meluna

Feb 9, 2020
When i want to update this game do i have to copy any file to have my saves or this engine does not require such thing ?

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
The drag and drop system is pretty infuriating. Please let us just click the chat bubbles for orders or something, drag and drop causes hand fatigue and is annoying when time pressed.

Reactions: Throwaway7777

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I edited the save file to unlock all the cgs in the gallery
Backup your save before replacing it
Edit: as of 0.4.2 multiple saves are allowed so CG unlocks are now changed via the Galleryswitches.ini file
Is this retroactive? Like, does it work for future galleries? How would I edit them in myself?

Nevermind, I figured out how. I've also figured out how to edit the save files manually. Here's a save file with 99999 money and like all the gallery scenes. Place in appdata/local/Secret_Care_Cafe.

If you don't know how to open Appdata, just search %appdata%.

Last edited:

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
- added new Auto Stock Perk, that after the end of the day buys the amount of stock you've chosen.
Thats pretty nice but rather useless if u dont cheat money. If u could autostock up to a certain value instead of buying a fixed value of items it would be much more usefull and rly handy without going bankrupt if u want to keep your stock up high enough ;)

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
" added new Auto Stock Perk, that after the end of the day buys the amount of stock you've chosen "

Oh my God... yes please

Thank you so much for this

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
how do you make cookie your secret lover, I dont know if the event is just random because Ive had her favor past 60 for the last 30 days but Im still not getting the after work event

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Not sure if its been asked before but it'd be nice to be able to change the Main character's name.

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
So I've seen this question around here multiple times yet, but still unanswered; Does anyone know how to trigger Clark's event? He hasn't showed up once yet for me.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey everyone!

Thanks everyone for your comments and for checking out the game.
Answering some questions today.

So I've seen this question around here multiple times yet, but still unanswered; Does anyone know how to trigger Clark's event? He hasn't showed up once yet for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if its been asked before but it'd be nice to be able to change the Main character's name.
Even though it's not hard to do, at this point it would be time consuming. I will think about if this is worth it. Thank you!

how do you make cookie your secret lover, I dont know if the event is just random because Ive had her favor past 60 for the last 30 days but Im still not getting the after work event

Does anyone know how to get the new random events? I can't seem to trigger them

- added new Auto Stock Perk, that after the end of the day buys the amount of stock you've chosen.
Thats pretty nice but rather useless if u dont cheat money. If u could autostock up to a certain value instead of buying a fixed value of items it would be much more usefull and rly handy without going bankrupt if u want to keep your stock up high enough ;)
Thanks for proposition! I'm thinking about changing it to what you've written, makes sense. Basicly you would just put the amount you want Emilia to fill up your stock to, each day, right?

Is this retroactive? Like, does it work for future galleries? How would I edit them in myself?
I try to make everything "future-proof" so every save should work in the future with the newest versions of the game. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up.

The drag and drop system is pretty infuriating. Please let us just click the chat bubbles for orders or something, drag and drop causes hand fatigue and is annoying when time pressed.
I've tried it before the public release, but it was boring. It was just clicking, no need for stock, no need for the 1/4 of the screen, you just was looking at the cafe, without movement. I'm sorry but I won't be changing this basic way.
But I will consider on adding the perk (second level of Synth-IA maybe?) that will do that. I will see how will I feel with it.
Thanks for suggestion.

Still no Android port.:cry:
Yea, sorry, I will work on it much later in development, in few months :(

When i want to update this game do i have to copy any file to have my saves or this engine does not require such thing ?
You don't have to copy anything. You just have to download new version, unpack and start. Saves are saved in appdata on your local computer and game checks for them so no need for copying over.

I have an immodest question. How much has the harem content grown compared to version 4.2? (It's not very clear from the changelog, so I'll find out here)
Not much new Harem content yet. Slowly getting to it.

Is there a chance of buying a new cafe with more tables and recruiting new girls in new versions ?

Again, thanks for all your feedback. I will continue to try my best each week.

Have a great and stress-free weekend everyone!

Alex

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I've tried it before the public release, but it was boring. It was just clicking, no need for stock, no need for the 1/4 of the screen, you just was looking at the cafe, without movement. I'm sorry but I won't be changing this basic way.
But I will consider on adding the perk (second level of Synth-IA maybe?) that will do that. I will see how will I feel with it.
Thanks for suggestion.
Hi, thanks for replying about the retro-active thing. But, concerning the core gameplay itself, perhaps you can take some inspiration from cook serve delicious? Like, 1,2,3,4 for the four positions of waiting outside and the tables? Then, press Q/W/E for the three waitresses, something like that? For the food, set some other customizable bindings? I think that'd be pretty cool.

Also, I feel that the drag-and-drop needs a little improvement on a few things;
a)Dragging and dropping is a repetitive movement that takes some precision, hitboxes might be a little small and you can't drag a waitress that's on standby- you need to click their token. If you're able to drag their model itself, it'll be an improvement.
b)When a CG pops up, the customer's patience will still continue dropping. This can prevent you from seeing an order as they time out.
c)The day can move a bit too slowly at times and too quickly at others. Please add a time-control option?
d)I seem to always see the same few mob types, I very rarely encounter female customers.
e)Currently, for me, the day-to-day gameplay is really quite uninteresting and it gets old pretty quickly.
Perhaps add a combo system? Like when you are able to chain orders together quickly without dropping patience, it would feel rewarding; getting a "Cool, Good, Great, SICK" kind of deal going?

It would feel more engaging, having to focus and remembering which table has what order and having an optimal order to deliver it in. Would be even cooler if you manage to implement keyboard controls like what I mention above. You don't necessarily have to remove drag and drop either, you can keep both control schemes!

I'd like to add that I love the direction you're going with this concept, swinging expressed in this form is really sweet and mature to me.

It's like, they're both adults and they get that they're just having some harmless fun once in a while but they ultimately still love each other - I quite enjoy it and it's a very rare sight. Usually, swinging is either really vanilla and boring or quite extreme in NTR. It's quite the breath of fresh air.

I really enjoy the game's concept so far and I look forward to it's growth. Cheers!

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It's like, they're both adults and they get that they're just having some harmless fun once in a while but they ultimately still love each other - I quite enjoy it and it's a very rare sight. Usually, swinging is either really vanilla and boring or quite extreme in NTR. It's quite the breath of fresh air.
I don't understand, I also like it but isn't always swinging like that ? I mean harmless fun for a couple that still love each other.
And what do you mean by "vanilla and boring", isn't swinging in this game also vanilla ?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes