RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

Dev for Secret Care Cafe here, thank you all for all the attention for the game! Thank you for your time while playing it and commenting! I appreciate all the feedback and I hope I will be able to provide a game you will enjoy! I will do my best to make it happen.

Let me answer few questions first hand!

This seems like a dumb question considering the general theme of the game, but is there viable path in which you keep the girls to yourself? If so, is there still a decent amount of content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the start of the game, girls won't drift toward others.

I'm still in the early stage of development and I'm still polishing gameplay, adding planned functions and each week adding as much of content (Events) as I can. It's nowhere close completion at this point but after I will finish all the main functions in gameplay (upgrades, menus, gallery) my full focus will be on events/scenes, both sfw and nsfw.

I hope the gallery eventually gets a full scene playback feature and not just going through the pictures.
Gallery will get function to repeat events as well, it's in my 'to do list' but slightly further in development. Not because it's hard, I already have basic functions ready, but because right now it would be extra time consuming. I will be needing a whole week or two just to rewrite some of the code and add each scene. It's very important to have this function in the game and for sure it will be added!

no android ports yet for a pleb like me?
Many people asked about that. I had no idea that android version would be in such demand. So my plan for it is as follows: When we will be closer to final version (or after final PC release) I will buy licenses for android (it's separate licenses in game maker) and I will try to update it to work on android. It will need some tweaking to events (I'm still thinking of a way on android to have a way of finding hidden scenes with just one finger-touch input) but it should be possible. And if the Android version will work I will also provide IOS version.

is this just 100% rng or is there some way to get it?

went through (with skip function) 50 days and nothing, So if this event exists it's stupidly rare.
WOW it was just a plain flash panties event. dogshit
I will be upgrading/rewriting code behind the events rng, I've got few reports of bad rng already. Right now it's totally random. Sorry for inconvenience!

Does anyone know what engine this game runs in? I would like to play on my mac and have had no luck with wineskin/playonmac so would like to work out the directories for a workaround
Game runs in "GameMaker Studio 2". Just this week I've put Experimental Mac version on my Patron, on 11.04 should be available for public if no other problems with that build will be come up. If you will be still interested in the game in few days, check it out on Sunday and let me know if you were able to run it and play (and maybe on what kind of Mac)!
Of course, my final plan is to have Mac build avaliable and working.

Anybody else having issues with the Jock eating all the hot dogs in stock? I've stopped feeding that fucker. That dude luvs hot weiners in his mouth. Gobbles them up.
That was a bug that was introduced to game together with new perk system. Hot dog rodent will be dealt with in the next Public update. I'm sorry for the trouble.

So... any customization here??? i mean bodies and clothes?
There is one skin available right now (winter skin) for cafe and maids and I have plans for more skins to buy/earn in-game, but right now I don't plan on adding a whole customization menu for the girls.

probably the best looking game i've ever seen on f95zone 10/10 please release Steam Version
Thank you so much! Steam version will be available, but I will take care of it when we will have more content in game and it will be in more finished state.

90 dollar Juice!? must be some REALLY good Juice...

Thanks for the cheat. What I always wonder. Why make the games grindy.
It destroys the Fun.
Cheating makes the game to a cg gallery. Am I right?

And yes that might be early, but this is the right moment to criticize and speak out freely what we think is a fault. The developer if he reads it can react and adjust. Something I wish would happen more often.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm still in 'adjusting the prices, costs and stats increase' stage. I want this still be a game in which you have to unlock stuff by playing, but I will be trying to reduce the grind in few ways. One of them is adding more events that will increase stats and cash based on your choices. I hope variety in gameplay, new additions I have planned for it and bosses will spice up every in-game day.
I am considering adding 'ease mode' in which you will rise your stats a lot faster, but that's for later. For now I will keep adjusting prices and collect feedback about it and if anybody has proposition regarding changes to the prices, contact me or ping me, I will be evaluating every possibility. I want to make this game enjoyable and not make it feel like work, but this will require more testing with players. Thank you for your time.

Thanks for sharing this
and it did remind me that we have no female cafe visitors.
the couple does not count.

so maybe a suggestion here, to implement some female visitors to entertain.
The girls take care of the customers not the owner, he has his team to take care of.
As one of the users already mentioned, we have one female client now, as you mentioned, we also have a Couple Client (that will also have their own cg's and events in future) and I have planned [Redacted] client.

There are a lot of outdated questions and reports in the topic, that are already answered/resolved.

Let me know if you will have any more questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Have a great week!

Alex

Last edited:

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019

I'm still in the early stage of development and I'm still polishing gameplay, adding planned functions and each week adding as much of content (Events) as I can. It's nowhere close completion at this point but after I will finish all the main functions in gameplay (upgrades, menus, gallery) my full focus will be on events/scenes, both sfw and nsfw.
Thank you for the reply and also for adding this as a path to the game! Your renders look awesome and I didn't want to have to skip on this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

romariop

Dec 7, 2020
Hey there!

Dev for Secret Care Cafe here, thank you all for all the attention for the game! Thank you for your time while playing it and commenting! I appreciate all the feedback and I hope I will be able to provide a game you will enjoy! I will do my best to make it happen.

Let me answer few questions first hand!

Gallery will get function to repeat events as well, it's in my 'to do list' but slightly further in development. Not because it's hard, I already have basic functions ready, but because right now it would be extra time consuming. I will be needing a whole week or two just to rewrite some of the code and add each scene. It's very important to have this function in the game and for sure it will be added!

Many people asked about that. I had no idea that android version would be in such demand. So my plan for it is as follows: When we will be closer to final version (or after final PC release) I will buy licenses for android (it's separate licenses in game maker) and I will try to update it to work on android. It will need some tweaking to events (I'm still thinking of a way on android to have a way of finding hidden scenes with just one finger-touch input) but it should be possible. And if the Android version will work I will also provide IOS version.

I will be upgrading/rewriting code behind the events rng, I've got few reports of bad rng already. Right now it's totally random. Sorry for inconvenience!

Game runs in "GameMaker Studio 2". Just this week I've put Experimental Mac version on my Patron, on 11.04 should be available for public if no other problems with that build will be come up. If you will be still interested in the game in few days, check it out on Sunday and let me know if you were able to run it and play (and maybe on what kind of Mac)!
Of course, my final plan is to have Mac build avaliable and working.

That was a bug that was introduced to game together with new perk system. Hot dog rodent will be dealt with in the next Public update. I'm sorry for the trouble.

There is one skin available right now (winter skin) for cafe and maids and I have plans for more skins to buy/earn in-game, but right now I don't plan on adding a whole customization menu for the girls.

Thank you so much! Steam version will be available, but I will take care of it when we will have more content in game and it will be in more finished state.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm still in 'adjusting the prices, costs and stats increase' stage. I want this still be a game in which you have to unlock stuff by playing, but I will be trying to reduce the grind in few ways. One of them is adding more events that will increase stats and cash based on your choices. I hope variety in gameplay, new additions I have planned for it and bosses will spice up every in-game day.
I am considering adding 'ease mode' in which you will rise your stats a lot faster, but that's for later. For now I will keep adjusting prices and collect feedback about it and if anybody has proposition regarding changes to the prices, contact me or ping me, I will be evaluating every possibility. I want to make this game enjoyable and not make it feel like work, but this will require more testing with players. Thank you for your time.

As one of the users already mentioned, we have one female client now, as you mentioned, we also have a Couple Client (that will also have their own cg's and events in future) and I have planned [Redacted] client.

There are a lot of outdated questions and reports in the topic, that are already answered/resolved.

Let me know if you will have any more questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Have a great week!

Alex
Thanks for the response, I'll look forward to the mac release!

Reactions: RareAlexDev

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

Haven't played since 3.0 and found out I had to do the upgrades all over again? Upsetting.
In Public version 0.4.51 I've introduced to the game an upgrades to the abilities. It's something new, before that it was only one 'lvl' of a abilitiy and hidden statistics in the code that changed cg and a little stats acquirement. If you have your old save 0.3.0 it should still work and all the statistics should be saved (lewdness, charm, looks, popularity) and you can use that points to upgrade your skills in the Upgrade Menu.

Thank you a lot for checking out the game! Keep in mind that the game is still in active development and will change. First public version 0.2.0 is totally different from 0.4.51, the next builds will add new things and even change existing mechanics, depending on the feedback and development. I hope you understand.

Alex

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Hey there!

In Public version 0.4.51 I've introduced to the game an upgrades to the abilities. It's something new, before that it was only one 'lvl' of a abilitiy and hidden statistics in the code that changed cg and a little stats acquirement. If you have your old save 0.3.0 it should still work and all the statistics should be saved (lewdness, charm, looks, popularity) and you can use that points to upgrade your skills in the Upgrade Menu.

Thank you a lot for checking out the game! Keep in mind that the game is still in active development and will change. First public version 0.2.0 is totally different from 0.4.51, the next builds will add new things and even change existing mechanics, depending on the feedback and development. I hope you understand.

Alex
The looks, charm, etc. was still there, but my problem is I had to buy the upgrades that were already there from day 1 and that took up all my money for an ability I already had before the new update. Now I'm going through with less money trudging around cuz I don't even have enough for food and drinks.....

metafour

Nov 1, 2018
Hey Alex! Didn't know you started posting here. I found you game through this site and im proud to be part of your first 100 patrons. Hope you can keep up the good work and steady pace of the updates. Loving the game so far.

I enjoy the client scenes more than anything because god damn you did that Cynthia one so well. The Rai one was a bit weirdly underwhelming although I sorta get it, but the Cynthia one is plain fucking hot. You gotta do that for Cookie my man 8) Good luck!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I am glad the game can be both prostitute and harem game. but what about the scenes ratio for both content ? 50/50 ? it easier to make prostitute scene. add woman then add a guy and done. I hope it isn't harem 20% and prostitute 80% or something.

How about make the same amount of scenes but the guys will be MC or customers depend on the route. sure it is reuse asset and some will call you are lazy but vanilla guys won't unlock prostitute content anyways and vise versa. some will be exclusive for the route ofc like 3 or 4 some and gangbang.

Barrod

Jun 20, 2017
could anyone give me safe file. dont feel like doing the whole grinding again?
Here you go. cheated the game with cheat engine if you need more stuff later all variables are in "double". Btw this save is with ntr unlocked. dont have save with harem route.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
it easier to make prostitute scene. add woman then add a guy and done.
I would argue that it's not easier. It just depends on the quality. What you brought up is easy and you are right about that but, by the looks of it, the developer is going for clients with defined personalities and quirks. Which means that writing a good scene for them is just as hard as writing one for the protagonist (if not harder). As for the 50/50....well looking at the whole prostitute theme 60/40 or 70/30 leaning towards the clients side makes more sense. 80/20 is a little too extreme.

Last edited:

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
hey guys, quick question: how much sex is there in this game yet? specifically from the maids towards the customers?

thx

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hello there!

where are the save filles on Mac??
It should be here:
/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Secret Care Cafe/

hey guys, quick question: how much sex is there in this game yet? specifically from the maids towards the customers?

thx
Ok, a little spoiler of contents currently in game:

I am glad the game can be both prostitute and harem game. but what about the scenes ratio for both content ? 50/50 ? it easier to make prostitute scene. add woman then add a guy and done. I hope it isn't harem 20% and prostitute 80% or something.

How about make the same amount of scenes but the guys will be MC or customers depend on the route. sure it is reuse asset and some will call you are lazy but vanilla guys won't unlock prostitute content anyways and vise versa. some will be exclusive for the route ofc like 3 or 4 some and gangbang.
Summing up: for now as of version 0.4.72, clients have more skills cg, but MC has more lewd events with Maids. A lot more to come for both Clients and MC.

I don't want to reuse the content like that. You have good point but for people who will want unlock everything or just like both kinds of content this will be lazy and this will take you [the player] out of the game. I prefer to spend extra time on making them a little bit more unique.

Update-only's would be pretty nice, ngl.
Unfortunately engine doesn't really let me do that easily. I've researched this topic a bit and I would have to create very elaborate launcher and change it each time, maybe have a server to which people could connect or entirely change the way the game works and checks the files. It would take a lot of time and I wouldn't be able to do it alone and definitely not weekly. I'm sorry for inconvenience but downloading full build right now is for me the only option of updates in Game Maker Studio 2. In the end, the game won't be needing launcher, so I won't pursue it. Again, sorry.

Hey Alex! Didn't know you started posting here. I found you game through this site and im proud to be part of your first 100 patrons. Hope you can keep up the good work and steady pace of the updates. Loving the game so far.

I enjoy the client scenes more than anything because god damn you did that Cynthia one so well. The Rai one was a bit weirdly underwhelming although I sorta get it, but the Cynthia one is plain fucking hot. You gotta do that for Cookie my man 8) Good luck!

Ended on a good note.
I hope I answered at least some of your questions. Let me know if you want to know something more.

Have a great week all!
Alex

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I was thinking that it would be a good idea (for immersion) if the scenes between MC and the maids had some slight changes (like just some different dialogues) if you let them have sex with customers. The same scene overall but with some different dialogues, just so that as a player you're always reminded what you chose and the effect it had on the girls behavior.
(I still couldn't play the new update because lot of work, but soon ! If you recently already did stuff like that and I didn't know, don't mind my comment)

Reactions: Lati130
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes