GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
All I am asking is how much content there is in regards to NTR (negative, positive, neutral, whatever) vs the "only with MC".

Like if the game is 80% "Some type of sharing that I shouldn't call NTR even though the Dev does" vs 20 "Only with MC, or not sharing or whatever"

If the content split is like 80/20 it's probably not worth the time of a player who won't "buy the pin", if it's closer to 50/50, something like 60/40 or whatever, that's a different story.
I would say it's leaning more toward pin content at this point, but I've seen a decent amount of non-pin content as of the last release. Then again...I've been playing for a while and it's difficult to tell.

With that said...the cafe has options for a glory hole room and a stripper room...but nothing for non-sharing content.

There is good stuff for non-sharing folks...but not sure I could recommend this to you if you're among those at this time.

Reactions: hobobobb

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I would say it's leaning more toward pin content at this point, but I've seen a decent amount of non-pin content as of the last release. Then again...I've been playing for a while and it's difficult to tell.

With that said...the cafe has options for a glory hole room and a stripper room...but nothing for non-sharing content.

There is good stuff for non-sharing folks...but not sure I could recommend this to you if you're among those at this time.
Thank you for the reply, and explanation. Exactly what I wanted to know.

I will wait and check back in after a few more updates.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
All I am asking is how much content there is in regards to NTR (negative, positive, neutral, whatever) vs the "only with MC".

Like if the game is 80% "Some type of sharing that I shouldn't call NTR even though the Dev does" vs 20 "Only with MC, or not sharing or whatever"

If the content split is like 80/20 it's probably not worth the time of a player who won't "buy the pin", if it's closer to 50/50, something like 60/40 or whatever, that's a different story.
K I haven't played it in a few updates so I'm probably a bit off. Someone mentioned a little while back that Sergil (the MC) had a bunch of scenes in the past little bit. If that's the case then it's probably a little better than what I'm going to say.

Most of the scenes in general, as in not lewd scenes, in game are about Sergil and the girls getting closer and building their relationship. It's the most important part of the narrative so far.
As for the sex scenes it probably leans more towards the swinging/prostitution content. There's a decent bit of scenes with Sergil, so it's not a total blue ball simulator for non cuck MCs but there is overall less sex with him than there is with others.

I don't do the sharing shit and I don't mind the content split as is, but I'm one of the weirdos who finds the base gameplay fun. A lot of other harem fans have gotten ridiculously uppity about their preferred content not coming out fast enough, so while it's fine for me I won't speak for you.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
can someone help me? i simple get no money, alrealdy tried redownloading, tried delething the saves and nothing, i got it from GOFILE.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
K I haven't played it in a few updates so I'm probably a bit off. Someone mentioned a little while back that Sergil (the MC) had a bunch of scenes in the past little bit. If that's the case then it's probably a little better than what I'm going to say.

Most of the scenes in general, as in not lewd scenes, in game are about Sergil and the girls getting closer and building their relationship. It's the most important part of the narrative so far.
As for the sex scenes it probably leans more towards the swinging/prostitution content. There's a decent bit of scenes with Sergil, so it's not a total blue ball simulator for non cuck MCs but there is overall less sex with him than there is with others.

I don't do the sharing shit and I don't mind the content split as is, but I'm one of the weirdos who finds the base gameplay fun. A lot of other harem fans have gotten ridiculously uppity about their preferred content not coming out fast enough, so while it's fine for me I won't speak for you.
thanks for the additional info.

I am also not "Uppity" (I had to look up the definition of this, so thanks for the new word) about whatever content there is. I don't $upport games with Ntr/Sharing/cuck/whatever you call that type of thing. As such, I don't expect anything in the game to be done "for me" (or players like me).

I am happy to wait patiently (and play other stuff) until the dev decides to add more of this type of content.

Still, I appreciate the information (and new word).

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hmm...what happened to Sergil here...?
View attachment 1990699

This part of his face is just flashing on the screen.
Having only started this game recently, there's all sorts of errors like these. I looked back at the changelogs and the one for this version:

They switched to a paper doll system, meaning that you might make a person's parts that aren't necessarily static, like their eyes or their mouths, into separate entities. You then paste these onto the main body/model and change them for various scenes. This ends up being more resource efficient.

However, as you noted above, and as I've observed, there's bugs all over the place. You have people going off to the side or completely off screen, you have mouths or eyes animating in the wrong places just floating there, I even ran into an issue where the choice buttons were left of center, so much so that the right choice button was over the left choice's words, and the left choice button was almost completely off screen.

It seems like they're going to be having a lot of these bugs in the short term due to the new system. I'd report the bugs but at this point they're so prevalent that they have to know they're happening, so maybe see if the next version fixes most of the issues.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Have to say I personally haven't any of those errors, and I've put a couple of hours into the newest update. Not attempting to deny your experiences, just saying they don't seem to be universal. That or I was just lucky/you were unlucky, etc.

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
Why do I keep having the bad ending 1?
If you skip the day too many times in a row then you get the ghost/Penumbra ending.
You can do it max 4-5 times and then just play through a day without skipping to reset the counter. (After about 3 skips an eye with a number will appear at the end of day summary as a warning)

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
dang im still waiting for Gyaru-oh guy to be implemented eventhough it just my imagination lol.

I dont really like too many girls character, looking at another game that makes u able to make 10 or more harem is ridicilous BUT since this game add more room so better to add girls that can help cleaning.... im for big titties MILF also she's married!!!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am a bit confused about this game. Are there lewd events happening during service, or does everything happen outside of that?

I was kinda interested in this game if during service, some lewd stuff would organically happen. But not sure if that is the case and it is worth going through all the grind.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I am a bit confused about this game. Are there lewd events happening during service, or does everything happen outside of that?

I was kinda interested in this game if during service, some lewd stuff would organically happen. But not sure if that is the case and it is worth going through all the grind.
You get lewd images during service when you use the Flirt, Takeout, Give Number, and Special Care actions. There are events that will happen at end of the service game play. Additionally, if you Talk to the girls at the end of shift, go to their "Client" menu, there are several scenes you can activate over time by clicking on them. I think those are all NTR scenes, if I'm not mistaken, though.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes