He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I think my game is bugged. I have the vip room and the gh room switched on yet I can't put any of the girls in the room. I can put them in the other rooms but I can't put them in these two rooms even though they are open in the esc screen.

Apr 18, 2021
I think my game is bugged. I have the vip room and the gh room switched on yet I can't put any of the girls in the room. I can put them in the other rooms but I can't put them in these two rooms even though they are open in the esc screen.
Have you bought the perk for the girls in the upgrade menu?

edit: Seems like it was a bug.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Exactly. It's just one more tag.
Once again, it's already exist: tag "netorare" and tag "swinging".
Remains some devs and admins will learn how to use it correctly.
But some people will always cry: why there is no "netorare" tag in the wife(girlfriend)-sharing game, and their psyche has been massively bombarded because of it :censored:

Reactions: Akarea

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey Guys,

Does Ame always refuse the pin the first time? It says try again when her lewdness is over 30, it's currently at like 500 for me, so I'm assuming it's destined to fail the first time.
Yes she does.

Has anyone actually figured out how Sergil being in one of the backrooms actually influences said backroom?
It seems like he increases speed of cleaning etc., but I'm not actually sure about that.

I would love to know how that works, btw.
Him banging a girl in the promoroom raising popularity makes sense. But how the fuck is the cafe getting cleaner by him fucking Cookie in the closet? Not mad or anything, just very curious.
Right now he speeds up all positive increases by halving the time required by 50%.

Anyone notice how he changed the processing time for when a customer is at door? Seems super slow now and kinda annoying...
If I understood you correctly is clients getting stucked on their path, fixed in this update, sorry for that.

so this jump out if you skip doing job too much time she will jump out and make you error like a punishment program?
I'll check it out and fix for the next update. Sorry for that.

yeah for some reason it defaults to off which is moronic design....
I agree. It worked correctly with old backrooms and during transition to new backrooms I didn't set it up properly. Next update will have Glory Hole and VIP room open if you buy the room.

I appreciate the clarification, but in its current implementation, its such a sloppy way of partially implementing it - youd think something would either be in the game or not, yes or no, not a broken string of references.
Yeah it wasn't on purpose, the event slipped and I didn't want to get it release it as it was, that's why it wasn't in release notes. I will make sure to not make the same mistake again.

RareAlexDev
Hi, great game you makes there!
Consider to make some perks leveling — Special Care, Given Number, Flirt, Take Out, GH Service — not demand any money. First, this perks already demand experience (girl popularity points, sex exp); second, leveling up stats for this perks already demand money for items; third, all upgrading in this game demand money, but some much more desirable and/or needed for making more money, and this is bad for consistency and game flow (player stops upgrading this perks at a certain stage of the game, even if the stats allow it); fourth, too much grind already, is it not?
Hey thanks! I'm glad you like it.
So few first levels not require money... hmm... I will keep it in mind and think about it, thanks! It actually could work to make early game less grindy.

That feel when there's finally a mac release but it's super buggy. There's a gamebreaking freeze when you go to upgrades, and there are no names in the gallery screen. Guess I'll keep waiting.
Try the Mac build next week. Most of these problems should be fixed.

Have a great week everyone. If you have questions just ping me here or on discord, but I'll try to be more active in responding here too.

Alex

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
do you have any cheat codes or something else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which characters get the ntr treatment?
None, its not an NTR game but a sharing/swinging game. It was a let down for me as well. Be cool if they added it where they could just sneak away with a customer instead of needing the Male MC knowing its gonna happen.
how much ntr and vanilla content
Yes, it's sharing/netori/netorase content through and through. And any character you will allow will get that treatment.
I don't have exact numbers of this content vs vanilla but right now sharing is dominant.

how can i use the full gallery theres no folder whit the name of %localdata% or whatever the name is
pliss helpppp
Your saves and gallery save is stored in:
C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Secret_Care_Cafe

To access it you might have to turn on hidden files.

Reactions: Axel34 and Dagurat

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
You can modify the save file. It's clear and ease to find the values you are searching for. But don't change anything else than basic characters statistics and money or you might break the save or make some scene inaccessible or out of order.
yea i tried modifying the skill for the gloryhole because barely anyone went in there to get the experience needed to upgrade the skill modifying that skill makes it so the girl will only sit in that room and will have no sex skills available

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
I got bored and I sell coffee waiting for someone to get into the gloryhole,I am waiting for this to happen:sleep:
Probably the customers are gay and they don't want sex with women.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
this ^

cant buy it either RareAlexDev
How to buy speed tasker perk ?
The cash requirements doesn't show up for it, fixed in next version. You need 20k for 1st level and then 30k for 2nd level.
Sorry for that.

anyone game keep crashing?
Major changes to events and textures loading in next update, that help with occasional crashes related to memory usage, stuttering and freezes during events.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry if it's already answered, but this game needs at least basic guide.
What char. popularity do outside perks (aka point of promo room)?
I get cafe popularity moves plot but how much you need now ?
Am i got it right (care>idea>gh perks) (chat>tips) (look>more clients)

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Big news!

We hit the 3k milestone!

Thank you so much for all of your support! I really didn't think we would ever get here! So what now? Even if we lose the milestone starting next week I will be spending at least one full day on making this special events. I'm going to make it "future proof" so I will be able to easily add other maids that will come soon too! These events will take time to make so I will be updating you about them each week in Weekly progress update so you know how it is going. An important update that appeared last week from Patreon, milestones will be deleted as an option for users to have in their Patreon pages in May. So it makes me happy that we made it before it happened!

But what is happening for this week? Cookie and Ame jogging! A little event that we can get after using 'Give number' to the jock. Why? Because he motivated them to run (as specified in the Client's book text), but Cookie isn't really prepared for it.

I've updated few cg's and one animation where there were some ugly mistakes and quite a bit of bug fixes all around. On stream we made some cg's for the new client and I'm writing new client's sfw event right now. After that I'm also adding other short nsfw-ish event and I'll be writing housewife's nsfw event next.

I have quite a big list of 'have to do this fast', so this will take priority in the next 2 weeks so hopefully I can climb myself out of this hole. Hoping for less bugs!

I will try to release the update on Friday with whatever I will have ready so all current Patrons will be able to download it before month's end!

In the meantime, have a great week and see you soon!

horazvitae

May 19, 2021
Hey, was just wondering, since you mentioned you wanted to add more maids in the future. Is there ever going to be a girl that, once given the pin, exlusively does things with customers, but not with the mc on purpose? As in, do stuff right under his nose to tease him, but never letting him do any of it with her, although she might insunuate something, get close, and then laugh it off with a smug grin.
Would be an alley to implement femdom content but without the usual "the female despises the mc" and instead going with "she actually likes him a lot, but shows her affection by teasing and then ultimately denying him" and her always leaving the choice whether he wants to be dominated further by her to him, instead of being pushy or doing stuff behind his back. So giving him the option and then making him regret choosing it (which he doesn't really because he enjoys it obviously). Lots of options for the corresponding themes like chastity, cleanup, etc, but in the wholesome shell of actual affection, which is something that's quite underrepresented in the genre imo.

Question and hopes aside: really enjoying the game. Fills a niche that is really hard to find, very wholesome. And i did actually enjoy the gameplay too :'D

Pinging RareAlexDev because you said we should with questions^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Axel34 and Akarea
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes