but I've noticed that playing the game for more than 30 minutes, makes my RAM usage spike. It has to be a memory leak of some sort. Just posting it in case the Dev hasn't noticed.

Again, feel free to ignore me. Just wanted to help out a fellow dev. Cheers!

Alewain

May 24, 2022
I usually exclusively play Japanese games, due to the fact that most western games commit any combination of the following sins:
-Unfinished.
-Generic 3D CG taken from other programs.
-Tedious to play.

This game is guilty of all three of those, BUT despite that is still a great game, one I'd recommend. And the reason is simple, but fundamental: the dude making this game has a good sense of aesthetics. So, I hope you won't abandon this project like many western erotic games and that you'll bring this to completion.
Anyway I do have a couple simple suggestions.

-Arrange foods and drinks by price. Do this for both the food shop and for the lists on the top right while you play the actual game.

-Put a symbol or something on a customer to indicate when you have already used a waitress' skill on him.

-Will we ever get a backroom that is an actual prostitution room? Speaking of backroom the way they work for now is kinda janky, some other users were also talking about this. My suggestion would be for client to go there alongside the waitress that served them AFTER they've been served in the front of the cafè. But I guess that wouldn't really work with the gloryhole room. So I don't know.

-I don't like that to get the special events with the customers you have to mindlessly spam the Give Number skill on them. Wouldn't be better to have the customer be served for X amount of total seconds by the relevant waitress? It would also work as a soft tutorial to train the new players to use the right waitress for the right customer. The "chance to get item" from using Give Number is also a pretty weak and unsatisfying bonus.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Small update I guess. The game is suddenly displaying grey screens during scenes, stuttering and slowing down every single time I load up the main gameplay, and also randomly crashing.

I basically have to close the game every time I end a day and it plays just fine. If I play 2 days in a row, I get the above issues.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes