Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
For me everything works fine. I even started a new game, and then I continued from my old saves, but I didn't notice the slightest lagg in the gameplay or the events.. My PC is not weak, but neither a new one. For those who laggs I only can suggest to close some background programs like torrent, etc while the game is running.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
hands down one of the best manadgement game out here, weekly updated too.

good art, main characters have good personality and interactions, the writing is well dosed beetween wholesome/naughty/funny so it never feels wrong to me.

the systems are working nicely, a bit grindy in the early stages of the game, takes a while to get to Ame and the backrooms but the game is nice to play so eh.

i just wish there were some sprite interaction in the main room beside just sitting next to the clients, especially with the PIN ON the girls. ie: client being touchy with the girls once a threshold is reached and the pin is on.

other than that, not much to complain about, good game, good dev, good job! (y)

just out of curiosity, what infrastructure did you use to build that game on?

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
hands down one of the best manadgement game out here, weekly updated too.

good art, main characters have good personality and interactions, the writing is well dosed beetween wholesome/naughty/funny so it never feels wrong to me.

the systems are working nicely, a bit grindy in the early stages of the game, takes a while to get to Ame and the backrooms but the game is nice to play so eh.

i just wish there were some sprite interaction in the main room beside just sitting next to the clients, especially with the PIN ON the girls. ie: client being touchy with the girls once a threshold is reached and the pin is on.

other than that, not much to complain about, good game, good dev, good job! (y)

just out of curiosity, what infrastructure did you use to build that game on?
Up until that point it was impossible for me to make that animations without rewriting code behind clients and abilities and maids. Guess what, I did abilities rewrites around June and this week I've made changes to code behind clients and maids. Now I have a system for it and all I need is to make animations and with slight code adjustments I can already start adding this kind of animations. In the Patreon update I've added one animation for it to show off that now we are able to do it (sfw CynthiaxNew Client this week).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And thank you a lot! It's very motivating to hear all that!

thx for the update dev :)
Thank you for checking it out! <3

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Haha that same preskard clown was on another game recently crying about NTR hahaha wow he just doesnt stop. Dude got some serious insecurity issues. He attacked 2 people who mentioned NTR lol he's like a anti-NTR vigilante meanwhile he keeps playing games that have a tag that clearly says NTR. haha what kind of world do we live in!?

Reactions: FrozenFridge

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Can someone answer this, can i see new scenes from latest update if i play from a save file of old version ? or i need to start a new one to see them ?

Dec 24, 2020
Can someone answer this, can i see new scenes from latest update if i play from a save file of old version ? or i need to start a new one to see them ?
I find that newer updates usually work just fine. It does tend to run a little slow for me at first when playing an update, but it catches up after a bit.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Pretty sure this is a bug, but ive got all the actions unlocked for ame, and no matter which one she does, its always the same 1st cg

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Pretty sure this is a bug, but ive got all the actions unlocked for ame, and no matter which one she does, its always the same 1st cg
All the Ame CGs show only for the base skin. if you are using summer or christian skin it is always the first cg because they are not implemented yet

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
As Klereb mentioned, Ame only has her skills in her basic skin, I'll be adding her Christmas skin skills this week and Summer skin somewhere soon-ish.

All saves are compatible with new version.

Nov 23, 2020
I love the whole aspect of the game, but I suck at managing the cafe. This leads me to not discovering much haha, but overall good game. I will have to pass though.

Last edited:
Reactions: RareAlexDev

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Man, I really enjoy this game but I feel it needs way more scene content. Both on the swinging side of things and harem side, since I feel like actual netorase and swinging scenes with clients for all the girls are few and far between, and they all thoroughly need gangbanged more. I hope more skill CGs get added as well, especially for Cookie and Rai. Considering there needs to be way more sharing content with the girls. Even with all the skill CGs and scenes with Cynthia, I still wish there were about double what there is in the current build. Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but I love Cynthia, Cookie, and Rai and how they are written, and how this game handles my favorite fetish (that being sharing and netorase of an adorable and lovable harem from a dom protag's perspective) is so fucking great, I can't help but want so much more of it.

How much future content is planned on being added before the final version? Is this about only half of what's planned for future releases?

Last edited:

Nail_Gun

Jan 10, 2018
How much future content is planned on being added before the final version? Is this about only half of what's planned for future releases?
Not even close to half, looks like.
Recently it feels a bit like the game lost its direction.
For the size the project is aiming for it'd really profit from a structured production plan.
Right now dev seems to shoot aimlessly into the blue... was fine in the beginning when the game was smaller, doesn't work so well at this point though.

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
Hello, I your game so far, I liked it to certain extend, I think it might have a good foundation. Would there be a way in the future to make so that the mc is cuck from the begining without him knowing and only having the mc have love relations with the girls but nothing sexual. I dont mind netorase but to me personally i feel more intriguing not knowing when the developer would make the mc know he is being cuck or how the developer is hiding it. I having the mc at the end knowing he could have had them if he had dicked them but he missed the chance and someone dicked out their love for him out of them haha. I like the mistery of it and the emotional impact that it would have on the mc and the girls. Is this something that might be in the future or not? I just would like to know this to see if I should be more pending of this or just give it a few years until is completed.

Yeah. NTR Type B isn't something I'll be doing.
Is it due to patreon or you just dislike the gender?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Hello, I your game so far, I liked it to certain extend, I think it might have a good foundation. Would there be a way in the future to make so that the mc is cuck from the begining without him knowing and only having the mc have love relations with the girls but nothing sexual. I dont mind netorase but to me personally i feel more intriguing not knowing when the developer would make the mc know he is being cuck or how the developer is hiding it. I having the mc at the end knowing he could have had them if he had dicked them but he missed the chance and someone dicked out their love for him out of them haha. I like the mistery of it and the emotional impact that it would have on the mc and the girls. Is this something that might be in the future or not? I just would like to know this to see if I should be more pending of this or just give it a few years until is completed.
Fuck off, there are a million other games like that, that cater to normal netorare where the mc is a clueless bitch. This game is one of the few I have seen that is actually well written and fleshed out that has true netorase, that being a dominant mc who gladly shares his girls who adore him and gets turned on by seeing them get dicked down considerably, and I hope it stays that way.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017

Is it due to patreon or you just dislike the gender?
Alex already said a few times that hardcore ntr is not something he will do.

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
For now, already a lot of ppl described their ideas, and expectations about the game, and I want to summarize a few of them I liked, and determine if the game's current direction is good or bad.
I read in several comments that more maid would still be needed in the game. Maybe yes, but as "Riujin" said in his comment "new maids without options or content are just place holders". I agree, however I also think that it’s pretty hard to focus on, and to form an emotional bond with about 6 girls at once.
For ex. by the time you establish your relationship with the sixth girl as well, you will already hardly remember to your real girlfriend, Cynthia. I don't see much point in that, because neither the NTR, nor the romantic part will be enjoyable anymore in this way.. The biggest harem lovers usually attacks the NTR games for begging more romance content from the Devs, but I don't know what's so romantic about when the MC just hook up more and more girls. That's why I think, rather the game should be changed to have four maids enough, instead of increasing their numbers.

I even liked "icup32" and "Karneol's" idea on the previous pages, where they wanted more interactions between clients and maids, especially with Cynthia. They also mentioned new customers, and events with them ..and making the MC jealous also sounds fun for me, and I guess for all NTR lovers.
With a few posts before mine "reaver34" mentioned some sprite interaction in the main room (besides that the maids just sitting with the clients), which is also sounds good, and the Dev said he is working on something like that, so it will be fine.

My own opinion about the game is that although it is evolving at a rapid pace, I feel it starts to lose the yarn a bit.
Maybe it began with the backroom what might sounds well at first, but currently it's the weakest part of the game.. For now, it's just another way for grinding, however.. I didn't have problem with that so far in this game. The real problem with the backroom is rather it's just boring as hell. I'm sorry to say this. I respect the Dev and his work, but I had to tell it. Nothing interesting happens there, the cleaning room is just another unnecessary burden for the players, however the NTR event with the inspector was great. The Gloryhole and VIP Room was far from the exciting, you can't even see the clients there, and level up these rooms takes a year. At the moment, I can only see the point of the rest room. Maybe the whole backroom should be a large room, because these small cubes not really spectacular.

I rather could have imagined a room or place where happens similar things like the maid's "Take out" ability. Currently we can only see some random images when we using this activity, but some nsfw scenes in these places could really improve better the gaming experience.
But if I'm already at the activity, I should also mention that the flirting option currently has no function at all. Its task should be that to keep the clients in the cafe longer, but I couldn't see any difference. I also consider it's too much when we need to use the "Give number" about 11 times until we can unlock an event with a client. I would reduce this around 2 or 3 times.

From the end-of-day event in the cafe I think we still only have just a few yet, but fortunately the Dev still working on it to add more. As I said, I didn't have problem with grinding, but we really need more events too as a reward when a working day is over in the game.. The cafe events are sweet, but we really need more romance and especially NTR events as well if it's turned on.

Despite what I wrote in my comment, the truth is I really love this game, but now I just wanted to talk about what I missing in it, or I like less. The point of my post was not to pull down it with criticisms. I rather wanted to help to make it even better, because it's really an unique and fun game.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes