fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
If i remember correctly .. this is devs first game .. and i guess the hole managing things isn't easy to code.
Well it's good that the GH Room is fixed .. now we have to wait :-/
Keep in mind not all animations for the gloryhole are completed yet so some girls won't show certain activities and just default back to handjob for now
Dev has also said that a gallery addon for gloryhole will be added and also said gloryhole full scenes will be introduced down the track as well.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
The game seems really broken right now. The break room won't remove Cookies fatigue, the cleaning room doesn't work AT ALL (I have someone in there constantly and I'm basically at 0 cleanliness at the end of the day) and it could just be bad luck, but I had Ame in the career room for like 4-5 days and got no ideas with that 25% idea over 3 minutes.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Anyone got any idea why footjob doesnt work ? I have changed it but they still giving out handjobs ... so i cant progress it in upgrades for bj ... i have tried everything restarting the game , closing and opening the gloryhole room , tried it with every girl after i upgraded them , tried it from 0.5 speed to full speed . tried it while customer was in and while the girl was alone ... it seems like a bug .
The weirdest thing is not only will the animation not change, it doesnt count towards the correct variable - meaning it'll be set to footjob, the animation will show an HJ; and the game will count it as an hj for purposes of the upgrades. So it's not like just the animation is missing; it's correctly recognizing what action it is; it's just not toggling when the player sets it.

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Are there any mods that allows you to auto serve food and drinks I got sick of dragging and dropping it each day.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are there any mods that allows you to auto serve food and drinks I got sick of dragging and dropping it each day.
No, but once you get high level ame and menacing presence + distraction +apologetic you can basically afk all day with ame alone and make a net positive of cash without losing popularity.

Keep in mind not all animations for the gloryhole are completed yet so some girls won't show certain activities and just default back to handjob for now
Dev has also said that a gallery addon for gloryhole will be added and also said gloryhole full scenes will be introduced down the track as well.
Which are in existence? I havent seen any except hj for all.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
There are no footjobs as of this moment...
Incorrect, to make the grind less painful you need to pick what performance will done in the gloryhole, this can be changed mid service by clicking on the gloryhole and then the zoom button which will bring you this screen. I also assume this can be changed in the backroom options as well.
This is a much better idea then leaving it up to chance

View attachment 2406300

View attachment 2406306
It doesn't work. I get the feeling the development of this game is regressing instead of going forward...

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
There are no footjobs as of this moment...

It doesn't work. I get the feeling the development of this game is regressing instead of going forward...
Well I have now watched footjobs for so far three of the maids and blowjobs for one of maid. I am however running Secret Care Cafe 0.8.1 Patreon version not 8.0 which I know might be effecting it. Most on discord after some how do you activate it questions seem to be having no issues either.
So I am not sure, It's still only a new system and is still being worked on with each update, whenever a game changes an in game system there is always issues so I am not expecting it to be perfect right away.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well I have now watched footjobs for so far three of the maids and blowjobs for one of maid. I am however running Secret Care Cafe 0.8.1 Patreon version not 8.0 which I know might be effecting it. Most on discord after some how do you activate it questions seem to be having no issues either.
So I am not sure, It's still only a new system and is still being worked on with each update, whenever a game changes an in game system there is always issues so I am not expecting it to be perfect right away.
Well based on that it sounds simply like 8.1 has those animations and 8.0 doesn't, no?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Would be nice if dev put thoses informations into the patchnotes, or lock the glory hole skill when there are no animation left for this version.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Wine with DXVK on Fedora doesn't seem to like this game much (tested on both 7.38 and 8.0), always crashes when starting a new game, Wine is a wild beast so I wouldn't be surprised if this was exclusive to me but I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with this on other systems, I last tried this game on an Arch install and it worked fine there, maybe some update borked everything.

Last edited:

Mia Taco

Jun 7, 2017
I bought gloryhole, added a girl there with handjobs unlocked, and still no clients go there for like 10 days already ... what did I do wrong? And yes, I have the camera too, so I'm sure I'm not missing anything ... simply nobody goes there.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I bought gloryhole, added a girl there with handjobs unlocked, and still no clients go there for like 10 days already ... what did I do wrong? And yes, I have the camera too, so I'm sure I'm not missing anything ... simply nobody goes there.
Make sure its turned on in the options menu - click the 3 line hamburger menu in upper left corner.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Question! Is there any sense stay loyal to Cynthia, and not make out with other girls, like "stay loyal boyfriend" route with unique (romantic/netorase) scenes, or at the moment player just deprive themself of content?
Cynthia is my fave girl!

Last edited:

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Question! Is there any sense stay loyal to Cynthia, and not make out with other girls, like "stay loyal boyfriend" route with unique (romantic/netorase) scenes, or at the moment player just deprive themself of content?
Cynthia is my fave girl!
There is no loyal route with Cynthia .. you just miss some scenes, also ... Cynthia has another understanding of being "loyal" XD

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes