Ezyk

Aug 30, 2017
So does the auto-order still just order a set amount every day, instead of TO a specific amount?

I assumed it would order until it hit a certain amount, like, if i set it to fifteen it would order an amount that would get me to fifteen units of an item, then stop. But no, it orders fifteen. Every day. which is completely unusable.

Hope this is fixed by now, or if not, hope the developer eyeballs this post.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Какой-то бред, я не игра. На 38-40 день постоянно приходит какой-то чувак, появляется окно выбора из пяти пунктов, но активен лишь один, после чего происходит плохой финал. Что случилось, как это произошло, да хрен его знает. Самая пасосная игра которую я видел. Не объяснений что надо делать чтоб такого не произошло в меню заданий нет. После релиза вышло более десятка обновлений, как оказалось бесполезных обновлений. Идея игры интересная, но разработчик долбоеб.
ある種のナンセンス、私はゲームではありません。 38〜40日目には、常に何人かの男が来て、5ポイントの選択ウィンドウが表示されますが、アクティブなのは1つだけで、その後はバッドエンドが発生します。何が起こったのか、どのように起こったのか、誰が知っているのか。私が今まで見た中で最も迷惑なゲーム。タスクメニューでこれが発生しないようにするために何をする必要があるかについての説明はありません。リリース後、役に立たないアップデートであることが判明したため、12を超えるアップデートがリリースされました。ゲームのアイデアは興味深いですが、開発者は急いでいます。
Don't have cleanliness at 0% at the day end.
Two events before that happens explain it.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
How do I stop the game from crashing all the time?
Hey, sorry for the issue, can you tell me more about it? Didn't hear about any crashing and I would like to look into that. When does it crash exactly? At what moments?

Am i the only one with very long starting, loading saves and transitions problem?
I just got a bug report about that on Discord, I'll look into that. There was a speed up at loading few builds before, but now again apparently it slowed down. Thanks for letting me know.

So does the auto-order still just order a set amount every day, instead of TO a specific amount?

I assumed it would order until it hit a certain amount, like, if i set it to fifteen it would order an amount that would get me to fifteen units of an item, then stop. But no, it orders fifteen. Every day. which is completely unusable.

Hope this is fixed by now, or if not, hope the developer eyeballs this post.
Auto-order has been changed and now orders to a specific amount (if you put 20 in auto-order, next day game will try to buy the amount you are lacking to have 20 pcs on stock).

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, sorry for the issue, can you tell me more about it? Didn't hear about any crashing and I would like to look into that. When does it crash exactly? At what moments?

I just got a bug report about that on Discord, I'll look into that. There was a speed up at loading few builds before, but now again apparently it slowed down. Thanks for letting me know.

Auto-order has been changed and now orders to a specific amount (if you put 20 in auto-order, next day game will try to buy the amount you are lacking to have 20 pcs on stock).
When starting a new game or advancing to the next day it crashes sometimes and when talking to some of the girls it will say missing a file or that a win32 function failed HRESULT:0x887a0005 then it closes the game. Mostly happens when I try to Rai.

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

Can you tell me how much NTR content there is at the moment in the game except for one scene with bandits .

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Dont know if this bug has been reported, either here or patreon/discord, but from time to time the customers dont leave and.. "stack" on top of eachother. This is cool, because it allows a single maid to serve multiple clients at once, but its clearly broken. No idea what triggers it, im just mentioning it here, hoping the dev notices.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021

Can you tell me how much NTR content there is at the moment in the game except for one scene with bandits .

Howler Sting

Jun 7, 2021
Это.
View attachment 1723952

How much is approximately NTR by episode ? The picture shows 1 episode and how many more ?
All the client related CGs under each maid is NTR.
Cynthia has with the jock and sports fan, cookie has with the tall ugly guy and a group scene with Cynthia and the sports fans. Finally Rai has 3 different scenes with rich guy, av producers and the twins.
On top of this Cynthia has scenes with the inspector, small ones with jock and similarly for the other maids

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
All the client related CGs under each maid is NTR.
Sophie has with the jock and sports fan, cookie has with the tall ugly guy and a group scene with Sophie and the sports fans. Finally Rai has 3 different scenes with rich guy, av producers and the twins.
On top of this Cynthia has scenes with the inspector, small ones with jock and similarly for the other maids
I see , thank you .

Reactions: Howler Sting
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes