Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I don't think you understand the characters as Cynthia has always put the mc first in the situations involving her sharing and such and just because she enjoys it doesn't mean it comes anywhere close to the importance of her relationship and it has been shown that she cares far more about the mc than the act of sharing itself. Her enjoying the act is what is supposed to happen as her and sergil are doing this to spice of their sex life. I also don't understand how you think just because she squirted that she would prefer the sex with the customers over her relationship with the mc. Also just because netorase has been part of the game since the beginning doesn't mean netorare has to be in the game as well as if the dev isn't interested in putting netorare in the game then it shouldn't be in the game anyway as it will only lessen motivation as doings stuff your are not interested in will only hurt the product.

At the end of the day there is no point changing the flow of the game and the genres when something is already working perfectly fine. It just also doesn't make sense with the way the characters are written.
Im not gonna argue about it further lol we obviously have different perceptions of the characters and game as a whole. But I will say this. IF there is Cynthia cheating content planned I will gladly pledge as a patron. hahaha

Last edited:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I don't understand what your point is, it's a video game not real life as well as people can definitely be happy with a relationship that involves sharing and swinging irl as well. I also don't have a problem with netorare, but there is simply no need to force it into the game. They way the mc and cynthia are also written doesn't support it as well. Some evidence of this is the fact that no sharing happens without cynthia first making sure she has the mcs exact approval of that situation (she also has a scene where she even talks about how she doesn't want the mc to leave her and acts kinda desperate about it). The Mc himself also definitely doesn't seem the type of guy to just sit by and let things happen if he suspects something either, he would most definitely bring it up at least in a friendly way or figure out some way to get to the bottom of it and deal with it tbh as he is kinda sneaky.
Nobody said anything about forcing ntr into the game, if the dev doesn't want it then no way it happen. We are just discussing what we like and what not thats it. Cucking(netorase) needs its own tag, honestly most of the people sees NTR and thinking, damn finally im gonna bust a nut on some netorare :KEK:.

Reactions: Priappus

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Hey anyone else having issues running the game. I hit New game and it crashes on the loading screen

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey anyone else having issues running the game. I hit New game and it crashes on the loading screen
Hey, Is there any pop up that shows up? From which source did you download? Did you wait a moment for all assets to load up?

Sorry for the issue!

Reactions: lheat

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Nobody said anything about forcing ntr into the game, if the dev doesn't want it then no way it happen. We are just discussing what we like and what not thats it. Cucking(netorase) needs its own tag, honestly most of the people sees NTR and thinking, damn finally im gonna bust a nut on some netorare :KEK:.
I have nothing wrong with counter-arguments, until when a guy shows up with the largest ego, and tries to show me his "high" intellect. Honestly, I had nothing wrong with Trickstar’s comments either. I even risk maybe he's right. More like was our local sage, Mommysbutt.. whose manifestation caused a multiple pages comment war..

Last edited:

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Hey, Is there any pop up that shows up? From which source did you download? Did you wait a moment for all assets to load up?

Sorry for the issue!
Unfortunately I do not. Download source is MEGA. Yeah, just left it to load and usually crashes on own with the "Not responding" window popup. I'll attach a screenshot of what happens if it helps. No need to apologize, all part of the process :)

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Unfortunately I do not. Download source is MEGA. Yeah, just left it to load and usually crashes on own with the "Not responding" window popup. I'll attach a screenshot of what happens if it helps. No need to apologize, all part of the process :)
I never met this problem and I'm not sure, but I think it's still load, just you need to wait a bit longer. If you won't try to close the game by force, there is some chance the message will be gone and the game will works.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I get the Not Responding whenever loading a new scene or a save. It doesn't full on crash for me, but the not responding happens every time.

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Just a little of an update. So uninstalled the 7.19 public version. Signed up on patreon and got the patreon version 7.20 version. No idea what caused the bug but 7.20 seems to work perfectly fine for me

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RareAlexDev

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
i have to ask do you or have you ever laughed while writing any dialogue in the sex scenes?
Slight spoilers for in-game content, look out guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I hope other people will have similar reaction!

Thanks for asking, I didn't hear that question yet!

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
its normal to only sell on or two thing per day? or i'm doing something wrong? all that appears to me during the caffe phase is orders with a X
nvm, i saw that i have to buy at the shop before open the coffe. jesus i dont pay attention to anything at all.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I have a technical issue. I unlocked Rai's second client scene with the filming staff, but when I click on the icon here:

Nothing happens. I can select the image, I see that I clicked on it, it's just that the scene isn't triggered. I already saw this scene in a previous update but I figured I should report this. The other client scenes (that I unlocked) were fine.
Thx in advance.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have a technical issue. I unlocked Rai's second client scene with the filming staff, but when I click on the icon here:

Nothing happens. I can select the image, I see that I clicked on it, it's just that the scene isn't triggered. I already saw this scene in a previous update but I figured I should report this. The other client scenes (that I unlocked) were fine.
Thx in advance.
Did you maybe take back her triangle pin by mistake? Check the items screen if you can give it to her. If I remember right if you don't have the pin given then you can unlock the scenes but you can't play them

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes