maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
Fuck off, there are a million other games like that, that cater to normal netorare where the mc is a clueless bitch. This game is one of the few I have seen that is actually well written and fleshed out that has true netorase, that being a dominant mc who gladly shares his girls who adore him and gets turned on by seeing them get dicked down considerably, and I hope it stays that way.
oh wow, strange way to get ppl to support your developer.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: masMalkar

Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
[mean words], there are a million other games like that, that cater to normal netorare where the mc is a clueless bitch. This game is one of the few I have seen that is actually well written and fleshed out that has true netorase, that being a dominant mc who gladly shares his girls who adore him and gets turned on by seeing them get dicked down considerably, and I hope it stays that way.
It is implied in the intro and in her customer events that Cynthia has some stuff going on the side without Sergil knowing.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I have found a new favourite game. Totally loving SCC. I must admit though I could not wait for stats to accumulate naturally so have been hitting the save file quite often to increase popularity, money etc. One question will that cause me to miss content (I have not been changing any "0"v"1" (true/false) status items, I did bump up favouritism a couple of times ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I have found a new favourite game. Totally loving SCC. I must admit though I could not wait for stats to accumulate naturally so have been hitting the save file quite often to increase popularity, money etc. One question will that cause me to miss content (I have not been changing any "0"v"1" (true/false) status items, I did bump up favouritism a couple of times ).
Hahaha, cheater. :p No, I don't think it does. There are a couple bad ends tied to cleanliness and number of times for days skipped from what I understand. Other than that, I don't believe you're missing out on anything event or scene wise. That's coming from someone who grinded through the game originally and I don't recall any scenes tied to any of that except possibly the very early money bumps from Cyn's father which I'm sure you've already seen. Hope that helps! Enjoy the game and cheers!

Martingale

Oct 1, 2018
I love this game and having played all of the current public content I must say I kinda object to the NTR tag.

Sergil and Cynthia are in a very open relationship and Cynthia is enjoying a lot of the dick on the side, but it's very clearly only for pleasure. They are both so absolutely adorably in love with each other that at no point I felt like their relationship was in any danger. Like -- if every celebrity heart-throb walked into the cafe at the same time and proposed to be part of Cynthia's harem on the condition that she breaks off all contact with Sergil I have no doubt she wouldn't even consider it.

This is way too wholesome for an NTR tag, IMO.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I love this game and having played all of the current public content I must say I kinda object to the NTR tag.

Sergil and Cynthia are in a very open relationship and Cynthia is enjoying a lot of the dick on the side, but it's very clearly only for pleasure. They are both so absolutely adorably in love with each other that at no point I felt like their relationship was in any danger. Like -- if every celebrity heart-throb walked into the cafe at the same time and proposed to be part of Cynthia's harem on the condition that she breaks off all contact with Sergil I have no doubt she wouldn't even consider it.

This is way too wholesome for an NTR tag, IMO.
Agreed. Swinging? Yes. Sharing? Yes. NTR? I'm not seeing it personally.

bido0915

Sep 15, 2020
This game is special that I have seen.
However, It is a bit of difficulty for me to play.
I don't have enough money to buy dessert all the time while playing.
Hope it would be easier in the future update.

Reactions: RareAlexDev

ATps

Apr 29, 2019
Is it possible to cynthia's mother become a new maid? There no need to rush new maids, and i rather want to get some new content with existing ones, but man, is there even a small chance to see cynthia's mother as new maid? It will be sooo hot. Best wishes to developer. thx for such awesome game

ThePlagueMan

Mar 9, 2020
the game was shut down when I pressed the bad end with the inspector choice and it was stated as trojan:W32/CryptoRansomeware from my anti-virus, I wonder what caused this and if its safe to have the file. (PS I used MEGA to download)

• Wow
Reactions: Back
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes