RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Thx. It's weird I didn't even consider right clicking when I tried all sort of things lol.

Anyway, I still have that bug stopping me from continuing Cookie's story in the next scene. I'll probably report it on the dev's patreon, and for now just give up.
Hey, sorry for that, fixed in next update. It's Cookie's interactive event that is bugged after changes to the textures.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Hey, sorry for that, fixed in next update. It's Cookie's interactive event that is bugged after changes to the textures.
The game is amazing though overall, in each version I play some problems I noticed in the former versions are corrected. I'd have some ideas to further adjust the gameplay in some regards, but I know you must receive a lot of those and you're probably mega busy. Would you be open to a mp on patreon regarding that ? I'll be short it's just details, and ultimately you may or may not agree.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Just a heads up, "everyone's break" event that Ame got added into in this last update seems to be bugged. Ame's rapidly disappearing and reappearing in the image.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
The game is amazing though overall, in each version I play some problems I noticed in the former versions are corrected. I'd have some ideas to further adjust the gameplay in some regards, but I know you must receive a lot of those and you're probably mega busy. Would you be open to a mp on patreon regarding that ? I'll be short it's just details, and ultimately you may or may not agree.
Hey, of course! If you have an idea you can either dm me, write it here or write it in discord in 'ideas' channel. If I will like it, it will fit into the game and get to the point where I have a bit more time to get it done, I will probably add it.

Just a heads up, "everyone's break" event that Ame got added into in this last update seems to be bugged. Ame's rapidly disappearing and reappearing in the image.
Yeah, fixed in next version, sorry for that.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Hey, of course! If you have an idea you can either dm me, write it here or write it in discord in 'ideas' channel. If I will like it, it will fit into the game and get to the point where I have a bit more time to get it done, I will probably add it.

Ame update pls

Reactions: RareAlexDev

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

Hi Alex, let me ask 4 things I have been thinking about, since I love this game. It's ok if you don't asnwer:
1-Will there be new girls on the game?

2- How far is the game from being completed, do you have it all planned already or you're going to keep working on it until you feel it's working out well and the end will kind of only come?

3- Will we keep seeing more 'hardcore netorase' content, like the jockey trying to share Cynthia with a deliver man like she was his girl in the future (not only trying, but suceeding)? Not only for her, but other girls too.

4- Will you add other fetishes on game, like shota, bestiality, rape, incest (with the girls relatives), vanila fetishes, etc? I know there's the patreon barrier, but maybe an dlc with some stuff like this on subscribestar (for the more 'hardcore' fetishes)?

Last edited:

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Secret Care Cafe release notes ver 0.8.6:

- added 2 new events (Rai's chat event and random nsfw event)

- added new perk/skill, inviting clients to backrooms

- changed how Sergil's skills look like (and hide) during gameplay

- added info screen to backrooms with Ame to let you know basics in there

- added info to nsfw and aftermath client events that you need at least one action point to start them

- fixed bug not showing you Amber's CG's with Sergil after unlocking them in gallery

- fixed bug showing wrong number of unlocked CG's after unlocking secret Sergil's CG

- fixed bug Goth client spawning Anime guy instead in GH room

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
None, its not an NTR game but a sharing/swinging game. It was a let down for me as well. Be cool if they added it where they could just sneak away with a customer instead of needing the Male MC knowing its gonna happen.
Comments like this are why everyone should know the nuances within NTR and how NTR does not, by definition, mean strictly netorare. Swinging is something that would fall under Netorase (still NTR but not Netorare), similar to how Netori (stealing someone's partner) is still NTR despite not being Netorare.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 18, 2021
Please a save with increased levels in the glory room:love:
Here you go. Cynthia is at DP. Still working on the others.

edit: Just encountered a crash caused by the new "backroom invite" skill.
Skills at lvl 2. First invite worked fine. Game crashed on the second one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Pls add Sergil 's sister and Cynthia 's mom as maids. I want Sergil to be a cuck and Cynthia 's dad to be a GIGA cuck. Pls make my dream come true. Although you already gave her mom a role as room building advisor so i doubt we ll see her as maid but i can still dream for the ultimate milf to have gangbang scenes with her daughter and clients :D

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Comments like this are why everyone should know the nuances within NTR and how NTR does not, by definition, mean strictly netorare. Swinging is something that would fall under Netorase (still NTR but not Netorare), similar to how Netori (stealing someone's partner) is still NTR despite not being Netorare.
No, comments like those are why the site should get away from these dumb japanese terms, particularly for english games. The site did just that with the change from 'ntr' being all-encompassing to 'netorare', now we're just in a lag time where games need to catch up.

please one save with increased levels in the glory room:love:
You guys know you can manually set those variables right? If you havent tried it - the saves in the appdata folder are readable in a texteditor - you can just change the part that looks like:

cynthia_hj="29.000000"
cynthia_fj="15.000000"
cynthia_bj="3.000000"
cynthia_vj="0.000000"

etc

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes