Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
From what I can see, the game is safe. There is NO NTR,cheating,sharing,cuckold etc ...
There are no forced scenes etc ...

I have played up to day 10th and the only scene so far I have unlocked is the MC and his girlfriend morning BJ scene.

There is an item in the game, a pin. It costs 3500$.
If you give it to one of the girls, this will unlock ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckold etc ....
The girls will sleep with clients.

So just dont buy that item and dont give it to the girls.
I have to say that I played the dev's version on his patreon. Version 0.4.2

For me this is a wait and see, before supporting the dev. If the focus is on whoring out the girls to other clients, then Im out.
The game is still very early in development.

evilstealer

May 13, 2017
Well, this new chances system looks screwed with my old saves. Cafe has like 185k popularity yet you feel lucky if there are 4-5 customers per day.
Gallery crashed the game with an error about cynthia_bend_over reading status from the save, that is not there, and so on.
But starting a new game means grinding again. :(

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
People in the comments wrote that there is an avoid ntr and you can simply not give the item. Does the game have non-NTR content and how much of it in comparison to NTR content?
And yes, I'm not sure, but it seems to me that if this is a game about a brothel, then the harem tag is not entirely appropriate.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The search would give you dozends of answers...the last one 2 posts above yours...

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well I mean the brown haired girl fucks someone but the brown haired girl is an employee not in a relationship with you so it's not really NTR
All girls have NTR content (I write NTR, but I mean sex not with Mс). And if, in essence, there is very little content in the game, there are several scenes of ntr and not ntr.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah the game at least needs an avodiable NTR tag. On the outside it looks a lovely romance game in a maid cafe but when you go in it you are whoring out your love interests into the customers that includes your actual girlfriend in the game. Like if you pimp the sluts like other brothel sims you can argue that is not ntr but one of them is your girlfriend... Your girlfriend literally says she would like to fuck with other guys and she will have fun doing it when you give her the item... Like wtf? XD if it's not ntr/cuckoldry, I don't know what it is. Sorry but there is nothing wholesome about this game like the description says. Again, it needs a ntr (avodiable) tag
i mean its called secret care cafe it seemed pretty self explanatory and I don't think it is ntr, just to you it is since you yourself don't have a choice since thats the game

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
2 posts above say about 1 bj scene. Is this all non-NTR content?
Depends are you okay with seducing the other girls and having secret girlfriends. Meaning there are scenes available for the other girls along with Christmas scenes that have much more than just a bj and only involve the protagonist. But the current content otherwise is more NTR, cheating, sharing,cuckold, etc. For an estimate on the events, there should be 2 scenes per girl maybe more that just involve the protagonist.

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Also I encountered a glitch that crashed the game. Some kind of collision error when I tried to give the Businessman customer a cookie. I'll try to recreate it snap a shot

Reactions: HonkaBadonkas

HonkaBadonkas

Oct 5, 2017
People in the comments wrote that there is an avoid ntr and you can simply not give the item. Does the game have non-NTR content and how much of it in comparison to NTR content?
And yes, I'm not sure, but it seems to me that if this is a game about a brothel, then the harem tag is not entirely appropriate.
I've played the game till the end (it's a nice management game with some neat mechanics, hence why I missed sleep the entire night with my little john long flaccid in my hands), and I could tell that you can play through it entirely without going through the NTR bits but you'll be missing a large bit of H content from Cynthia - your girlfriend, because a lot of that H Content revolves around messing around with your customers. You still have the option to bang the other two co-workers as the main character, but - as of version 0.4.32, they're very limited, unlike prostituting themselves to the customers. You can still avoid NTR by not buying a specific item at the store.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I've played the game till the end (it's a nice management game with some neat mechanics, hence why I missed sleep the entire night with my little john long flaccid in my hands), and I could tell that you can play through it entirely without going through the NTR bits but you'll be missing a large bit of H content from Cynthia - your girlfriend, because a lot of that H Content revolves around messing around with your customers. You still have the option to bang the other two co-workers as the main character, but - as of version 0.4.32, they're very limited, unlike prostituting themselves to the customers. You can still avoid NTR by not buying a specific item at the store.
I have looked at all H content since the last update(0.4.2), and I agree with you. In terms of H, the game will appeal to those who like the swing theme, but harems and vanilla fans will not like the game, for them there are 1-2 scenes per girl. I still think that the harem tag is not appropriate here.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes