yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Whats going on with these updates? 8.3 doesnt appear to add anything new, gyru couple 2nd event still not in game, and people are talking about 8.4 but its not here? huh?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
So is this actual NTR? Or is this another case of NTR is for some reason the umbrella term that includes swinging and Netorase? Seriously, just add new tags F95. Not difficult.
Yeah, it's more swinging and netorase. Fortunately for me! Also, tag "swinging" already there. The closest thing to netorare in the game is when clients become rapey and aggressively persistent (like they saying something like the girl belong to them now and not to MC), and when the girls become sex drank and in culmination they are in a semiconscious bliss and cum like that was the best sex in their live. Pritty hot, but this is not as much in the game as we would like to see! :)
I think the reason why Netorare is umbrella term here is a compromise between NTR-haters, cuckold fetish lovers and admins who on the one hand understand how "netorare" and "cuckold" terms have just too much flavors and gradients and no clearly defined boundaries (and no one will ever learn to use these terms correctly), on the other don't want turn tags into trashbin, which becomes unusable for those who tags games.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Idea points seems to be broken, I have had girls stay in the career and promo room for days and it still does increase.

Reactions: stever

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Idea points seems to be broken, I have had girls stay in the career and promo room for days and it still does increase.
Do you have 100 Care Points? If not, girl won't generate Idea Point.
And I still don't know how energy in game working, I just try to keep it on high level.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

SnowBlack

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone provide me a Save File? I have lost mine because I restarted my computer, and I am too lazy to recover all the content of the gallery one by one and buying/upgrading everything again.
I would appreciate anyone providing me with one.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
after 30 mins of grinding (with code ofcourse) here the full save (up to 8.3 public) you guy want
nothing bugged right now but i dont know if it work with 8.4 because i dont play this game, i just edit the save file until everything unlocked

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
The only way i found around that and the following crash to desktop is to activate the skip day cheat in the extra menu. Also, although i haven't tried, no longer skipping days should work.
so this jump out if you skip doing job too much time she will jump out and make you error like a punishment program?

Reactions: rocketxp

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
While in Cafe, press ESC and enable access to Glory Holes.
yeah for some reason it defaults to off which is moronic design....

So is this actual NTR? Or is this another case of NTR is for some reason the umbrella term that includes swinging and Netorase? Seriously, just add new tags F95. Not difficult.
No, through and throughout it's a swinging/hotwifing setup.

Them separating the tags was a good start, hopefully with time new games will start to filter themselves accordingly. I hated the old tags because swinging themes are the exact opposite of ntr themes, the girlfriend likes you instead of hates you.

TheEireMadOne

Aug 28, 2019
Them separating the tags was a good start, hopefully with time new games will start to filter themselves accordingly. I hated the old tags because swinging themes are the exact opposite of ntr themes, the girlfriend likes you instead of hates you
Exactly. It's just one more tag.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes