Everestti

May 16, 2017
Was reading the comments and all of a sudden i thought, does the developer have any plans to include a femboy maid? Not that the game needs it, just asking out of curiosit.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SecretCareCafe-0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Doubt it. Alex has mentioned not liking traps on the Discord quite a few times. The chances are basically 0 of that happening
I stopped playing this game almost a year ago, but I also hope this male hussy concept won't be the new direction... Although a new male waiter idea doesn't sound that bad, but it would be better with a little more testosterone and without the oblique tendency.. This kind of scenario would actually multiply the potential of the whole ntr, and new event possibilities would open up.
To be honest, I'm starting to get a little tired of the affair just with the guests, and since the backroom part of the game is messed up already, this new opportunity would maybe finaly improve the effect of the whole ntr storyline. But it's just my opinion..

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Was reading the comments and all of a sudden i thought, does the developer have any plans to include a femboy maid? Not that the game needs it, just asking out of curiosit.
Doubt it. Alex has mentioned not liking traps on the Discord quite a few times. The chances are basically 0 of that happening
Thank god.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I stopped playing this game almost a year ago, but I also hope this male hussy concept won't be the new direction... Although a new male waiter idea doesn't sound that bad, but it would be better with a little more testosterone and without the oblique tendency.. This kind of scenario would actually multiply the potential of the whole ntr, and new event possibilities would open up.
To be honest, I'm starting to get a little tired of the affair just with the guests, and since the backroom part of the game is messed up already, this new opportunity would maybe finaly improve the effect of the whole ntr storyline. But it's just my opinion..
Though to shill my own viewpoint - are you tired of just the client events, or is it that there's not enough of them?

• Angry
Reactions: Karneol

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Do i have a bug or are there no new animations in the GH Room? I can switch to all positions (unlocked them via editing the ini) but i can see only handjob animations Oo

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
The back rooms with the customers are the best part of this game.
I disagree. At this part, the dev made the mistake of turning the cafe into a brothel, which I felt was a bit too much, and that's partly why I stopped playing this game. I know it calls secret care cafe, but still... we controlling maids, and not whores ..or at least I thought. NTR is my favourite kink, but I'm against anything including the erotic scenes as well that lacks a decent "build up". Namely, in the fact that a stranger comes into the cafe for get a blowjob, it lacks not only the build up, but also the creativity.

sdsa545

Apr 25, 2019
I was thinking that adding to the game a limited "automation system" would be a good addition (to reduce grind when you advance more in the game).
Something very similar to the "Pixies" in Monster Black Market. What do you other users think of this idea?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I disagree. At this part, the dev made the mistake of turning the cafe into a brothel, which I felt was a bit too much, and that's partly why I stopped playing this game. I know it calls secret care cafe, but still... we controlling maids, and not whores ..or at least I thought. NTR is my favourite kink, but I'm against anything including the erotic scenes as well that lacks a decent "build up". Namely, in the fact that a stranger comes into the cafe for get a blowjob, it lacks not only the build up, but also the creativity.
agreed 100%.

Maid going on series of dates with client slowing building up to night of sex = hot.

maid going to back room to casually blow a rando = groce.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Don't think I'm a fan of how the GH works now, especially needing to do one animation 10 times when it's random enough to even get someone to go in, even with turning off the other room.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
anyone got a save thats up to date? had a hard drive reset and when i try using cheats to get back to where i was things get funky

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
yes, gameplay is tedious and hussy mc is not fun, unless it goes full on ntr and brothel mode.
Don't think I'm a fan of how the GH works now, especially needing to do one animation 10 times when it's random enough to even get someone to go in, even with turning off the other room.
I honestly think dev is nuts with those numbers, 10 times * 7 levels * 4 girls = 280 times repeats? Not taking into account all the grind till you re able to make the room, and get money for everything set up and girls leveled up. Come on, man!

Just curious, is anyone playing with zero cheats? Like actually getting the full unlock by playing as it's meant. Cause to me that sounds like a ridiculous amount of grind.

Without the grind, game is great.

EDIT: So I input 10 points for each GH action, seems they grow to 15 times, after lvl 2/7. Crazy!

Last edited:

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Just curious, is anyone playing with zero cheats? Like actually getting the full unlock by playing as it's meant. Cause to me that sounds like a ridiculous amount of grind.
Yes, i do.
I never "play" a game with cheats. That is like not playing the game at all.
Many users have gaming as their kink, having fap material comes secondary.
And thats why some "dismorphed female" or pixel-art games are popular.

I believe the game mechanics are not final yet. Now its an "idle" game or grindy game.
It's harder to get the game over scene, than finishing the game. But this applies to many other F95 games.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Yes, i do.
I never "play" a game with cheats. That is like not playing the game at all.
Many users have gaming as their kink, having fap material comes secondary.
And thats why some "dismorphed female" or pixel-art games are popular.

I believe the game mechanics are not final yet. Now its an "idle" game or grindy game.
It's harder to get the game over scene, than finishing the game. But this applies to many other F95 games.
then rdr2 is my kink.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
agreed 100%.

Maid going on series of dates with client slowing building up to night of sex = hot.

maid going to back room to casually blow a rando = groce.
i think how he wanted to have the backrooms bel ike is make the events and then after that builduop happened they were classified as *clients* ?

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes