baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just tried it and its a fun game. the graphics are good if we think of the engine behind the rendering.
the grind is there, so it takes time. many hours if u don't cheat. the gameplay is ok, can be stressful from time to time.
I like the idea and the girls looks good.

I do wish for a better corruption progress. it can jump from one state to another quite fast without much context.
the GF u get some "context" when u click levelup for the gloryhole, but not all, I assume the DEV will add more content there (since the game is not complete). because I liked that they talk about it first before she allow it to happen.
the problem is also, u can see pictures when u work that show quite daring stuff, while in the same time u have not progressed as much in the glory-hole. so Im thinking this could be worked on, so if girl didn't progress gloryhole, she will not do explicit stuff with customers.

also, if u give the "pin", u notice the change immediately. thats also too fast.
now, Im not sure how to do that code-wise. it can be quite complex. the game works with variables, so if I change it will follow.
maybe have an variable (like I told about the gloryhole) that u need to progress that first before u can enable anything sexual with the customers. and again. for every progress there should be some talk between MC and the girl. and also requirements to allow it and also MC need to agree.

even so its well made and u get addicted a bit as u want to see whats next.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
every time i use the skill to send a client to the backroom the game crashes
Yeah, ever since update 0.8.8 or 0.8.9 or so, my game freezes up for a couple of seconds whenever a client enters the glory hole room with a maid in it while I have the secret camera installed. Since it's something brief for me and a crash for you, it might be a momentary spike in RAM or CPU usage I guess?

At any rate, that problem wasn't there in slightly older updates.

Hansel22

Nov 24, 2022
just tried it and its a fun game. the graphics are good if we think of the engine behind the rendering.
the grind is there, so it takes time. many hours if u don't cheat. the gameplay is ok, can be stressful from time to time.

I do wish for a better corruption progress. it can jump from one state to another quite fast without much context.
the GF u get some "context" when u click levelup for the gloryhole, but not all, I assume the DEV will add more content there (since the game is not complete). because I liked that they talk about it first before she allow it to happen.
the problem is also, u can see pictures when u work that show quite daring stuff, while in the same time u have not progressed as much in the glory-hole. so Im thinking this could be worked on, so if girl didn't progress gloryhole, she will not do explicit stuff with customers.

also, if u give the "pin", u notice the change immediately. thats also too fast.
now, Im not sure how to do that code-wise. it can be quite complex. the game works with variables, so if I change it will follow.
maybe have an variable (like I told about the gloryhole) that u need to progress that first before u can enable anything sexual with the customers. and again. for every progress there should be some talk between MC and the girl. and also requirements to allow it and also MC need to agree.

I agree that level 1 gloryhole should be the first sexual stuff that happens with the customers. There'll still be many updates and the dev is aware of most of these issues.

Reactions: Xrandom and baka

Hansel22

Nov 24, 2022
Yeah, ever since update 0.8.8 or 0.8.9 or so, my game freezes up for a couple of seconds whenever a client enters the glory hole room with a maid in it while I have the secret camera installed. Since it's something brief for me and a crash for you, it might be a momentary spike in RAM or CPU usage I guess?

At any rate, that problem wasn't there in slightly older updates.
I had this issue in 0.8.7 except my game straight up crashed a lot of the time once the gloryhole camera was installed.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022

There should indeed be a slower progress, and something that make more sense, the glory hole being the first step might be an idea.
Or it could be flirtatious and then hotter and more permissive (the quick images we see should depend not only on their lewd level but also on how they feel with the customers, and how many time they have been flirtatious with them) with their favourite customers which could lead to the animated aftermath (loving couple, jock etc.).
There should also be more consistency in that regard, once one of the girl had been intimate with a client there should be some change in how they seat and behave, maybe doing the care stuff on their own, or inviting them backstage on their own, or some animation in which the girl ask if one of the guy can help her to carry stuff or whatever other excuses...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
good input Brandu33. and I agree.
the relationship should matter and each customer has its own "parameter" for it.
another thing that I would like is "Mc" perspective.
if the DEV don't want the Mc to be this super controlling freak, he can at least make him an observer.
lets say girl A is "leveling up" (according to her relationship but also her other stats) but before she do, theres a small scene.
the Mc can now decide to intervene.in the "chat" there will be a "button" that says, talk to girl A about customer C.
until we don't, she will not levelup. so we decide when its time. also, the talk can be to "allow it" or "not allow". that means we can decide the customer to progress and the customer to not progress.
like I would like girl B to only have some light touching with customer A,B and thats it. while customer C I allow kissing.

anyway, this game can be a lot. it all depends on the DEV. it can be upgraded almost infinite.
But for me to enjoy a game I need to have some kind of control and I want to share the girl with who I want and when I want, that gives me satisfaction. I mean, I could play like this: make all girls very reserved. no customer can touch them one bit. but girl A will suck cocks in glory hole, and no more.

another thing, the client-routes are very hardcore. nothing is light. from nothing to DP. and that can be extended a lot.
I mean, if we have the progress that is "linked" with "work" it means, that the DP scene will not happen until much more progress has been done.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
good input Brandu33. and I agree.
the relationship should matter and each customer has its own "parameter" for it.
another thing that I would like is "Mc" perspective.
if the DEV don't want the Mc to be this super controlling freak, he can at least make him an observer.
lets say girl A is "leveling up" (according to her relationship but also her other stats) but before she do, theres a small scene.
the Mc can now decide to intervene.in the "chat" there will be a "button" that says, talk to girl A about customer C.
until we don't, she will not levelup. so we decide when its time. also, the talk can be to "allow it" or "not allow". that means we can decide the customer to progress and the customer to not progress.
like I would like girl B to only have some light touching with customer A,B and thats it. while customer C I allow kissing.

anyway, this game can be a lot. it all depends on the DEV. it can be upgraded almost infinite.
But for me to enjoy a game I need to have some kind of control and I want to share the girl with who I want and when I want, that gives me satisfaction. I mean, I could play like this: make all girls very reserved. no customer can touch them one bit. but girl A will suck cocks in glory hole, and no more.

another thing, the client-routes are very hardcore. nothing is light. from nothing to DP. and that can be extended a lot.
I mean, if we have the progress that is "linked" with "work" it means, that the DP scene will not happen until much more progress has been done.
You already have some modicum of control since you choose which girl has a pin, which one have the glory hole "ability" which one is one GH duty etc.
What the game is lacking is consistency. Like the first time i play, i press care or flirt and saw the girl gving a BJ or getting rammed by a customer she barely new, and the cafe had no GH at the time! So yes it's too much like a lamborghini from 0 to 100 mph in a sec!
Yes, I'd like to see more MC perspective, and talking about customers and more follow up and progression. Customers talking about GH or asking Serge about it...
I also am a bit frustrated with the female customers, there is only some little drawing and there also sometimes it's hardcore and then after softcore with the same customers and no real scene or follow up...
This being said i barely use the dancing room since there seems not to be any worthy animation or follow up...

Reactions: Xrandom and Axel34

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. thats exactly what needs to be done. so we don't see things we don't want.
also, one time I used the MC-skill (women) to a couple and the MC is now fucking the girl. it was the first time I used it on that couple.
progress is needed or it feels like random pictures. I don't understand why the MC would do something like that.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Progress and escalation over time are included to a degree... in the skill levels. If you already have maxed out skills when you give them the pins, well~~. That said, I agree it's less than optimal, but better progress systems on top of what's there could get unwieldy. Revamping what's already there... could get expansive and time-consuming development-wise.

Also I don't agree with the gloryhole being the gate. I don't care for the glory hole, and I don't want to be forced into it to get the customer scenes I do like.

Reactions: Brandu33

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
There are still 2 "strangers" listed in the locker room.
Are they still coming or are 4 maids the maximum at the moment?

SomeDumbGuyMoron

Dec 20, 2020
Is the GH gallery the only place you can properly zoom into a close-up view of the various animations? I have spycam 2x installed but when the cafe is open I can only zoom into the actual GH backroom as far as I can zoom into any backroom and see the animations from "above".

Okay, I have no idea why this took me so long to notice but in case anyone falls into the same oblivious grandpa-tier as I do: Once you have the spy cam(s) installed you have to click on the "cam" button on the bottom of the screen, left of the maid panel.

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello. I have a somewhat complicated question.

How can I edit the images in the game? to be more exact I want to edit the black rectangle of the text and make it darker so that it has more contrast with the white letters.
1687403593878.png
but I find that all the elements of the game are in a format that I had never seen before. I know how to decrypt files.rgss3a .RPA .rpy-rpyc .rpgmvp .Wolf. etc etc. but i can't against the files of this game.
1687403756741.png
developer. if you happen to read this. . . .HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
This game was interesting in the beginning and had smooth gameplay and story, but the moment and all girls become whores, looks like a lot of events were deleted in the middle of the game.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This game was interesting in the beginning and had smooth gameplay and story, but the moment and all girls become whores, looks like a lot of events were deleted in the middle of the game.
To be fair, these characters are already established in their own world. They have sexual history so none of them are virgins nor are prudish. It's just another way of telling the story

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes