• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

sdsa545

Apr 25, 2019
Well, this new chances system looks screwed with my old saves. Cafe has like 185k popularity yet you feel lucky if there are 4-5 customers per day.
Gallery crashed the game with an error about cynthia_bend_over reading status from the save, that is not there, and so on.
But starting a new game means grinding again. :(
If you don't want to lose your gallery progress just copy-paste this in "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe\Galleryswitches.ini"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gabriel1234

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Well, this new chances system looks screwed with my old saves. Cafe has like 185k popularity yet you feel lucky if there are 4-5 customers per day.
Gallery crashed the game with an error about cynthia_bend_over reading status from the save, that is not there, and so on.
But starting a new game means grinding again. :(
I was having the same issue because of the popularity and was getting 2-3 clients per day... but with the recent update it seem to fix it and im back to normal.

thedoc27

Mar 18, 2019
I think I found a Bug on version: 0.4.32: my game crashes whenever I give the "business man" customer (guy with the PC) a Cookie.
Also when I accidentally click on the discord or patreon Icon while in Fullscreen (mainly when saving) and I switch back to the game, it's not fullscreen anymore, but the game reacts as if the cursor location was it's location on the fullscreen. In other words where you click and what is actually clicked ingame isn't the same thing.
not sure if this is the right place to post these bug findings but I hope this at least helps people avoid them.

romariop

Dec 7, 2020
Does anyone know what engine this game runs in? I would like to play on my mac and have had no luck with wineskin/playonmac so would like to work out the directories for a workaround

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is this just 100% rng or is there some way to get it?

went through (with skip function) 50 days and nothing, So if this event exists it's stupidly rare.
WOW it was just a plain flash panties event. dogshit

Last edited:

sdsa545

Apr 25, 2019
is this just 100% rng or is there some way to get it?

went through (with skip function) 50 days and nothing, So if this event exists it's stupidly rare.
WOW it was just a plain flash panties event. dogshit
I don't know if something changed but try with the method I listed before (edit galleryswitches.ini), open the gallery before loading a save or I think it will reset to the original state. Backup your file before proceding

edit: oh nvm i didn't properly read the second line of your message >O<

Last edited:

albertrebla

Dec 31, 2016
I think I found a Bug on version: 0.4.32: my game crashes whenever I give the "business man" customer (guy with the PC) a Cookie.
Also when I accidentally click on the discord or patreon Icon while in Fullscreen (mainly when saving) and I switch back to the game, it's not fullscreen anymore, but the game reacts as if the cursor location was it's location on the fullscreen. In other words where you click and what is actually clicked ingame isn't the same thing.
not sure if this is the right place to post these bug findings but I hope this at least helps people avoid them.
Same bug V.0.4.4

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I hope the gallery eventually gets a full scene playback feature and not just going through the pictures.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
This seems like a dumb question considering the general theme of the game, but is there viable path in which you keep the girls to yourself? If so, is there still a decent amount of content?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
This seems like a dumb question considering the general theme of the game, but is there viable path in which you keep the girls to yourself? If so, is there still a decent amount of content?
I guess you could say that yes. The concept is still them flirting with the customers, so for me it makes more sense they are naughty with them, but the game can totally be played without any such scenes (you just have to avoid buying the item for each girl which unlocks sharing), only MC with the girls.

Reactions: Herbii

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Nice to see the game evolving. Buying different skills for the girls makes the management part a little better because you feel like you are advancing instead of grinding (at least a little). The game part is coming along nicely.
I would like to see more clients and scenes with them and that part of the game advances a lot slower so I think I will put the game on the back burner for the next year or so. Also hope there will be more scenes with those clients than two.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes