Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i think how he wanted to have the backrooms bel ike is make the events and then after that builduop happened they were classified as *clients* ?
That would make more sense, but does it still have the same non-existent animations for the backrooms? Or was that changed in last patch?

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
While personally I think the backroom stuff was at the very least, added much too soon, you know you can just not buy those rooms, right?
Honestly... I don't remember already. Maybe I bought it.. and at the first time how should I have know what to expect...? But I'm not talking about that whether it's optional or not, but rather about the fact, that after such a well-developed story a primitive element like this was somehow included in the game at all..
He just sabotages his own game with such ideas. A few more "brilliant" innovations like this, and then he can throw in the garbage the most of the characters personality what he have built so far..

Reactions: Bawunga

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
But I'm not talking about that whether it's optional or not, but rather about the fact, that after such a well-developed story a primitive element like this was somehow included in the game at all..
He just sabotages his own game with such ideas. A few more "brilliant" innovations like this, and then he can throw in the garbage the most of the characters personality what he have built so far..
True, a flat out gloryhole and stripper pole is just a bit 'blunt' in the end. I still think there's a place for it (but again, wayyyyy later down the line), but I also understand someone else would completely disagree.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Giving pins to the girls crashes the game. Help?
Your only hope it's that someone leaks the current version, since it seems like the bugs from 7.9 carried over into 8.0.

That, or downgrade to 7.45 which doesn't have any of those problems, won't suffer too much considering only insignificant events were added between 7.45 and 8.00.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The new update is the pits...Everything from the changelog was already in the game...
Spending a whole day in the Promo Room got me 20k popularity points...
Pressing escape twice crashes the game...
The break room bug still persists...It's about Rai not being able to enter it...Her GH camera is also broken....
Which client in the gh wanted foot jobs? Are those even in the game?
"A camera to make look how many people are waiting in the public toilet for their turn." This does'nt work. The extra clients disappear completely. Or they go inside the VIP lounge even when it's turned off.
Literally nothing new was added...

Last edited:

Johnvvv44

Jul 5, 2022
for some reason i cant buy the last 2 of the updates of the GH room secret camera and extra clients . It needs 6k and 8k and i have 45k and still it says not enough money to get it . tried to get every single other upgrade still says the same. Is it because i started from my previous version save ? Or i have to get a perk (i have all the perks from the cafe and girls already unlocked) . If i have to start again from the beggining i should rather delete it cause its toooooo much time grinding , specially to get all the client info .
PS1 : If you like grinding is a fun game to pass your time , but really very few events , the next update should be a little more focused on clients either new or unlock some events for the already existing ones
PS2 : Cookie needs some events and specially perks .
PS3 : With all those backrooms new girls are needed to progress smoothly in the game. I dont mind a challenge but i shouldnt need strategy game APM and focus sometimes to go through the day in normal speed ...

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
yes, gameplay is tedious and hussy mc is not fun, unless it goes full on ntr and brothel mode.

I honestly think dev is nuts with those numbers, 10 times * 7 levels * 4 girls = 280 times repeats? Not taking into account all the grind till you re able to make the room, and get money for everything set up and girls leveled up. Come on, man!

Just curious, is anyone playing with zero cheats? Like actually getting the full unlock by playing as it's meant. Cause to me that sounds like a ridiculous amount of grind.

Without the grind, game is great.

EDIT: So I input 10 points for each GH action, seems they grow to 15 times, after lvl 2/7. Crazy!
in what variant you input the data? i cant find it

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The new update is the pits...Everything from the changelog was already in the game...
Spending a whole day in the Promo Room got me 20k popularity points...
Pressing escape twice crashes the game...
The break room bug still persists...It's about Rai not being able to enter it...Her GH camera is also broken....
Which client in the gh wanted foot jobs? Are those even in the game?
"A camera to make look how many people are waiting in the public toilet for their turn." This does'nt work. The extra clients disappear completely. Or they go inside the VIP lounge even when it's turned off.
Literally nothing new was added...
Incorrect, to make the grind less painful you need to pick what performance will done in the gloryhole, this can be changed mid service by clicking on the gloryhole and then the zoom button which will bring you this screen. I also assume this can be changed in the backroom options as well.
This is a much better idea then leaving it up to chance

1676986074576.png

1676986160427.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Akarea

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Keyboard Event for <Escape> Key
for object obj_escduringgame:

Unable to find any instance for object index '77' name 'obj_button_to_move_camera_to_stations'
at gml_Object_obj_escduringgame_Keyboard_27
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_escduringgame_Keyboard_27 (line -1)

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
That would make more sense, but does it still have the same non-existent animations for the backrooms? Or was that changed in last patch?
to be honest ive just returned to this game after like few versions back whe nthe backrooms were first introduced so ive as much clue as you, ive only stated my opinion on how he *maybe* has the vision of the backrooms being there for the *clients* though from what i played in this version after i downloaded it, i did see some of thje animations but they were only handjobs even when i changed the maid preference and upgraded them to get that preference so i think it might be borked

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
In the gallery there is a scene for Segil which requires to give phone number to housewife 10 times. How to do that when there is only a takeout option for him? I hadn't seen anything in upgrade menu when it comes to that. Also going through customers list there's not even any special scene listed for housewife there, so i don't know if it's just some bug or a placeholder for future scene not in game yet.

One more thing, as someone already mentioned i can't buy hidden cam fo gloryhole room even though i have enough money.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Incorrect, to make the grind less painful you need to pick what performance will done in the gloryhole, this can be changed mid service by clicking on the gloryhole and then the zoom button which will bring you this screen. I also assume this can be changed in the backroom options as well.
This is a much better idea then leaving it up to chance

View attachment 2406300

View attachment 2406306
do not work for me ... i just get the basic hj scene .. regardles how high the glory hole skill is .. do i need a new savegame Oo?! can you upload yours so i can check this out?

Reactions: Akarea
Sep 30, 2019
The new backroom update is kinda suck. I played at least 10 times and only 1 client go to the backroom and its not even the gloryhole. If this how the pace of the game is, it will take a very long time to see at least 1 gloryhole animation.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
in what variant you input the data? i cant find it
just open the save file in notepad and play around with stats. Warning, there are a ton of stats, takes some study to get the right ones.

do not work for me ... i just get the basic hj scene .. regardles how high the glory hole skill is .. do i need a new savegame Oo?! can you upload yours so i can check this out?
same issue here, buddy, only hj whatever i choose

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes