lubering

Sep 12, 2022
stupid question: is ntr avoidable?

NTR can be avoided but without it the game doesn't seem to be going any further, on the last update, perhaps a harem for Sergil will be added in the future.
In my opinion, the content in the game is approximately 80% NTR and 20% Sergil's harem.

Last edited:

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
So is there any way to access the patreon scenes? I've used the gallery unlocker but I still can't click them

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So is there any way to access the patreon scenes? I've used the gallery unlocker but I still can't click them
The Patreon Scenes are the same Take Out Scenes with the Costumes on. They are not showing you anything you aren't already seeing in the Public overall except the skin being applied to it

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
The Patreon Scenes are the same Take Out Scenes with the Costumes on. They are not showing you anything you aren't already seeing in the Public overall except the skin being applied to it
Are you sure? I have one locked scene for each girl under "Side story" (each mentioning something about the christmas outfit and two "group" events mentioning the christmas outfits and valentines day

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretCareCafe-0.8.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hansel22

Nov 24, 2022
Dev did realy great optimization on last updates.
I easily can play it on my ANCIENT pc intel i3, 4GB ram, 2GB gpu. XD
In 0.8.7 I get frequent crashes when installing the glory hole camera lvl 1 and 2 and then switch between the backroom and shop. Is that fixed in the newest build?

Nov 30, 2019
I started playing this game and it looks difficult, how i can raise the popularity in the beginning? there are more clients than the girls can handle, angry customers leave the cafe and the popularity drops to zero...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I started playing this game and it looks difficult, how i can raise the popularity in the beginning? there are more clients than the girls can handle, angry customers leave the cafe and the popularity drops to zero...
Hints:
1. You raise Popularity by simply staying open and unlocked Skills with every maid and using them frequently
2. When there are 3 guests in the Cafe, move the girl away from the entrance to slow things down
3. Make sure to restock items frequently so customers don't just leave. Feeding them something once is better than nothing

Reactions: Admiral Ramirez
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes