billybob131

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 5 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.

Updated for 0.7.23

Extract into %localappdata%\Secret_Care_Cafe
How do you install this for mac?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
A lot of people are asking questions in this thread about NTR.
"you can avoid it" is the most common response, I don't think that's being faithful to the questions or truthful in general.
the game is HEAVILY ntr based

For vanilla (+netori) hscenes involving the protagonist(no other guys):
Cynthia: 5 segments total, all short as shit. 3 are non penetrative, 2 penetrative.
Cookie(netori): 4 segments, also short as shit. 2 non penetrative. 2 penetrative.
Rai(netori): 2 segments, also short as shit. both penetrative.

For ntr hscenes:
Cynthia: ability cards. 5 segments total. 2(+1) very long segments . 2 short segments.
Cookie: ability cards. two segments total. 1 short segment. 1 long one, shared with Cynthia.
Ria: ability cards. 2 long segments. and 2 short segments.

*I could have missed some scenes for both sides, but the point still stands*

(not yet implemented) harem scenes are just rare events where two of the chicks flash you.

Length-wise, the NTR segments dwarf the vanilla segments. the ntr ones are multiple scenes, multiple position animated scenes with follow-up segments. The vanilla segments are one animated scene with one position and that's about it. If one was to strictly play the game UTTERLY vanilla (no netori) he'd be stuck with 5 "meh" segments and the story ones, even with the netori scenes it's pretty "meh".

The game as of right now (0.7.23) is utterly underwhelming in regards of non-ntr, non-existent in terms of harem. I don't think one can truthfully say the vanilla experience is as fleshed out as the ntr experience. I hope this changes in the future as cuckoldry isn't my thing. But with the current trend, updates containing vanilla and harem are nearly nonexistent.

If you are playing for ntr, the game is great, otherwise its underwhelming

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
^Overall, it feels like the dev ended up spending too much time building up the romance (without sex.) while actually putting NTR scenes in the game. his supporters are now mostly NTR fans because of the latest content and they demand more NTR, so vanilla + harem are being put on the backburner.

The developer can say that the harem/vanilla route isn't an afterthought, but with all due respect: His promises of future NTR features and none for anything else; and how the updates are going surely makes it look like so.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
A lot of people are asking questions in this thread about NTR.
"you can avoid it" is the most common response, I don't think that's being faithful to the questions or truthful in general.
the game is HEAVILY ntr based

For vanilla (+netori) hscenes involving the protagonist(no other guys):
Cynthia: 5 segments total, all short as shit. 3 are non penetrative, 2 penetrative.
Cookie(netori): 4 segments, also short as shit. 2 non penetrative. 2 penetrative.
Rai(netori): 2 segments, also short as shit. both penetrative.

For ntr hscenes:
Cynthia: ability cards. 5 segments total. 2(+1) very long segments . 2 short segments.
Cookie: ability cards. two segments total. 1 short segment. 1 long one, shared with Cynthia.
Ria: ability cards. 2 long segments. and 2 short segments.

*I could have missed some scenes for both sides, but the point still stands*

(not yet implemented) harem scenes are just rare events where two of the chicks flash you.

Length-wise, the NTR segments dwarf the vanilla segments. the ntr ones are multiple scenes, multiple position animated scenes with follow-up segments. The vanilla segments are one animated scene with one position and that's about it. If one was to strictly play the game UTTERLY vanilla (no netori) he'd be stuck with 5 "meh" segments and the story ones, even with the netori scenes it's pretty "meh".

The game as of right now (0.7.23) is utterly underwhelming in regards of non-ntr, non-existent in terms of harem. I don't think one can truthfully say the vanilla experience is as fleshed out as the ntr experience. I hope this changes in the future as cuckoldry isn't my thing. But with the current trend, updates containing vanilla and harem are nearly nonexistent.

If you are playing for ntr, the game is great, otherwise its underwhelming
Don't play every update if you aren't into NTR, that's my advice. It's a fun game, the scenes that are there are hot and I like the cast. Most of the plot scenes and scenes in general are vanilla centered, most of the sex scenes are swinging. The swinging scenes are also pretty well entirely disconnect from the actual plot. Since Sergil's romance stories are plot based and the swinging scenes are all fan service it makes sense to the narrative that vanilla sex scenes get less development. If you're just here to fap to non NTR then maybe check back in a year.

^Overall, it feels like the dev ended up spending too much time building up the romance (without sex.) while actually putting NTR scenes in the game. his supporters are now mostly NTR fans because of the latest content and they demand more NTR, so vanilla + harem are being put on the backburner.

The developer can say that the harem/vanilla route isn't an afterthought, but with all due respect: His promises of future NTR features and none for anything else; and how the updates are going surely makes it look like so.
Tbh that's more vanilla/harem fans fault than anything. When an NTR fan sees an optional NTR game there's a relatively good chance that the dev is going to get a sub. When an NTR hater sees an optional NTR game, even if it's really good there's not much chance the dev will get a sub out of them. Optional NTR usually ends up with an all NTR fanbase on Patreon. Even if that's the original plan if vanilla fans aren't going to fund the project then there's going to be consequences to the vanilla players.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Most of the plot scenes and scenes in general are vanilla centered, most of the sex scenes are swinging.
I think it's inane to say world-building scenes are "vanilla centered".

Tbh that's more vanilla/harem fans fault than anything. When an NTR fan sees an optional NTR game there's a relatively good chance that the dev is going to get a sub. When an NTR hater sees an optional NTR game, even if it's really good there's not much chance the dev will get a sub out of them. Optional NTR usually ends up with an all NTR fanbase on Patreon. Even if that's the original plan if vanilla fans aren't going to fund the project then there's going to be consequences to the vanilla players.
Because developers pull this shit, they'll say the game is "ntr optional", and then start mag dumping ntr while maybe throwing a crumb into anything else. I supported the game but I'm going to drop my subscription.

It's a scummy practice to say you're developing both sides when every update is more NTR or "vanilla" content being world-building for the universe in general, or just fucking base game mechanics that don't play a role in the h-scenes. If you're going to develop a ntr game, by all means, but say that you're doing that. don't mislead people into believing it's a balanced project to possibly get a couple more cents in.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Dev should say from the start what he want to make honestly. Say he want to make game with optional Ntr just to get sub from both side wasn't cool. I was a sub at first but not anymore after string of ntr update with no vanilla content in sight. Mc can't even fuck his gf whenever he want. No fuck in working time or after work. Every fuck he got was event relate and can't repeat that. I think all 3 of them already forgot what mc 's dick look like.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Mc can't even fuck his gf whenever he want. No fuck in working time or after work. Every fuck he got was event relate and can't repeat that
Yeah I mean honestly. At least other NTR games like culture shock can use the lame excuse "Well they are your siblings you cant just fuck them right away" even if that excuse is kind of shit, but this game doesn't have that problem. They are literally already together yet have such disappointing scenes. I dont know how bad it is compared to the sharing content as I dont play that part, but it is for sure underwhelming. I do find it funny that the dev always comes in here to assure people, only for it to go straight back into the the stuff he really likes.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I do find it funny that the dev always comes in here to assure people, only for it to go straight back into the the stuff he really likes.
That's what makes me fear for the worse, the developer himself has a cuckold fetish and that's what he wants his game to be. only using "im working on both!" as a way to try to pull subscribers. he used the excuse "I want the harem to be realistic" but that's so lazy.

1) the ntr scene featuring cookie has her going from "I don't want to do this" to "fuck yeah let's do a gangbang" just because Cynthia told her to do it. so ntr doesn't have to be realistic but harem does?

2)He made no strides to make the harem realistic, he made no strides outside of ntr content for nearly a year at this point.

3)he said he's trying to implement both, but "he can't please everyone"... so he just decides to please one side and utterly ignore the other.

Wouldn't be surprised if he just finishes the ntr side, shoehorns in two vanilla scenes of the same quality as now, and calls it a day. optional ntr? no, optional vanilla.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
That's what makes me fear for the worse, the developer himself has a cuckold fetish and that's what he wants his game to be. only using "im working on both!" as a way to try to pull subscribers. he used the excuse "I want the harem to be realistic" but that's so lazy.

1) the ntr scene featuring cookie has her going from "I don't want to do this" to "fuck yeah let's do a gangbang" just because Cynthia told her to do it. so ntr doesn't have to be realistic but harem does?

2)He made no strides to make the harem realistic, he made no strides outside of ntr content for nearly a year at this point.

3)he said he's trying to implement both, but "he can't please everyone"... so he just decides to please one side and utterly ignore the other.

Wouldn't be surprised if he just finishes the ntr side, shoehorns in two vanilla scenes of the same quality as now, and calls it a day. optional ntr? no, optional vanilla.
Saw your review.
Does NTR content really overshadows the vanilla THAT much ? :unsure:
Perhaps since the grind game is so long and I perhaps I lost the feeling of the time passed by, but If I should compare both paths in their content its more or less 40% vanilla and 60% NTR right ? I mean the game is a sharing focused game and has brothel mechanics. And when I look at the changelogs im not surprised that the game favors NTR then Vanilla/Harem because thats the game original game idea.

But I agree with you that the Vanilla content is lacking in quality and scenarios, perhaps you can say its not realistic but the NTR content is. I mean when I saw the long events of Cynthia + Chookie gangbang/group sex or her NTR scene with the customer she was on a date or Rais Foto shooting group sex or the other event with this blond dude you get the feeling that the vanilla path is more or less a after though.

I waited like 1 year or so to play it, dont tell me in all this year the content was only one sided o_O

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Saw your review.
Does NTR content really overshadows the vanilla THAT much ? :unsure:
Perhaps since the grind game is so long and I perhaps I lost the feeling of the time passed by, but If I should compare both paths in their content its more or less 40% vanilla and 60% NTR right ? I mean the game is a sharing focused game and has brothel mechanics. And when I look at the changelogs im not surprised that the game favors NTR then Vanilla/Harem because thats the game original game idea.

But I agree with you that the Vanilla content is lacking in quality and scenarios, perhaps you can say its not realistic but the NTR content is. I mean when I saw the long events of Cynthia + Chookie gangbang/group sex or her NTR scene with the customer she was on a date or Rais Foto shooting group sex or the other event with this blond dude you get the feeling that the vanilla path is more or less a after though.

I waited like 1 year or so to play it, dont tell me in all this year the content was only one sided o_O
It does. the game hasn't had a vanilla h-scene introduced since way beyond November, at least one worth a damn. I played the game back in October and other than some QOL changes the vanilla content is almost untouched. the developer brushes it off as people being anti ntr as usual, but he doesn't give a damn about anything that isn't ntr.

I genuinely feel betrayed by the developer as I enjoyed the direction the game was going. But it's easier to write "omg I love bouncing on le big dick xD" than any elaborate or nuanced romance so might as well not try.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It does. the game hasn't had a vanilla h-scene introduced since way beyond November, at least one worth a damn. I played the game back in October and other than some QOL changes the vanilla content is almost untouched. the developer brushes it off as people being anti ntr as usual, but he doesn't give a damn about anything that isn't ntr.

I genuinely feel betrayed by the developer as I enjoyed the direction the game was going. But it's easier to write "omg I love bouncing on le big dick xD" than any elaborate or nuanced romance so might as well not try.
Damn, since November last year ? Thats like 7 months. If you supported him for this months and he didnt deliver I feel you, wont call it a scam but its a shitty move nonetheless, but its also to some point your fault too.
I mean the basis of the game is Netorase. Realisticly speaking he would prio what he wants (cuckhold stuff) and what the Patreons want. I also think his supporters are into such stuff too so you should have seein it coming.
1-2 updates would be max for me to plug out, but 7 months is just obvious. I mean it kinda sucks but if thats the dev.

From the other comments it seems like its not worth waiting until another full year ? (For non NTR content)

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Damn, since November last year ? Thats like 7 months. If you supported him for this months and he didnt deliver I feel you, wont call it a scam but its a shitty move nonetheless, but its also to some point your fault too.
I mean the basis of the game is Netorase. Realisticly speaking he would prio what he wants (cuckhold stuff) and what the Patreons want. I also think his supporters are into such stuff too so you should have seein it coming.
1-2 updates would be max for me to plug out, but 7 months is just obvious. I mean it kinda sucks but if thats the dev.

From the other comments it seems like its not worth waiting until another full year ?
Honestly I did subscribed to the pat and sat on it without checking up on the game for a long period of time, I just now found out he didn't do shit for those months. So yeah, a part of the blame lies with me. Not sure what the future brings, but the game clearly isn't going in a balanced direction as of right now.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Honestly I did subscribed to the pat and sat on it without checking up on the game for a long period of time, I just now found out he didn't do shit for those months. So yeah, a part of the blame lies with me. Not sure what the future brings, but the game clearly isn't going in a balanced direction as of right now.
Oh yeah, I get you man. I also subbed to different artist or game devs for months (in some cases even a full year) without checking out on them (because patreons feed gets overwhelming when you have like 40 + people you support) only to realises I fucked myself over with what these people were doing.
So I get you when you say you feel betrayed. I mean I keep scrolling through the changelog and I see only NTR related scenes. The only one I see what could be non NTR are SFW short scenes.
I didnt even thought the game has a harem path becuase of lack of such content in the game. I just thought they fooling arround like lifting their skirts.

I dunno. Game setting, Game mechanics (Brothel management) + off screen cucking (Flirt/Care/Take out and Give), heavy focus on NTR scenes on lenght and quality, points me to the direction that its a Netorase game as a core, and the Vanilla part comes later. Hence I reviewed it from this standpoint. I mean if you say that after 7 months nothing was added I could have played this game already back then.

Dont know man, I thought that my 3 of 5 was a bit harsh already but when I read the comments and saw what was delivered I think I should rethink about my review. Dont even know if I should give it another try now from your perspective or wait another year again.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Oh yeah, I get you man. I also subbed to different artist or game devs for months (in some cases even a full year) without checking out on them (because patreons feed gets overwhelming when you have like 40 + people you support) only to realises I fucked myself over with what these people were doing.
So I get you when you say you feel betrayed. I mean I keep scrolling through the changelog and I see only NTR related scenes. The only one I see what could be non NTR are SFW short scenes.
I didnt even thought the game has a harem path becuase of lack of such content in the game. I just thought they fooling arround like lifting their skirts.

I dunno. Game setting, Game mechanics (Brothel management) + off screen cucking (Flirt/Care/Take out and Give), heavy focus on NTR scenes on lenght and quality, points me to the direction that its a Netorase game as a core, and the Vanilla part comes later. Hence I reviewed it from this standpoint. I mean if you say that after 7 months nothing was added I could have played this game already back then.

Dont know man, I thought that my 3 of 5 was a bit harsh already but when I read the comments and saw what was delivered I think I should rethink about my review. Dont even know if I should give it another try now from your perspective or wait another year again.
I am a very opinionated individual, so I wouldn't copy my stance without being informed first. if you are curious about the content you can just download the game and get the gallery unlock. As the thread indicates, I have a very negative stance and some people hold one similar. But I personally wouldn't change my opinion without checking it out if our roles were reversed.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I am a very opinionated individual, so I wouldn't copy my stance without being informed first. if you are curious about the content you can just download the game and get the gallery unlock. As the thread indicates, I have a very negative stance and some people hold one similar. But I personally wouldn't change my opinion without checking it out if our roles were reversed.
Well I played it, both paths. I unlocked almost everything expect some of these Cards. Hence I downloaded a gallery unlocker.
Thats why I thought my 40 to 60 ratio of vanilla to NTR would be based fairly.
However now that I hear for the first time there is supposed to be a harem, which I dont even see in the slightest being implemented, and the difference on quality of NTR scenes then the short vanilla ones make me rethink things now. Im a sucker of harems hence im very biased on that part.
I thought that in these months the game was developt equally, hence I waited for more content, but I doubt that after this long time another year wait will change anything. Probably gonna find this weekend some free time to replay agian and watch more carefully of the different content.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have said it in my previous post, the future of this game must be the back rooms, there customers can give blowjob to the glory hole and a lot of things can be done there(this will be done with payment), this is what I would like to see in the continuation of this game,all but he finds them just boring.

name

Mar 8, 2017
i will say that the whole purpose of this site is that the games are free, and you should play any of them before deciding whether or not to support it further than that

Reactions: Monosomething

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
This entire discussion is you justifying you being uppity. It's completely inane to take a porn game so seriously that it elicits feelings of betrayal, especially over something so damn trivial. Go touch some grass you weirdo
I like that the user who liked this comment to get over feelings of betrayal is named NTRFun :)

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes