fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly, it's not the case. It really seems to be a bug. Also, it has to be noted (even if it's a detail) that I have more trouble running this version than the last one I played (just before Ame was introduced I believe). It works, but the program takes a lot of time to launch.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there,

So did he start removing some animations? Cant find The breakfast sex with Cynthia or the sleepover...
I won't be removing any animations from the game, no point of doing this. If you are talking about Patreon exclusive events, then they are in Patreon version of the game.

DEVELOPERS can you make it so that you can only download the patch and not the whole game a few GB?
Unfortunately it's nearly impossible to do with the current engine that I'm using. Sorry for that.

I have a technical issue. I unlocked Rai's second client scene with the filming staff, but when I click on the icon here:

Nothing happens. I can select the image, I see that I clicked on it, it's just that the scene isn't triggered. I already saw this scene in a previous update but I figured I should report this. The other client scenes (that I unlocked) were fine.
Thx in advance.
Thanks for reporting. The best case scenario would be if you could send me your save so I could check all the flags and maybe figure out what happened. Sorry for late reply regarding that and for the issue, I'm mostly active on discord and try to figure out the bugs as soon as they appear/are reported there.
You can also try to click the third event, even if it looks closed. Maybe some visual bug happened. I'll look into it either way!

Alex

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Rai's femdom scenes are so good. I hope more come. I'm especially looking forward to Rai and MC's femdom scenes.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Thanks for reporting. The best case scenario would be if you could send me your save so I could check all the flags and maybe figure out what happened. Sorry for late reply regarding that and for the issue, I'm mostly active on discord and try to figure out the bugs as soon as they appear/are reported there.
You can also try to click the third event, even if it looks closed. Maybe some visual bug happened. I'll look into it either way!

Alex
Afterward, I continued and the client scenes of other maids were working fine. I also had the event with twins locked as I couldn't do the event with the film crew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then toward the 100s days as I did most of the content I simply stopped going to see the maids at the end of the day, but shortly afterwards what I'd call a fucking miracle happened: when I tried clicking on the event, it triggered.
It was on day 107, I kept the save for that day in the first slot (maybe it'll help you) as I continued playing to unlock the few final stuff I didn't in the game. I can send you the save, just tell me what file it is.

I finished almost almost everything now, except some details like the cg with others skins.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm interested in the back rooms and did not see any upgrades in it:(,I hope to see it in the next updates.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
I cant run the game. Its doesnt even start, immediately stops working. How to fix that ? What i need to play the game ?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I cant run the game. Its doesnt even start, immediately stops working. How to fix that ? What i need to play the game ?
It happens to me too, but after a while the game start. do you have avast antivirus? first time i run the game it starts in a "shield-program" therefore it requires more time to start

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
It happens to me too, but after a while the game start. do you have avast antivirus? first time i run the game it starts in a "shield-program" therefore it requires more time to start
No-no, you dont understand me. I have message that "program stop working", or some thing like that, i dont use english as system language.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes