Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
How much content Harem/Romance content is there compared to the NTR/sharing ?

I always download this game everytime it gets a update but never got the time to try it out. Now I have the chance and so I checked the comments.
I dont like NTR and I will avoid it, good that there is the option for it. But from some comments It seems there is not much content for that and the most content is focused for NTR ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How much content Harem/Romance content is there compared to the NTR/sharing ?

I always download this game everytime it gets a update but never got the time to try it out. Now I have the chance and so I checked the comments.
I dont like NTR and I will avoid it, good that there is the option for it. But from some comments It seems there is not much content for that and the most content is focused for NTR ?
Most of the content in game right now is probably romance/harem. I'd say most likely most of the sex content right now is sharing. I haven't done a count of all the events in the gallery but aside from a few end of day events the only thing you really miss out on are lewd CGs and animations. From the patch notes it looks like there's a new lewd Cynthia event for vanilla players this patch.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Any idea when they're gonna add Ame's sprites for Xmas and Bikini outfits instead of her auxiliary yandere face?

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
I really like the interactions between clients and maids specifically Cynthia. Hope there is more to come. Goodluck.
I agree, we need more of that. I like to make the MC jealous lol. I hope the Dev will add more kind of customers too, and new events with each of them.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I agree, we need more of that. I like to make the MC jealous lol. I hope the Dev will add more kind of customers too, and new events with each of them.
I wonder what the current plan is in regards to clients numbers and client interactions ratio.
Is it to add many more new clients with a few scenes each, or with the number of clients available now expand further with more events and scenes?
Like for example is the big guy's events with Cookie more or less done now and other Cookie favored clients will be added and get about the same number of scenes?

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
I wonder what the current plan is in regards to clients numbers and client interactions ratio.
Is it to add many more new clients with a few scenes each, or with the number of clients available now expand further with more events and scenes?
Like for example is the big guy's events with Cookie more or less done now and other Cookie favored clients will be added and get about the same number of scenes?
Good question lol. Maybe the both way could be solvable. I guess it's just depends on the dev and his attention in the NTR part.

COPID

Jun 29, 2018
My English is not very good but I can tell you that before playing this game I really liked Cookies but when I played I liked Cynthia the most of all the characters. (I also hope there will be more NTR scenes of Cynthia and the sports fans)

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
RareAlexDev I don't play the NTR content but I feel like you focus way too much on NTR content and very little on harem/romance path when it comes to nsfw scenes. I mean when I look at changelogs it's obvious. Also when I look at 'what's next' in developer's notes it's always ntr and more ntr... Like harem/romance route became an after thougt route just to be there. Why there is so much difference in the size of the content between 2 routes? It feels like content ratio is like 10% harem/romance vs 90% ntr/sharing/cuckold in terms of nsfw scenes. Do you plan to balance it and make it close to 50% 50% at least? Sorry to say this but if content ratio will stay like this, harem/romance route will just be a half-assed route in terms of content just to appease a broader audience without much effort. I meant no disrespect. These are just my personal opinions for a person who enjoy your game but doesn't like ntr content
facepalm

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
I've recently gotten into this game. It's pretty nice, the actual gameplay aspects don't feel too bad and is interactive enough to not feel grindy. My only (personal) problem is that it seems to be diving into hard NTR content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compared to the tamer swinging/sharing that we've seen so far, so I just wanted to know (if you can tell us) if NTR lies at the end of the triangle pin routes, if NTR is optional and you can choose to stay at swinging/sharing, or if it's just teasing the vanilla-minded playerbase.

SauceSage

Jan 31, 2018
I've recently gotten into this game. It's pretty nice, the actual gameplay aspects don't feel too bad and is interactive enough to not feel grindy. My only (personal) problem is that it seems to be diving into hard NTR content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compared to the tamer swinging/sharing that we've seen so far, so I just wanted to know (if you can tell us) if NTR lies at the end of the triangle pin routes, if NTR is optional and you can choose to stay at swinging/sharing, or if it's just teasing the vanilla-minded playerbase.
The dev stated in the page before sharing will only be done with mc consent

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
As I saw in the most games, the NTR lovers usually get along quite well with the harem route, and it doesn’t bother them if a game has only about 20-30% NTR content. I never see them complain at all.. If a game has only harem content, they just continue to search elsewhere.
The problem is rather with harem lovers who are already bothered by a minimal sharing content. Most of them start to behave and comments the games like an anti NTR. It doesn't matter if the Dev says ahead, there will be NTR elements in the game, it doesn't even matter if it's just optional, they still come and cry...

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
The dev stated in the page before sharing will only be done with mc consent
Sorry about that, didn't see! Also didn't mean to sound like a whiner, that's my bad, it's just pretty uncomfortable for me if I follow a route I like and end up with something I am not a fan of. I'm okay with people liking NTR and it being in the game, I just don't prefer it myself and want to take steps to avoid it ahead of time.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i dont know what's wrong but somehow this new patch really laggy in my computer... it feel like im play in slow motion mode, event other just work normaly

Reactions: JoEy_fAb

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
i dont know what's wrong but somehow this new patch really laggy in my computer... it feel like im play in slow motion mode, event other just work normaly
Hey there, could you explain a little more? What's exactly laggy for you? Gameplay, new events or something else? I'll look into them.
Sorry for the problems you're encountering!

Reactions: JoEy_fAb

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
What patch you downloaded? ..Or don't you mean update?
When I have some time I'll try the latest version too, and I will indicate here if it's laggy for me.

Reactions: RareAlexDev
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes