sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Secret Care Cafe release notes ver 0.8.9:

- added 2 new events, - nsfw housewife event and Cynthia's chat event

- added TripleP animations to GH room with their skins and added couple of skins animations to the backrooms (4 animations x 5 skins = 20 in total)

- adjusted GH animations correctly representing choosen position (for example dp for Rai will be shown when double client is in there with selected vagin*l or an*l)

- fixed bug causing crash if you tried to title screen if you had clients in GH

- fixed bug crashing the game related to wrongly drawing animation in GH

- fixed bug when latest Ame's chat event didn't add stats

- uncluttered some code from backrooms working in background when it should be already finished

- added seperate texture files for skin in GH camera, should help with using too much memory

- [mac] fixed stretching of the images with the window

- corrected few typos

Reactions: Riujin

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Secret Care Cafe release notes ver 0.8.9:

- added 2 new events, - nsfw housewife event and Cynthia's chat event

- added TripleP animations to GH room with their skins and added couple of skins animations to the backrooms (4 animations x 5 skins = 20 in total)

- adjusted GH animations correctly representing choosen position (for example dp for Rai will be shown when double client is in there with selected vagin*l or an*l)

- fixed bug causing crash if you tried to title screen if you had clients in GH

- fixed bug crashing the game related to wrongly drawing animation in GH

- fixed bug when latest Ame's chat event didn't add stats

- uncluttered some code from backrooms working in background when it should be already finished

- added seperate texture files for skin in GH camera, should help with using too much memory

- [mac] fixed stretching of the images with the window

- corrected few typos
i want this
take my soul and give me the update

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev
Dec 30, 2017
how do you guys cheat backroom points like handjob footjon etc , this is super grind :cry:
the savedata.ini located in "C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe" has pretty much any variable in the game. can't help which variable you need to change tho, didn't unlock the backroom yet.

Nov 30, 2019
Hints:
1. You raise Popularity by simply staying open and unlocked Skills with every maid and using them frequently
2. When there are 3 guests in the Cafe, move the girl away from the entrance to slow things down
3. Make sure to restock items frequently so customers don't just leave. Feeding them something once is better than nothing
Thnak you my friend, i appreciate your help

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what is the ??? stat? i've only seen it with ame, once i've seen ??? -1 and just now ??? +1, do i want it to go up or down? xD

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
When are we gonna get an actual client event again. Ame gangbang client event pls
Cookie has been teased on his Patreon with a bunch of hands on her family. Could be what is coming next but no idea if it's an actual Client or a Random Event. We'll have to wait and see

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Isn't Sergil just an upgrade if there is already a maid in the room? I thought that he makes the maid more effective for cleaning, taking break....
It depends on how old your build is. I include it because F95 is the special type to keep updates around and play them afterwards, long past newer updates

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
It depends on how old your build is. I include it because F95 is the special type to keep updates around and play them afterwards, long past newer updates
I just assumed that since he's just standing around when there is no maid in the room, that he's doing nothing:D
Never knew he did something on his own.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just assumed that since he's just standing around when there is no maid in the room, that he's doing nothing:D
Never knew he did something on his own.
Alex changed the backrooms a few times but yeah Sergil used to be an option to clean the BR's and keep up the Cleaninless

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Im here for some NTR and prostitution content. Can we corrupt these girls?
Not really. The characters all have prior feelings towards sex and such and the MC is very passive and simply enjoys watching/hearing the girls having sex with clients.

There are mind break events within the scenes but they out of the MC's and players control and don't really change or shape the characters in any direction.

The main fetish is swinging and it doesn'y really lean into heavy Corruption or any Corruption with some characters

Reactions: Ale3

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
So we still don't have more conversation when buying new gloryhole room right? At least I don't see anything for Cynthia DP, TP (the backroom still show DP animation though). I'm still at 8.8 ver btw.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So we still don't have more conversation when buying new gloryhole room right? At least I don't see anything for Cynthia DP, TP (the backroom still show DP animation though). I'm still at 8.8 ver btw.
I'm almost certain that it's as you describe. You get the room and that's it

Reactions: 2022meinfzone
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes