ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Hi, I have a quick question. Or rather need help understanding the back rooms. I barely unlocked the back rooms and I’m feeling a bit lost.

I learned that I can’t let the clean percentage drop to zero. But when I put someone in there to clean, the % still goes down. Is this normal?

Also, I’m guessing I’m still in the beginning and just unlocked the Backrooms, so I’m sure later on things will make more sense right? Anyways, when the caffe is closed is there a way to see the maids stats? I could have sworn I was looking to check their energy level before I opened the caffe to see which 3 maids to use but I couldn’t find this.

Lastly, this could be me just being an idiot and not looking hard enough but where is the tutorial for the back rooms?

confused player,
Thanks

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
In the new version v 0.8.2 i get this error whenever i click on clients in the gallery

of Create Event
for object obj_gallery_client_gyarucouple_cynthia_nsfw_cg:

Cannot compare unset variables############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_gallery_client_gyarucouple_cynthia_nsfw_cg_Create_0 (line 4)
gml_Object_obj_gallery_client_Step_0 (line 40)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
how get the ntr scenes in this game is it with failer or how trigger them?or is it no real ntr just sharing? and are they worth it or just 1 -2scenes?

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
how get the ntr scenes in this game is it with failer or how trigger them?or is it no real ntr just sharing? and are they worth it or just 1 -2scenes?
There's no true NTR, only sharing, and you get the scenes by having the girls routinely give their phone #s to specific customers. Is it worth it to unlock? IMO no, the scenes are really hot but it takes fucking forever and it's better to just use a gallery unlocker. Last time I checked there was like 10-20 scenes total between the girls. Cynthia had the most.

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
There's no true NTR, only sharing, and you get the scenes by having the girls routinely give their phone #s to specific customers. Is it worth it to unlock? IMO no, the scenes are really hot but it takes fucking forever and it's better to just use a gallery unlocker. Last time I checked there was like 10-20 scenes total between the girls. Cynthia had the most.
your focus shouldnt be TRYING to unlock every single scene. what you should do is give the phone no.s to clients whenever you feel like it, and keep checking every once in a while if any scene unlocked or not.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
your focus shouldnt be TRYING to unlock every single scene. what you should do is give the phone no.s to clients whenever you feel like it, and keep checking every once in a while if any scene unlocked or not.
But we're playing the game for sex scenes? That's like telling someone who wants a house not to TRY and find a home, but to drudge away at a job for 40 years while occasionally checking their bank account. I know you spend most of your hours tending to the maid cafe, but after 4-5 hours you've seen all that part of the game has to offer and are looking for events. At least, that was my experience.

Edit: I hate how complain-y this post is, so I'll offer some genuine advice. The maid cafe side of the game could easily deserve more longevity with a few simple additions. Firstly, the maids could have different animations with their favored clients while they're enjoying each other's company, rather than the 1-2 animations we're currently treated to. Secondly, more random events; like the "Client asks to take Cynthia for a quick walk" event, but have Cynthia return with some cum dribbling down her lips, stuff like that.

Last edited:

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
This is what I was waiting for,upgrading the back rooms with new sex scenes,:love: thanks.
For like a year or so, we were waiting (complaining) for it.
After they were added, people complained about it :LOL:
Whatever you do as a dev, some will like it and some will hate it.

As for the camera, when you open the backrooms in the main menu, it will tell you that you need ideas to install it.
If you go to the career room, then you will see, that it does nothing else than create ideas.
Buy it and put a girl.

Reactions: Akarea and Priappus
Sep 1, 2020
Still waiting for android port. I know that dev said once the game was finished but that was like 1.5/2 years ago and game doesn't see like it's going to be finished anytime soon, is it?

Dunno how long us members of the plebs are still going to wait. Could be nice to start to develop one soon. Pretty please.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
When i try opening cynthia's client page in gallery.

of Create Event

Cannot compare unset variables############################################################################################

CuarTz

May 5, 2018
Hello...can anyone help me with a save? older ones are good as well...i don't really want to start the game again from 0. Thank You!

atvlongjump

May 27, 2017
Question, do the girls have to have the pens to have sex with the clients? Not into the swinging aspect and more so into the cheating aspect. If its swinging, then its just cucking and not ntr. Kinda want the MC not knowing what the girls are doing.

Reactions: Priappus

The Eccentric One

Dec 15, 2018
Some bug i've encountered.
of Create Event

Reactions: skee23
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes