HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
And they will just activate themselves ?
No. Once you unlock them, head to the Locker Rooms/where the Maids are and select the Event in question through their Client menu. You'll actually see how many Events they have and which ones are Talking (Blue Background) and which ones are Sex Scenes (Pink Backgrounds)

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
No. Once you unlock them, head to the Locker Rooms/where the Maids are and select the Event in question through their Client menu. You'll actually see how many Events they have and which ones are Talking (Blue Background) and which ones are Sex Scenes (Pink Backgrounds)
OK I 'll try.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dev said? Otherwise is a pretty bold assumption, to say something in a story on anothers person head will NEVER happen. (bold or foolish, you choose)
Bruh, Alex is incredibly transparent. It doesn't take long to simply ask what is not going to happen and literally asking if you can break up with the MC's girlfriend is one of those things.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I have a large number of blue backgrounds but no pink ones . Is it just an accident ?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Bruh, Alex is incredibly transparent. It doesn't take long to simply ask what is not going to happen and literally asking if you can break up with the MC's girlfriend is one of those things.
This is why I asked if he said. He's transparent, if nobody asked him people should, better than trying to guess.

BTW, since we are talking about asking the man stuff. Will we have some rimjob scene for the girls? I'm askin since I'm one who would be happy seeing Cynthia doing some rimjob, on vanilla and specially on sharing/ntr sex (since you wrote her getting fully obedient when she's getting dicked by strangers, I guess it would not be hard for her to do it).

And btw, that scene with the Jock he was going to share her with a deliver guy when we get there, we'll get a scene for her like that in the future? It was a hint for a future scene or not?

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Guys, what is the file size? In the pixel is with 3.62 GB, but in the mega and in the mix is with 3.37 GB.

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
Haven't played for some time, but had an idea, and I'm not sure if it has been discussed yet. Are there any plans for game-mechanics in regards to "sex-related-mess", I know there is already some form of cleanliness, but I am talking more along the lines of the models having a bit of cum on their clothes or some of their body parts which they would then work with or things like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Haven't played for some time, but had an idea, and I'm not sure if it has been discussed yet. Are there any plans for game-mechanics in regards to "sex-related-mess", I know there is already some form of cleanliness, but I am talking more along the lines of the models having a bit of cum on their clothes or some of their body parts which they would then work with or things like that.
I find it very cool!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I didn't finish making 'vanilla' content, more Sergil x Girls events coming soon!
Dunno. You say that, but you'll work on Sergil for what seems to be a month or two then spend like half a year on the customers. Seems like as time goes on as a whole its just getting worse for Sergil. I was always under the assumption that it was supposed to be roughly half and half, but the harem barely started going till it was brushed to the side. In fact I think I need to go edit my last comment here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dunno. You say that, but you'll work on Sergil for what seems to be a month or two then spend like half a year on the customers. Seems like as time goes on as a whole its just getting worse for Sergil. I was always under the assumption that it was supposed to be roughly half and half, but the harem barely started going till it was brushed to the side. In fact I think I need to go edit my last comment here
I think you're forgetting how many Patrons are currently asking for more sharing content overall. I mean yeah he's putting out more Sharing scenes than vanilla but can you blame him for trying to do right by his community? Overall it's a losing battle since no one is ever happy with every release. Best Alex can do is do what he feels like doing from release to release.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think you're forgetting how many Patrons are currently asking for more sharing content overall. I mean yeah he's putting out more Sharing scenes than vanilla but can you blame him for trying to do right by his community? Overall it's a losing battle since no one is ever happy with every release. Best Alex can do is do what he feels like doing from release to release.
Don't know anything about his patreons pushing for more sharing or anything. All I know is I remember seeing somewhere that it was roughly going to be half and half and from my last post before this to now there was almost zero of Sergil. And yes, I can "blame" him.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes