HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Nope, you might be thinking of the site which must not be named. Best f95zone has for that is some posts with a master list of KK or HS games.
Ah, okay. Yeah the best way of finding anything else is just by using the 3dcg tag and seeing what stands out

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretCareCafe-0.8.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
In gloryhole, only one animation is played - hanjob is all pumped up almost to the maximum, 2 levels in gloryhole what am I doing wrong)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In gloryhole, only one animation is played - hanjob is all pumped up almost to the maximum, 2 levels in gloryhole what am I doing wrong)
In the GH menu there should be a button to use Idea Points to further it. You can't miss it.

edit: To get idea Points, put a Maid in the Research Room

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
In the GH menu there should be a button to use Idea Points to further it. You can't miss it.

edit: To get idea Points, put a Maid in the Research Room
hmmmm, exclusive holes 2 lv and secret camera 2 lv? These are all the ideas I had, maybe some kind of bug

rafaellos

May 12, 2018
It took me way too long to actually figure out why no clients were going to the back for few patches now. And since I couldn't find the answer anywhere in this threat I will write it down. Maybe it helps a poor soul. Turns out there are now button to unlock and lock vip room and gloryhole room. You can access it in top left corner of main cafe screen.

manimans

Mar 31, 2019
You can change action in gloryhole room when she is in there (left top corner)
gh_action.JPG

It took me way too long to actually figure out why no clients were going to the back for few patches now. And since I couldn't find the answer anywhere in this threat I will write it down. Maybe it helps a poor soul. Turns out there are now button to unlock and lock vip room and gloryhole room. You can access it in top left corner of main cafe screen.
It has been answered here many times, actually in newer versions GH is unlocked from the beginning

What's the path file for the saves? And can money be edited with an RPGSave editor?
...Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe, you can edit it with any text editor

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
In the beginning, the coffee is expensive because of a fire.
How long will the prices remain so high, or do I have to do anything so that the prices return to normal?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
In the beginning, the coffee is expensive because of a fire.
How long will the prices remain so high, or do I have to do anything so that the prices return to normal?
For me, basically my entire playthrough.
Think it's a random event that lowers the price again, but I've had about 60 days of it.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
But you also forward the increased prices to the customer.
And the more events are added to the game, the longer it takes until the prices go back.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
But you also forward the increased prices to the customer.
And the more events are added to the game, the longer it takes until the prices go back.
If it happens too early, though, it'd make hit hard to get enough stock to sell since you don't have much cash to tank the short term loss for long term gain.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes