archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I cant start the Shy Couple 2nd event.
Is that a bug or something? The option is there, but when I clicked it, nothing happened.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I refer to the first question,I'm primarily interested in the glory hole, but no customers go in there.Can you fix it so that we have more customers and more scenes there?
Customers do go into the gloryhole, I've never encoutnered a bug where they don't. To have customers go into the gloryhole, you need to re-unlock it in the backrooms (i.e. buy the gloryhole room) and make sure the glory hole setting is toggle on in the options menu.

Reactions: Priappus

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I feel like the game would improve so much if money was removed as a currency for maid upgrades plus some Sergeil upgrades. It makes the game so annoying you need a really good daily amount to buy your stock, but you also need a huge amount for the maid upgrades, then the game straight up increases all the prices for beans, parfaits and cakes (because fuck you i guess but really interesting mechanic tbh), and you also need the money for items and then the huge amount for the backrooms.
While it is up to you and even the dev has said it here before you can edit your main save data and give yourself anything really, can even edit the scene data and make it show up I believe (I have not done the scene data one so confirm that before doing so). The screenshot is just a small part of what you can edit, providing you just edit the numbers and not the text your game will not break.
It is up yo you if you wish to do this or not, I only really used it for the gloryhole requirements, 15 handjobs for instance then 10 blowjobs just takes way too long and then do it again for the next level and then with each girl

1680411037029.png

Reactions: Akarea

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I wish this game wasn't grindy af. After it playing it countless of times i still haven't fully unlocked the gallery, quite a few of the scenes just don't trigger (and there's no way to tell how to trigger them, so it might as well be luck based).

I feel like the game would improve so much if money was removed as a currency for maid upgrades plus some Sergeil upgrades. It makes the game so annoying you need a really good daily amount to buy your stock, but you also need a huge amount for the maid upgrades, then the game straight up increases all the prices for beans, parfaits and cakes (because fuck you i guess but really interesting mechanic tbh), and you also need the money for items and then the huge amount for the backrooms.

If there's ever a change to this money system, i wish the dev would replace the "money" component from the maid/Sergeil upgrades to "experience points" which you get daily as you serve your cafe. That way, the game removes a sizable amount of money barrier to fully get everything but without making gameplay pointless (because you'll still need it for backrooms and stock). Plus, it makes sense that the maids get better at their job and upgrade their behavior through experience working in the cafe, and not through money which has nothing to do with knowing how to do their job.
Since there is no tax inspection ;) i cheated and gave myself a 1000.000 at the beginning, playable then...

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Hey there,

What exactly you mean? Maybe I missed some bug.

Updated my Patreon and Itch.io page and went to sleep, updated the f95 page just now. Sorry for that.

Thank you! :Kappa:

There are couple of events with client (seperate event tab) and few random event with short stories of her being groped or servicing, etc. You don't need to be with other girls for that to start but you need to give Cynthia Triangle Pin.

That veeeery spefic question you got there xD I won't be spoiling new girls, but I hope you will enjoy them! And thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying the game, that means a lot! <3

I will make sure to implement all this info in proper tutorial when I will make it (right now it's just 4 info dumps, which is bad).
In future Phone (button in preparation menu) will tell you how much popularity you need for next boss to appear. Outside of perks that say what you need, specific stats are also used in some events.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Got say I love this game. All the scenes and the girls are amazing.

Also I LOVE the NTR scenes from Cynthia, they're really good. Could be more spicy (like the jocker wanting to share her with the delivery man", but this is just personal preference. I love how the NTR scenes are built and told.

Kudos for you, a REALLY solid game. Should be on top 5 of this site IMO.

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
The cash costs for all the maid upgrades obsoletes the need for any of the other stats the maids have. The bottleneck for the upgrades will always be cash, so the entire stat system in the game is completely forgotten by the time you are upgrading the backrooms.

I liked the game alot more when you were building up the maids stats to unlock skills rather than saving cash. Upgrading the maids is fun. Upgrading the backrooms to allivate the cleaning is not, but necessary.

Otherwise a fun game.

Reactions: NyuNyu and Axel34

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i would like to see some backrooms added where you get to choose what it will be used for with pro's and con's

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
I can't upgrade my maid's glory hole skills. I have my backroom for the glory hole fully upgraded too.
the girls have to use the gloryhole to gain exp in that sexual skill to upgrade it.
highlight the skill and it should show the requirements for the next upgrade

Sep 1, 2020
Still no android version, game already started like 2 years ago. You can't remain fixed in the idea of giving us one only at the very end of the game in like 2-3 years. Please RareAlex.

• Wow
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Hey there!

I hope you are having a good week!

I had a bit of an unpleasant one, as I got sick on Sunday and I was slowly dying with fever and coughing for 3 days. But I got better, now only sneezing every 10 minutes.

So, for this week I already added a new skill that lets you invite client's in the main room to the VIP and GH room. It took a bit of work to make it, but I think I got it right. I've added an information screen with Ame for backrooms so it will be more clear for everyone how the rooms work (especially idea points), I added extra descriptions to the client event's so people would know they need action points for some events and of course fixed a bunch of bugs.

On today's to-do list is writing an event for a nsfw housewife event and then making cg's and animations when I will have confirmed the script.

I also started writing Sergil's birthday event, planning some actions/cgs for it.

That said, I plan for the next update to be ready for Monday.

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
During this scene, if the cursor is around Cookie's hand you can read this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I click like a madman but nothing happens, how do I swipe ?

Also, what is this cup of coffee in the top right corner that appears sometimes ? Does that mean something, like for example that there's a hidden interaction like this one ?
Thanks in advance if you can help me.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
It means, that you didn't read the intro.
It does exactly what you said.

EDIT: i haven't found that scene, but i guess you have to click on it.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It means, that you didn't read the intro.
It does exactly what you said.

EDIT: i haven't found that scene, but i guess you have to click on it.
When it's the third time you have to do a game because there are xxx versions, you often don't read everything again.

As I said, I clicked, nothing happens. It's a scene with Cookie when you advance her story. By talking to her in the backstages.

EDIT: There's also a bug later, I can't access the next scene with Cookie :[ :

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dave

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
During this scene, if the cursor is around Cookie's hand you can read this:

I click like a madman but nothing happens, how do I swipe ?

Also, what is this cup of coffee in the top right corner that appears sometimes ? Does that mean something, like for example that there's a hidden interaction like this one ?
Thanks in advance if you can help me.
The cup of coffee appears every time there is a secret in the scene, you have to find it and right-click (in this case the phone)

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
The cup of coffee appears every time there is a secret in the scene, you have to find it and right-click (in this case the phone)
Thx. It's weird I didn't even consider right clicking when I tried all sort of things lol.

Anyway, I still have that bug stopping me from continuing Cookie's story in the next scene. I'll probably report it on the dev's patreon, and for now just give up.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes