HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
my opinion does not matter, but, the bunny suit should be the inverted bunny suit, or turn into that in a future build or if the girls have enough corruption or so, the same could be applied to the maid outfit and more
Alex could always double down and have Clean and Corrupted versions of Costumes. Slutty/Corrupted Bunny Outfit as you describe could be the answer for those that like more clean or naughtier versions overall

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RareAlexDev

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Couple of questions:
1.Can you repeat partially unlockable events (where you must find hidden picture or need stats you don't have yet)?
2.What is special tips ?
And wth client book states housewife have "normal" tips yet she give me more then everyone else together ?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey

Couple of questions:
1.Can you repeat partially unlockable events (where you must find hidden picture or need stats you don't have yet)?
2.What is special tips ?
And wth client book states housewife have "normal" tips yet she give me more then everyone else together ?
1. Yes
2. Special tips is for when client is being served by his favorite maid
3. She gives big tips thanks to her skill, but tips are in normal radius (in client book when you click on "?" you can see more info about the radius)

Is boss rematch worth it ?
It's only avaliable during the games development, I will probably get rid of it when the game finishies. If you perfect it you get an nsfw scene with bosses.

Guys, what is the file size? In the pixel is with 3.62 GB, but in the mega and in the mix is with 3.37 GB.
There shouldn't be a size difference, unless I linked 7z by mistake in previous build, but right now they are all the same.

BTW, since we are talking about asking the man stuff. Will we have some rimjob scene for the girls? I'm askin since I'm one who would be happy seeing Cynthia doing some rimjob, on vanilla and specially on sharing/ntr sex (since you wrote her getting fully obedient when she's getting dicked by strangers, I guess it would not be hard for her to do it).

And btw, that scene with the Jock he was going to share her with a deliver guy when we get there, we'll get a scene for her like that in the future? It was a hint for a future scene or not?
I don't see why not, we could do a rimjob scene.
Regarding Jock scene... who knows. wink

Have a good day guys!

Alex

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
I’m not sure if it should be like this, I had an event of Amber meeting Cynthia even without a triangle pin.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
There shouldn't be a size difference, unless I linked 7z by mistake in previous build, but right now they are all the same.
No, Pixeldrain states that the file has 3.67GB.
The Problem is that Pixeldrain shows it as Gigabyte, whereas Mega and most others use (imo) the much better Gibibyte unit.
But Mega doesn't state that they use Gibibyte (short form is GiB).
If you do the calculation (google does it for you) you see that 3.67 GB = 3.42 GiB

So Pixeldrain is the most correct one. :p
But if you want to know how much space you need, use the value in Mega. (you need 3.42 GiB of space)

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Sorry for that, it's a bug that has been fixed in next update.
I also got an event with Ame where she shows her ass to Sergil in front of a client, also requires a triple pin but I did not give her. You may already know about this bug, but I just wanted to help. And it's a pity that there is so little Harem content for Sergil, NTR has much more events. Good luck and thanks for a good game, keep it up.;)

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Little mechanic clarification please:
1) Rare client spawn ONCE you hit 100% clean and again after 2 min cooldown ?(btw shift length?)
2)Clients turn around because backroom suddenly occupied ?
3)Career room care to idea 5 min resets by removing maid ?
4)Vip room have crit.tips. 30 sec from every client enter (so once)? And min crit. tips is 50 or 100?
5) Chat events repeats and i just unlucky ?

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I love this game, but its best thing is also its worst: it's fun.
It sounds strange to say this, but since it's both erotic and fun, it turns out to be extremely addictive.

Now seriously.
One downside is that the main story doesn't move forward, at least in my opinion.
The last time I played was last year and nothing of the main story has changed, just things like the events with clients and the backrooms and others extra stuff. Don't get me wrong, they're extremely good, but I'd like to see the main story go forward (things like the mc's sister for example).

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Now seriously.
One downside is that the main story doesn't move forward, at least in my opinion.
The last time I played was last year and nothing of the main story has changed, just things like the events with clients and the backrooms and others extra stuff. Don't get me wrong, they're extremely good, but I'd like to see the main story go forward (things like the mc's sister for example).
When I last played the game it was about 2 years ago, but as I know the main story still consists only of vanilla events. But since the NTR events ended up behind the triangle pin, I can't really imagine how the sequel will look like in the game. With the fact the dev made the ntr as a side quest, the main story actually shot itself.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes