joose

Jan 21, 2018
" - new way of checking for random events - from totally random I've change the system to counters for events, now there is much bigger chance of seeing events not seen at all or not seen for a long time and each time you see an event, counter for that event resets itself to zero, so there is little to no chance that you will see the same event next day and much bigger chance you will see new events or the ones you didn't saw for a long time. "

Fucking. Yes. Finally.

vtEcho

Dec 31, 2019
And what does it matter if the avoided content is the majority of the sexual content? NOTHING.
But it's not the majority in the way you think it is. The CGs that appear during gameplay are not animated, which is why there are a lot more CGs (3 or 4 pics for non-lewd and lewd version) instead of events that appear after work which is lesser, but animated. The dev was comparing the sexual content between the MC and clients including the gameplay CGs, which the clients will have more because some have unique interaction with specific maids (One maid will have like 4 normal CGs with a generic client and 5 lewd CGs, 4 being with a generic client, but one being a specific clients like the couple).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
But it's not the majority in the way you think it is. The CGs that appear during gameplay are not animated, which is why there are a lot more CGs (3 or 4 pics for non-lewd and lewd version) instead of events that appear after work which is lesser, but animated. The dev was comparing the sexual content between the MC and clients including the gameplay CGs, which the clients will have more because some have unique interaction with specific maids (One maid will have like 4 normal CGs with a generic client and 5 lewd CGs, 4 being with a generic client, but one being a specific clients like the couple).
You clearly didn't read what I quoted from the Dev in the first place so every further discussion with you is pointless.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017

Sorry.. Maybe this is one of those, "My English isn't working things"...

HansDampf788 seems to comment that he takes issue with the fact that the majority of the sexual content is between the maids and customers.

And what does it matter if the avoided content is the majority of the sexual content? NOTHING.
I think the logic here is being that if you choose to not purchase the items which open up the prostitution / ntr / other-men-with-the-girls, you will miss the majority of the sexual content in the game.

To which your reply (vtEcho), is that, you will not miss the majority of the sexual content, avoiding the prostitution path, but that the clients in the prostitution path will have more content than the MC...

I'm not trying to be being sarcastic or a dick, but could you please clarify your point?

The whole idea of making the 'other males' stuff a 'purchasable tree' (for lack of a better description) is very interesting and I am wondering if the core concept of the game is more 'The player is expected to purchase this tree' or if its a very real attempt to make separate paths that are balanced and equal.

vtEcho

Dec 31, 2019
Sorry.. Maybe this is one of those, "My English isn't working things"...

HansDampf788 seems to comment that he takes issue with the fact that the majority of the sexual content is between the maids and customers.

I think the logic here is being that if you choose to not purchase the items which open up the prostitution / ntr / other-men-with-the-girls, you will miss the majority of the sexual content in the game.

To which your reply (vtEcho), is that, you will not miss the majority of the sexual content, avoiding the prostitution path, but that the clients in the prostitution path will have more content than the MC...

I'm not trying to be being sarcastic or a dick, but could you please clarify your point?

The whole idea of making the 'other males' stuff a 'purchasable tree' (for lack of a better description) is very interesting and I am wondering if the core concept of the game is more 'The player is expected to purchase this tree' or if its a very real attempt to make separate paths that are balanced and equal.
Yep read it wrong, sorry English is not my first language.

Reactions: DrFree

Neurosss

Mar 21, 2020
This looks really interesting, I have been watching for awhile, is there much game here yet or should I wait for more content?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Yep read it wrong, sorry English is not my first language.
Lol, sorry.
I actually meant that English was not MY first language, so thought I was interpreting your comments wrong.
Though I guess this works too.

Jojo1029

Oct 4, 2020
The mack download says the game is broken and makes me move the game to trash. Anyone got a solution?

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I LOVE the concept of a comfort cafe where you control how much the girls flirt. It's also not netorare/cheating in anyway so it feels very positive emotionally. I also really like how loyal the girlfriend is, I hope to see more.

Like everyone else, I think the grind needs to be decreased but also the main gameplay loop needs to be improved. The UI is a little clunky so clicking on everything doesn't really feel smooth, I think gameplay that uses the Keyboard might be an improvement? Like press 1 to highlight the first seat (or outdoors) then press Q,W or E to assign a girl. Then to assign food you press (seat number) and A,S,D or any other button for other types of food? It'd be gameplay like Cook, Serve, Delicious! but simplified and more engaging, I feel.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes