RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there!

When I tried to open phone after day 9 I got this error every time. I'm using clear save for new version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for that, I'll fix it.

What mean Basic client? It is for unlock CGs
Basic client is basicly referencing Normal Client (the first one in the Client's book).

the game was shut down when I pressed the bad end with the inspector choice and it was stated as trojan:W32/CryptoRansomeware from my anti-virus, I wonder what caused this and if its safe to have the file. (PS I used MEGA to download)
I think we've talked about it on Discord.
Still, I'll look into that, as the choice shouldn't be any different from other choices in game. Game only modifies Save files, and by pressing the choice, I've made so the game saves your choice for the Gallery. Possible that was a false positive for the antivirus.
Sorry for the problem.

This game is special that I have seen.
However, It is a bit of difficulty for me to play.
I don't have enough money to buy dessert all the time while playing.
Hope it would be easier in the future update.
I'll make early game easier in the future.

Is the CG for Cynthias mom gone from the gallery, or am I just blind?
It's there in the extras.

Happy Holidays and Christmas everyone!

Alex

happy9696

Aug 13, 2018
Hey there!

Sorry for that, I'll fix it.

Basic client is basicly referencing Normal Client (the first one in the Client's book).

I think we've talked about it on Discord.
Still, I'll look into that, as the choice shouldn't be any different from other choices in game. Game only modifies Save files, and by pressing the choice, I've made so the game saves your choice for the Gallery. Possible that was a false positive for the antivirus.
Sorry for the problem.

I'll make early game easier in the future.

It's there in the extras.

Happy Holidays and Christmas everyone!

Alex
Your game is very cool!Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Agreed. Swinging? Yes. Sharing? Yes. NTR? I'm not seeing it personally.
I agree. While I'm not at all into any of the three, the game is good enough for their implied existence to be tolerable. It's also largely optional.
The problem I see with removing the tag is that, from what I've been reading around these forums, some people consider any situation where the love interest(s) are not exclusively involved with the main character to be NTR, even if it's only implied and never shown. I find that the term itself is also a broad blanket statement that contains many different variations of the genre that people may find more or less tolerable, depending on what they see and their own personal tastes.

Removing the tag may be more of a headache than it's worth. I imagine the thread would then be flooded by people complaining about there being no NTR tag because they consider that and swinging/sharing to be basically the same thing. (do we actually have swinging/sharing tags?)
While I can also see the scenario where having the NTR tag there will potentially turn away players who aren't into it, but don't mind swinging... it's a double edged sword. We really need more specific tags.

Reactions: alwaysfail

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Haven't checked this out in a while and - oh hey, sound effects for the new animations! I'm probably not the only one who asked but as someone who did I feel somewhat like a request of mine was fulfilled, and since I was already considering dropping some money to support this before I think it's time to put my money where my mouth is.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Personally, I think the holiday skins are a nice novelty, but I would much rather have holiday events be turned into one complete scene or set of scenes over the course of a day, rather than a re-skin for the shop. It takes longer to scene hunt, and it takes a lot of dev time for something that isn’t really part of the main game. I’m not sure what everyone else thinks about this, but I thought I would just put it out there since the past few updates have included some content for these reskins.

I love the game and am very excited to see where it goes! I would love to see some outfit progression to more risqué uniforms.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I noticed that when I unlocked the "give number" ability for the girls, the picture when used is the same girl (Ame) no matter who it is I use the ability for.

Last edited:

cicerouzumaki

Nov 10, 2020
Why is this game so heavy? It only has 3G, but when I try to open it it crashes my computer for 10 minutes, and when it opens it's totally slow. My PC is not a monster, but it usually running smoothly these type of game, also when I open the task manager says it using 3G of memory ram is that right?

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone got a save file with all the Amy cg unlocked ?

also patreon ch in the gallery as well would be nice

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Gorgeous game. Played like 12 hours straight. Got a bit tired of keeping having to change the girls between tables but that can't be avoided since it's a crucial part of it. I guess nothing is perfect but this one gets pretty close.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Reactions: masMalkar

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
why all give contacts always give me same cg of other maid i didnt have?
This one right? It's the same thing I was saying if so. The give number ability only shows this image regardless of which girl is giving the number, even during the time Ame didn't join yet. Could be a bug. Not sure, since it's been a while since I played.
givenumber.jpg

Reactions: pletoxxx

How1ett

Dec 25, 2019
My favorite game of all time, seriously. Good luck to the author in the new year, I'm looking forward to new content with Cynthia :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes