The_Foolish_One

Apr 15, 2020
Enjoying the game and looking forward to how it develops. I do hope for a follow-up with a couple where the tables get swapped and Sergil is the one that gets shared instead of Cynthia; much to her joy.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Here's an edited version of a previous save so that every girl can have their gloryhole stuff unlocked
You'll still have to go to the upgrade menu for each of them but the conversations are fun

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have an opinion!

Way too much grind to unlock gloryhole positions, especially since there's no easy way to funnel customers into the bathroom.
The latter has already been fixed by Alex. There's a Skill you can buy to funnel customers into the backroom

Reactions: eternian

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
We can change angles to gloryhole? I don't like some corners, they hide the penetration.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
The latter has already been fixed by Alex. There's a Skill you can buy to funnel customers into the backroom
Yes, I mean even taking this into account.. it's only up to twice a day and a tossup whether they wind up in the bathroom or the VIP unless one's already occupied.

Reactions: Priappus

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I honestly never like it in harem games when I'm forced into a relationship with one of the girls at the start. Is it possible to dump Cynthia at some point and then just sandbox my relationships from there?

This isn't an attack on Cynthia, I just dislike relationship choices forcibly being made for the self-insert character.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I honestly never like it in harem games when I'm forced into a relationship with one of the girls at the start. Is it possible to dump Cynthia at some point and then just sandbox my relationships from there?

This isn't an attack on Cynthia, I just dislike relationship choices forcibly being made for the self-insert character.
No and there never will be a way to dump her either. The entire reason for the Cafe is because of her and her family.

-HelloThere-

Jul 11, 2020
Make sure they're actually open and someone is standing out front of the Cafe.

You can also buy a Skill for Sergil to increase foot traffic for the Backrooms
They are all open and some of them have several upgrades. Also someone is standing in front sometimes. not all the time, but I opened backrooms like 20 days ago or more, so there were lots of times when someone was standing in front of the cafe. I'm trying to use Sergil new skill but it doesnt do anything. same effect as trying to use his take out on male clients. Maybe by opening back rooms you mean there is a button to open them up, not story progression? then I will try to find it

Reactions: Sojtus

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Tell me how to activate events with clients? Write down what needs to be done . Buy a glory hole ?
You need to use Give Number to that particular Client a set amount of times.

Jock Event for Cynthia means you need to Give Number at 3,10,20, etc

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes