lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020
2 weird things i've encoutered.

1.) Cynthias first 2 sidestory events(gallery tip says talk with cynthia for the first time) got skipped, probably because i talked with cookie first.

2.) i somehow started the game with 6 triangle pins, When i went to the shop to click the icon it promped the pin event. I still had 6 pins with 0 stock in the store.

This doesnt matter but a the fitness girl unlock random event happened as if i had the pin on, i also never engaged in any jock events. I went and checked her status afterwards and pin was off.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Not the dev but I can at least answer 2/4 questions and speculate on 3rd

1 - yes, both for clients and maids

2 - only Alex will know

3 - this one will be a speculation based on the fact that Alex has a hard stance AGAINST netorare, events on the line of netorase and netorare are likely to be rare, but being "owned" in sex is something Cynthia really likes so this kind of hardcore sharing is not off the table

4 - absolutely not for any of those
They're questions regarding the game development. A person who is not developing the game, can't answer about the development planned direction. Speculation is not an answer, everyone can do it, including me, the one asking.

I appreciate the time tough.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
They're questions regarding the game development. A person who is not developing the game, can't answer about the development planned direction. Speculation is not an answer, everyone can do it, including me, the one asking.

I appreciate the time tough.
Being on the discord server with the developer for quite a while and seeing same questions asked numerous times gives me a solid idea of the direction.

Reactions: SWTiger

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Secret Care Cafe release notes ver 0.8.7:

- added new Bunny Suit skin for workers and cafe

- 148 cgs for abilities replaced with Bunny Suit skin, coloring and adjustments

- 2 new abilities cg's (+8 skin variations)

- added 8 cg's skin variations to Amber's two Take Out's

- added winter pause menu to winter skin

- textures size adjustments of some animations in winter skin

Reactions: Axel34

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
secret care cafe v0.8.6

• Red Heart
Reactions: QBaSS and Ghouki

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Hi guys , does anyone know how to change value in Cheat Engine for SCC ? I tried changing value such as money but CE does not find it ?

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys , does anyone know how to change value in Cheat Engine for SCC ? I tried changing value such as money but CE does not find it ?
press windows+r
type "appdata"
enter local
search the secret care cafe folder
look for the save that you are playing
open it and press ctrl+b then type "money" and change the value, save it and then open the game normally

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Thank you for your answer, I procedeed this way with the help of RareAlex, however i'm curious of the reason it does not work with Cheat Engine

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for your answer, I procedeed this way with the help of RareAlex, however i'm curious of the reason it does not work with Cheat Engine
In Cheat engine search in value type as double. It works, except you have to search the values again each time you restart the game. I'm not nearly good enough in CE to do a scan value thing that you can do to save the value.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
where is the save files at on window
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe

why only hj and bj scene play in gloryhole even thought girls are fully upgraded, is this a bug
You might need more idea points. Also I don't think every girl has sex in the GH just yet. Cynthia might but the others I'm not sure

Reactions: YadenYu

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Secret Care Cafe release notes ver 0.8.7:

- added new Bunny Suit skin for workers and cafe

- 148 cgs for abilities replaced with Bunny Suit skin, coloring and adjustments

- 2 new abilities cg's (+8 skin variations)

- added 8 cg's skin variations to Amber's two Take Out's

- added winter pause menu to winter skin

- textures size adjustments of some animations in winter skin
Goddamn, I wish the dev would make more events. Jock 2, Glasses, Normie, whatever. Client events, Client events.

Last edited:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hi, my fellow pervs, a few questions if i may:
I can not see the 2nd event with the youtuber couple, it is shown as already seen?
Is there a way to play in full screen mode?
How does sergei is suppose to give his phone number to the female customers (he is suppose to have his own scene with a customer)?
And yes, instead of new customers or new working girls i'd rather have more events and follow up with the already existing one...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, my fellow pervs, a few questions if i may:
I can not see the 2nd event with the youtuber couple, it is shown as already seen?
Is there a way to play in full screen mode?
How does sergei is suppose to give his phone number to the female customers (he is suppose to have his own scene with a customer)?
And yes, instead of new customers or new working girls i'd rather have more events and follow up with the already existing one...
1. You need to add this line to the game using Notepad++ or use Onlinesaveeditor
clients_cynthia_gyaru_couple_nsfw_cg="1.000000"
Then you can at least proceed to view it in the Gallery
2. Did you check the settings? I could've sworn there was a Full Screen tick in there
3. I'm almost certain you need to use Take Out on the Customers instead of Number. Check his Skills.
4. Alex knows this very well. He works on many aspects of the game to avoid burn out.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
1. You need to add this line to the game using Notepad++ or use Onlinesaveeditor
clients_cynthia_gyaru_couple_nsfw_cg="1.000000"
Then you can at least proceed to view it in the Gallery
2. Did you check the settings? I could've sworn there was a Full Screen tick in there
3. I'm almost certain you need to use Take Out on the Customers instead of Number. Check his Skills.
4. Alex knows this very well. He works on many aspects of the game to avoid burn out.
Thx for the reply.
1. I'll try it.
2. I don't remember seeing it, but it might be a setting you've access too after the game launched. I might have miss it...
3. I did use the take out which lead to two different screenshots. What i meant, is he is suppose to have a customer event of his own, which is suppose to happen after giving said phone number if i recall correctly. (The give is on an external hard drive so i do not have access to it right now).
4. Sure, i understand and hope he'll. It's quite an interesting game, with an interesting mixture of perversion and sentimentality...

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey!

Hi Alex, let me ask 4 things I have been thinking about, since I love this game. It's ok if you don't asnwer:
1-Will there be new girls on the game?

2- How far is the game from being completed, do you have it all planned already or you're going to keep working on it until you feel it's working out well and the end will kind of only come?

3- Will we keep seeing more 'hardcore netorase' content, like the jockey trying to share Cynthia with a deliver man like she was his girl in the future (not only trying, but suceeding)? Not only for her, but other girls too.

4- Will you add other fetishes on game, like shota, bestiality, rape, incest (with the girls relatives), vanila fetishes, etc? I know there's the patreon barrier, but maybe an dlc with some stuff like this on subscribestar (for the more 'hardcore' fetishes)?
I will reply short to not spoil too much.
1. yes
2. I hoped the game would be finished last year but it didn't come to fruition even if I worked on it constantly and released update each week, so right now I don't have an ending date but I hope this year so I can start next project! But I won't leave SCC until it's finished and I'm happy with the whole game.
3. not so much, it's more about sharing than hardcore ntr
4. these hardcore fetishes no, because it's not really something I enjoy (plus Patreon doesn't allow these either as you mentioned).

Few questions.
More male employees?
More sharing?
And will every character get a lewd event?
1.:Kappa:
2.Yes
3.Yes, hopefully.

Does anyone know where I can find the game save, and where I can edit it?
Saves are stored in:

Do DEV already stop making vanilla content update ?

Looking at the changelog and it just pin content and backroom update straight. at first few release the game has maybe roughly the same amount of content for both side. now it 10/90 , no pin compare to sharing content. it's like if you don't give pin to girls then just don't play the game.

I don't mean the game was bad or anything. many players enjoy the game right now. it's just genuine question.
I didn't finish making 'vanilla' content, more Sergil x Girls events coming soon!

2 weird things i've encoutered.

1.) Cynthias first 2 sidestory events(gallery tip says talk with cynthia for the first time) got skipped, probably because i talked with cookie first.

2.) i somehow started the game with 6 triangle pins, When i went to the shop to click the icon it promped the pin event. I still had 6 pins with 0 stock in the store.

This doesnt matter but a the fitness girl unlock random event happened as if i had the pin on, i also never engaged in any jock events. I went and checked her status afterwards and pin was off.
I added this to possible bugs, I will check it and fix it if I find the reason, thank you.

why only hj and bj scene play in gloryhole even thought girls are fully upgraded, is this a bug

You might need more idea points. Also I don't think every girl has sex in the GH just yet. Cynthia might but the others I'm not sure
All girls have all sex variations in GH outside of Triple Penetration, which will be added soon.
If you zoom on glory hole room you can change the role the girls will perform there.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes