kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
In the 082 update they say its 6 new anims, but 4 anims for 1 vaginal on each girl, what are the remening 2 ?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Be careful! I let the cafe go dirty to have the inspector to visit for the third time, but since he did not created the appropriate content!? you end up with a game over!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dave

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So i had a bug in previous version where i couldn't buy camera for gh room even if i had cash, is that fixed or not? Because i see some people reporting here that they still can't buy camera.

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
So i had a bug in previous version where i couldn't buy camera for gh room even if i had cash, is that fixed or not? Because i see some people reporting here that they still can't buy camera.
You need a idea to buy it. Put girl in a room with red couch for some time then it will be available.

Reactions: RottenPlum
Mar 20, 2021
Have you considered going on Steam? It's even better if you have a Chinese translation, because Chinese gamers are incredibly friendly to this type of game, and they'll go crazy buying your game and giving you good reviews if you bring your own Chinese

Sep 22, 2021
Dev is phoning it in. Most recent updates consistently add little to no actual content, misrepresent content that isn't actually there, or straight up break the game in various ways. In the past 3 months especially the pace has been absolutely pitiful. I'm a patreon subscriber so I'm allowed to complain.

Spoiler alert: The newest patreon edition adds nothing of value and breaks the game also.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Spoiler alert: The newest patreon edition adds nothing of value and breaks the game also.
Can't say my game broke on the latest Patreon version, Dev changed the way many parts of the game worked, I have lost count of the amount of games here they change their system and then the next 6 releases are bug fixes so I am not worried about this dev just yet. MAC release also seem to take some time as it had its own issues since the change.

Side note next the dev said during the week " I've wrote down 3 events and I'm currently making cgs to finally see the Gyaru nsfw event in full. "
And teased us with this image in the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am all for this type of event so I will stick around a little longer yet.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
SecretCareCafe-0.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Do you have the 0.8.2 mac release by any chance?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
We need some way to force client into GH room. For example if girl is forever there chance is increase to 75% instead of 25%.
Very much agree to that! I've been thinking about the same myself.

RareAlexDev
Hi, great game you makes there!
Consider to make some perks leveling — Special Care, Given Number, Flirt, Take Out, GH Service — not demand any money. First, this perks already demand experience (girl popularity points, sex exp); second, leveling up stats for this perks already demand money for items; third, all upgrading in this game demand money, but some much more desirable and/or needed for making more money, and this is bad for consistency and game flow (player stops upgrading this perks at a certain stage of the game, even if the stats allow it); fourth, too much grind already, is it not?

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes