astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
All the client related CGs under each maid is NTR.
Cynthia has with the jock and sports fan, cookie has with the tall ugly guy and a group scene with Cynthia and the sports fans. Finally Rai has 3 different scenes with rich guy, av producers and the twins.
On top of this Cynthia has scenes with the inspector, small ones with jock and similarly for the other maids
and MC only got 1 vanilla fuck scene for each girl. I didn't know why Dev even bother with Vanilla route at this point. I can't remember what is the last version MC got to fuck something.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Cynthia NTR!! Nice thats what im talkin about! Idc if Sergil has all the other girls but for some reason I like to see Cynthia fuckin around she is perfect for it. I like the MC with Cookie tbh I think they go good together. Rai maybe with Richy Rich but idk yet. Oh and by the way what is that little brown eye looking symbol that pops up in the scenes sometimes? I still dont know what that is or if it does anything.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and jowishg

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
and MC only got 1 vanilla fuck scene for each girl. I didn't know why Dev even bother with Vanilla route at this point. I can't remember what is the last version MC got to fuck something.
I THINK I could be wrong, but I have the suspicion that most MC sex scenes events are currently Patreon only.
Its JUST a suspicion though, I have no access to said Patreon version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

inqu1sit0r92

Jun 18, 2017
The game starts for a very long time, when you click on a new game in the menu a long loading begins again, then game crash with this error

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
Oh and by the way what is that little brown eye looking symbol that pops up in the scenes sometimes? I still dont know what that is or if it does anything.
If you right click on the correct spot in the scene, then a extra view/pick should be visible (in the Cynthia- Jock scene you see her ass/panties from behind when she's leaning on the railing)

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I'm still waiting for the upgrade of the back rooms with hot scenes of the girls with customers.
Patience is my great asset;)
Game Needs Netorare but the dev is very reluctant about it. I want to see Cynthia cheats on mc, but chances are slim. I give the game one more chance, if there are no changes i drop it, those who enjoys it hf (y).

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Game Needs Netorare but the dev is very reluctant about it. I want to see Cynthia cheats on mc, but chances are slim. I give the game one more chance, if there are no changes i drop it, those who enjoys it hf (y).

Honestly it would just feel out of place in this game as the way Cynthia acts in the netorase/sharing scenes is she puts the mc above everything else, even when she is in the middle of extreme pleasure and and focusing completely on the sex. She doesn't want the mc to leave her no matter what. In the end it just wouldn't make sense with her character, as well as if the dev does something he isn't interested in it will probably come out with not as much quality as the other scenes. This game should not go down that route and only focus on netorase/sharing instead as the quality of those scenes are great and enjoyable in my opinion. Cynthia has a low amount of netorase scenes anyway and I hope we can get more from her as she is so sweet and sexy in them.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
RareAlexDev
You actually oculd have added that pizza guy to that date event, game is about that so dont know why such reservation.
The more of such unexpected development the better, for example scene witch backrooms when girl is blowing client you could add extra scene where other one goes in and takes her from behind when she still service the original guy

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Honestly it would just feel out of place in this game as the way Cynthia acts in the netorase/sharing scenes is she puts the mc above everything else, even when she is in the middle of extreme pleasure and and focusing completely on the sex. She doesn't want the mc to leave her no matter what. In the end it just wouldn't make sense with her character, as well as if the dev does something he isn't interested in it will probably come out with not as much quality as the other scenes. This game should not go down that route and only focus on netorase/sharing instead as the quality of those scenes are great and enjoyable in my opinion. Cynthia has a low amount of netorase scenes anyway and I hope we can get more from her as she is so sweet and sexy in them.
Personally, I also think this game should stay on the Netorase way. But sometimes I miss those Netorare elements when your girlfriend has her own thoughts, and the MC cannot influence her decisions, and desires. Currently the situation is that the cheating scenes depend on whether the MC nods to it or not. It’s completely optimal and safe in real life, but in a game it can be little boring in the long run. Mixing the Netorse with a little Netorare would be a better way maybe. But I don't want those opportunities either where the MC and Cynthia will break up, just it would be better if you could have less control over your girlfriend's actions. I don't think there's an even more exciting sight when the MC sees his girlfriend having fun with someone else without his permission, and he watches from afar as it happens.. :D

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Personally, I also think this game should stay on the Netorase way. But sometimes I miss those Netorare elements when your girlfriend has her own thoughts, and the MC cannot influence her decisions, and desires. Currently the situation is that the cheating scenes depend on whether the MC nods to it or not. It’s completely optimal and safe in real life, but in a game it can be little boring in the long run. Mixing the Netorse with a little Netorare would be a better way maybe. But I don't want those opportunities either where the MC and Cynthia will break up, just it would be better if you could have less control over your girlfriend's actions. I don't think there's an even more exciting sight when the MC sees his girlfriend having fun with someone else without his permission, and he watches from afar as it happens.. :D
That wouldn't work with the way the characters are written either as Cynthia puts mc above all else which is a nice change from all the normal netorase games where they are filled with netorare hints. We honestly have enough of those anyway tbh. This game is a nice change from the normal shenanigans netorase games fall into. As most of those are the gf just doing her thing while this one is the mc controlling everything instead of just being passive. Netorase gets lumped into going hand in hand with netorare way to much and it detracts the fun out of most games with it in my opinion as netorase is sorta of like a power play for the one who is sharing their partner in which even if the partner enjoys sex with other people and maybe even gets more pleasure from the stranger than their own partner(the person sharing the partner) would give them they would never betray their partner and that just gives a sweet sense of joy to the one who is sharing their partner. This along with the standard kinky things netorase brings (such as just the joy of watching the partner having sex with others) is what makes it really great to enjoy, but when you bring netorare into it, it kinda defeats the point as now you don't know if your partner really would betray you or leave for someone else. Which ruins half of netorase in my opinion. I really hope this game doesn't go down that route tbh as like I said before we have enough of those types of games already.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
That wouldn't work with the way the characters are written either as Cynthia puts mc above all else which is a nice change from all the normal netorase games where they are filled with netorare hints. We honestly have enough of those anyway tbh. This game is a nice change from the normal shenanigans netorase games fall into. As most of those are the gf just doing her thing while this one is the mc controlling everything instead of just being passive. Netorase gets lumped into going hand in hand with netorare way to much and it detracts the fun out of most games with it in my opinion as netorase is sorta of like a power play for the one who is sharing their partner in which even if the partner enjoys sex with other people and maybe even gets more pleasure from the stranger than their own partner(the person sharing the partner) would give them they would never betray their partner and that just gives a sweet sense of joy to the one who is sharing their partner. This along with the standard kinky things netorase brings (such as just the joy of watching the partner having sex with others) is what makes it really great to enjoy, but when you bring netorare into it, it kinda defeats the point as now you don't know if your partner really would betray you or leave for someone else. Which ruins half of netorase in my opinion. I really hope this game doesn't go down that route tbh as like I said before we have enough of those types of games already.
If I'm not wrong the netorase is also essentially about your partner having sex with some1 else, so a little infidelity wouldn't kill the game ..believe me ;)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If I'm not wrong the netorase is also essentially about your partner having sex with some1 else, so a little infidelity wouldn't kill the game ..believe me ;)
Depending on your choices this game either follows either an alpha cuck MC, or a harem MC. Either way Sergil isn't some beta character that fits a setup like that. There's a difference between getting off on sharing your loved one and getting off on your loved one cheating on you. This game and the cafe they work in is supposed to be a safe place based on consent and control. Cynthia straight up cheating on Sergil would completely fly in the face of that. It doesn't really fit the setup or theme of the game.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Depending on your choices this game either follows either an alpha cuck MC, or a harem MC. Either way Sergil isn't some beta character that fits a setup like that. There's a difference between getting off on sharing your loved one and getting off on your loved one cheating on you. This game and the cafe they work in is supposed to be a safe place based on consent and control. Cynthia straight up cheating on Sergil would completely fly in the face of that. It doesn't really fit the setup or theme of the game.
Well after I saw that "allowed" gangbang between Cynthia and the sports fans, I wouldn't think a little "adventure" would cause such a large hit in their relationship. But I know the point here the loyalty.. :D Just after 3 guy's sperm on Cynthia's face I didn't know we still talking about .. loyalty :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well after I saw that "allowed" gangbang between Cynthia and the sports fans, I wouldn't think a little "adventure" would cause such a large hit in their relationship. But I know the point here the loyalty.. :D Just after 3 guy's sperm on Cynthia's face I didn't know we still talking about .. loyalty :D
3 guys cum on her face... if you let them. I'm not into cuck fantasies so triangle pin content does absolutely nothing for me, but there's still a massive difference between dating someone who's such a slut that she lets 3 dudes cum on her in front of you, and dating someone who let's you allow 3 dudes to cum on her as part of a mutual business agreement. Sergil has the final say in that and that makes for a pretty big difference.
Plus you can take the triangle pin away at any point in time. So it's not like the pin represents some open and unlimited consent to cheat as much as she wants so much as it's an on going agreement that can be reneged at any time.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
there's still a massive difference between dating someone who's such a slut that she lets 3 dudes cum on her in front of you, and dating someone who let's you allow 3 dudes to cum on her as part of a mutual business agreement.
Yeah... it's a massive difference. :D The second one must be estimated, coz she is a real "diamond" :D

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes