Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
The NTR, and swinging not really works without love, and romance content, so I don't really mind the dev didn't rush us at the start with too much cheating elements. I never said this game consists only of ntr contents, but the reason the triangle pin (NTR) is only an option is rather the NTR haters like you.
Right in the beginning, long before the triangles are introduced, it's established that Cynthia may not always be faithful.
When the leasing contract for the cafe is signed Sergil says something along the lines of "I don't want to know what she did to convince the landlord."

I like the triangle idea.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I think that in every games the problems starts there, when the Dev gives up his own idea, and starts to focus on the comments and every player's idea on this site. Fortunately I haven't experienced any similar in this game yet, coz the Dev seems determined. Personally I started this game coz I was interested in the NTR contents, what I really liked so far, and unless I'm wrong it's rather a swinging, NTR game since the start. Many ppl complaining here coz they hate NTR, but since the first conversation between the MC and Cynthia, every1 knew what was going to happen in the story, and I don't understand why every1 wants to turn this into a harem game.. I hope the dev will continue that way what he started.
This game never was a 'ntr only' game. The romance in the game wasn't only a plot for NTR content. It's also there for harem-romance path. Dev literally stated that the game has romance/harem route and it will be an actual route not an after thought. He said that the game will have a clear non-ntr path since the start of this game. The game literally started as ntr disabled. He tries to keep the routes completely seperate since the start of this game. If you don't give pins to the girls, game literally has no ntr content. It's there to keep the routes seperate. You are the one who wants dev to stop the content you don't like and want him to make content only you like. Again this game literally started with 'harem' tag. . This game isn't only for NTR/Cuckold players like yourself. There are many people who disslike ntr but enjoy this game. If you talk about my conversation with the dev, I only talk about how little harem/romance route content there is and would love to see some attention from the dev. The dev is also an amazing person who explained the reason behind this situation and also he is aware of the situation and try to fix it in future. It was a nice productive talk. Also there are already dozens of NTR nsfw scenes but only couple of romance/harem scenes in the game. You are already being catered to the moon. What do you want more? To dev stop making the game he wants (which had ntr and harem-romance route since the beginning) and don't make any content you are not interested in from now on? Just wow

Last edited:

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
This game never was a 'ntr only' game. The romance in the game wasn't only a plot for NTR content. It's also there for harem-romance path. Dev literally stated that the game has romance/harem route and it will be an actual route not an after thought. He said that the game will have a clear non-ntr path since the start of this game. The game literally started as ntr disabled. He tries to keep the routes completely seperate since the start of this game. If you don't give pins to the girls, game literally has no ntr content. It's there to keep the routes seperate. You are the one who wants dev to stop the content you don't like and want him to make content only you like. Again this game literally started with 'harem' tag. . This game isn't only for NTR/Cuckold players like yourself. There are many people who disslike ntr but enjoy this game. If you talk about my conversation with the dev, I only talk about how little harem/romance route content there is and would love to see some attention from the dev. The dev is also an amazing person who explained the reason behind this situation and also he is aware of the situation and try to fix it in future. It was a nice productive talk. Also there are already dozens of NTR nsfw scenes but only couple of romance/harem scenes in the game. You are already being catered to the moon. What do you want more? To dev stop making the game he wants (which had ntr and harem-romance route since the beginning) and don't make any content you are not interested in from now on? Just wow
You problem with the NTR here is a nonsense.... If you say to the dev the game is about 90% NTR you simply lies.. The main story is built as an ntr/swinging story, that's why I said it's an "ntr featured" game. But as you said there is no ntr content until the pin due to you and your friends who always here and crying when one of your employees looking at someone else besides the MC.
I felt quite unfair when you said that 90-10% proportion in favor of ntr, while I play for hours until I can finally unlock an NTR event with Cynthia. I'm not saying I'm into this gangbang and emotionless fucking etc. but seeing these empty and boring romantic dialogues what you want between the MC and the girls is neither a good way, and it will ruins the game sooner than the NTR believe me...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You problem with the NTR here is a nonsense.... If you say to the dev the game is about 90% NTR you simply lies.. The main story is built as an ntr/swinging story, that's why I said it's an "ntr featured" game. But as you said there is no ntr content until the pin due to you and your friends who always here and crying when one of your employees looking at someone else besides the MC.
I felt quite unfair when you said that 90-10% proportion in favor of ntr, while I play for hours until I can finally unlock an NTR event with Cynthia. I'm not saying I'm into this gangbang and emotionless fucking etc. but seeing these empty and boring romantic dialogues what you want between the MC and the girls is neither a good way, and it will ruins the game sooner than the NTR believe me...
The main story is not only buit in a ntr/swinging story. Again this game literally started with a harem tag. The dev only removed harem tag temporally until harem starts in the game. Harem/romance route was ALWAYS in the game same as ntr route. Non-ntr playthrough was always available since the start. Dev said this thousands of times. Just because you say 'This game is a ntr story! no harem/vanilla romance story is there!' doesn't make it such. It only makes you delusional. Go do your self a favour and at least read what dev stated at OP ( under ' SPOILER: Detailed Overview') of this thread if you want to ignore his other thousand of messages about it. Also I'm talking about nsfw romance/harem scenes which you can easily see how much harem/romance nsfw scenes and how much ntr/swinging nsfw scenes in the game. Also yes the game also can use sfw romance/harem scenes (which doesn't ends up with sex) as developer already says that he will add more. But my comment was mainly about harem/romance nsfw scenes which there are only very little amount of them in the game. Again nobody needs to like what you like. You don't need to like what others like. It doesn't mean you should ask dev to not make what content you are not interested in despite his vision and despite many people who enjoys that content. This game can have both a legit harem/romance route with many nsfw scenes as much as ntr route with many nsfw scenes. You can see harem romance as empty and boring. I would also tell many things about your fetish but I don't want to kink shame a proud cuckold lover like yourself :) So I leave it at that. I already communicated with the dev and he recognizes the problem, explained why the situation is like this and he said he will try to fix it. That's more than enough at least for me personally. This is my last reply to you and about this topic. I'm still enjoying the game and ver much Iooking forward to future of this game. Have a nice day

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
The main story is not only buit in a ntr/swinging story. Again this game literally started with a harem tag. The dev only removed harem tag temporally until harem starts in the game. Harem/romance route was ALWAYS in the game same as ntr route. Non-ntr playthrough was always available since the start. Dev said this thousands of times. Just because you say 'This game is a ntr story! no harem/vanilla romance story is there!' doesn't make it such. It only makes you delusional. Go do your self a favour and at least read what dev stated at OP ( under ' SPOILER: Detailed Overview') of this thread if you ignore his pther thousand of messages about it. Also I'm talking about nsfw romance/harem scenes which you can easily see how much harem/romance nsfw scenes and how much ntr/swinging nsfw scenes in the game. Also yes the game also can use sfw romance/harem scenes (which doesn't ends up with sex) as developer already says that he will add more. But my comment was mainly about harem/romance nsfw scenes which there are only very little amount of them in the game. Again nobody needs to like what you like. You don't need to like what others like. It doesn't mean you should ask dev to not make what content you are not interested in despite his vision and despite people who enjoys that content. This game can have both a legit harem/romance route with many nsfw scenes as much as ntr route with many nsfw scenes. You can see harem romance as empty and boring. I would also tell many things about your fetish but I don't want to kink shame a proud cuckold lover like yourself :) So I leave it at that. I already communicated with the dev and he recognizes the problem, explained why the situation is like this and he said he will try to fix it. That's more than enough at least for me personally. This is my last reply to you and about this topic. I'm still very much enjoying the game, Iooking forward to future of this game. Have a nice day
You writing novels but more or less you still repeating the same. "It's a harem game not an NTR game". lol I'm sure we will never agree on that, and if I write what I'm thinking, you answering with about 60 lines of text. It's too much, don't you think? I really don't like to be rude, but we both know who wants to force his will on the Dev is rather you, not me. Man, Good luck for it. I just really hope you won't have any nightmares because a cartoon girl cheats you. lol

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You writing novels but more or less you still repeating the same. "It's a harem game not an NTR game". lol I'm sure we will never agree on that, and if I write what I'm thinking, you answering with about 60 lines of text. It's too much, don't you think? I really don't like to be rude, but we both know who wants to force his will on the Dev is rather you, not me. Man, Good luck for it. I just really hope you won't have any nightmares because a cartoon girl cheats you. lol
I never said 'it's a harem game not a NTR game'. I didn't even imply such a thing. Read what I wrote or don't reply to it lol. Or better read what developer write about his game. Start from OP on this thread. Again for the thousand time: The game has both ntr and non-ntr path. The game has both harem/romance and NTR/swinging route. Both routes are completely seperate and both routes are legit. This is not a NTR-Swinging game or Harem-Romance game. It's BOTH.. Haven't you play any games that has multiple routes ? Anyways I hope you are just arguing in bad faith no anything else. good luck .bye

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
I never said 'it's a harem game not a NTR game'. I didn't even imply such a thing. Read what I wrote or don't reply to it lol. Or better read what developer write about his game. Start from OP on this thread. The game has both ntr and non-ntr path. The game has both harem/romance and NTR/swinging route. Both routes are completely seperate and both routes are legit. This is not a NTR-Swinging game or Harem-Romance game. It's BOTH. There is literally an item that let you seperate the routes and story. Haven't you play any games that has multiple routes ? Also seriously show me where I even imply that 'it's a harem game not a NTR game'. What the hell :ROFLMAO: I literally typed this

'This game can have both a legit harem/romance route with many nsfw scenes as much as ntr route with many nsfw scenes.'

I hope you are just arguing in bad faith and not have other problems. good luck .bye
Try to rest a bit man.. I fear your head can blow up in any minute from the exertion if you don't stop now.

Edited:
Sorry, I was read just the previous version of your post, where you put it like a mentally ill person, and ofc you wrote another novel. This current version is better and you don't look so insane already. I hope will you keep this finally, and won't edit for the fourth time again.

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
The gallery has a bunch of selections that say NSFW that I can't click on. What gives?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
95% Save.

Missing 2 random group events, 1 random cookie event and patreon events. If/when I unlock them I'll update the file

Put it in the Appdata/Local folder

Edit: Updated to 0.7.4, Just missing after boss 2 (still can't get it to trigger).
The gallery has a bunch of NSFW selections that it seems I can't actually select, everything that is selectable is completely not NSFW. Is something wrong?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I looked through the settings, I couldn't find a setting to turn that on or off. Do you know where it is?

Nevermind, found it. It's in a weird place but it's there.
I think the game kinda assume that you first "unlock" it when you first start the game, in the main menu. After that, it always stays "unlocked", but yeah... The menu might deserve some "love" or simply become a more clear "settings" menu.

PowWow

May 28, 2020
I think the 'Computer Room' might be bugged, or need adjustments at the very least. The 'Break Room', 'Cleaning Closet' and 'Self Enhancement Room' all give you 70+ EXP per day if you use them so upgrading them feels rewarding and fair. However the 'Computer Room' gives you 4 EXP (not a typo, literally 4) even if you have a Maid with fully upgraded perks working in there for the entire day, so it's annoying and impractical to use even though grinding Popularity is one of the most time consuming aspects for unlocking all your girls' perks. The 'Gloryhole' and 'VIP Room' have a similarly slow level up speed but since you're only required to put a maid in there after the client goes in having them levelling up slowly doesn't bother me much especially since they seem kind of irrelevant in the current build.

Reactions: Epistofey

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I think the game kinda assume that you first "unlock" it when you first start the game, in the main menu. After that, it always stays "unlocked", but yeah... The menu might deserve some "love" or simply become a more clear "settings" menu.
Shit of it is the setting is so obviously located but also one of the last places you'd think to look, so you feel stupid after missing it so many times lol

Reactions: slimehorse

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Hey mr dev, im wondering if you planning to add more maids eventually in the game.
I saw the extra space where you chat with the girls, so i thought its reserved for them.

Dec 24, 2020
Hey mr dev, im wondering if you planning to add more maids eventually in the game.
I saw the extra space where you chat with the girls, so i thought its reserved for them.
I believe so. He recently added a new girl, so my guess would be to slowly add more over time, to help fit in with the new backroom mechanics.

Reactions: Bruno3
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes