Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
At one moment Cynthia asked MC if he'll agree to her having a second date with the single sports' fan, i clicked yes and no follow up? Is it a bug, or a work in progress?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.1Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Voilsh

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
That feel when there's finally a mac release but it's super buggy. There's a gamebreaking freeze when you go to upgrades, and there are no names in the gallery screen. Guess I'll keep waiting.

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Hi, I have a quick question. Or rather need help understanding the back rooms. I barely unlocked the back rooms and I’m feeling a bit lost.

I learned that I can’t let the clean percentage drop to zero. But when I put someone in there to clean, the % still goes down. Is this normal?

Also, I’m guessing I’m still in the beginning and just unlocked the Backrooms, so I’m sure later on things will make more sense right? Anyways, when the caffe is closed is there a way to see the maids stats? I could have sworn I was looking to check their energy level before I opened the caffe to see which 3 maids to use but I couldn’t find this.

Lastly, this could be me just being an idiot and not looking hard enough but where is the tutorial for the back rooms?

confused player,
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes