yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Heck, it would be really cool if it was a story centered on Netorase with Cynthia .
That would be nice but diversity is pretty good with the current batch of characters. Ame especially might even overshadow Cynthia in numerous parts of the internet

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey there,

what is new in
[v0.8.10] ?
I always put a short summary of the stuff in Patreon updates, you can see them either here in the first post in 'Developer Notes', in News tab on discord or on Patreon post summary (viewable by everyone single sentence).

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
Updates have all been great! But i am very worried the game will be left incomplete. Dev wants to finish the game soon, but there is so much more yet to deliver. Events that have been teased and i am not sure if they will happen or not. Like scenes from takeouts with various customers. Also other characters like Cynthia's mother and Emilia. As for me, i still want to see another maid and maybe a butler or something? Also sharing, netorase don't think there is nearly enough (i know it takes time to make).
Basically i am worried dev wants to bite off more than they can chew.
Complete status is subjective, but hope there will be no loose ends at the end of the project. One of my favorites of all time.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Updates have all been great! But i am very worried the game will be left incomplete. Dev wants to finish the game soon, but there is so much more yet to deliver. Events that have been teased and i am not sure if they will happen or not. Like scenes from takeouts with various customers. Also other characters like Cynthia's mother and Emilia. As for me, i still want to see another maid and maybe a butler or something? Also sharing, netorase don't think there is nearly enough (i know it takes time to make).
Basically i am worried dev wants to bite off more than they can chew.
Complete status is subjective, but hope there will be no loose ends at the end of the project. One of my favorites of all time.
Alex seems dead set to finish the game so there's no worries about him walking away for the time being. You should join his Discord to get a good idea where his head is at. For the most part, he's putting the community first which is good to see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

TttQwQ

May 25, 2021
Any reason to keep playing around 15k popularity? I mean plotwise, the girls still have some events I believe. Good game overall, hope it gets more content.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
I can't rly complain .. if i remember correctly .. this is RareAlex first game ? For that it's pretty good and the only thing that isn't that great is .. the balance between grind / content .. but can be fixed with 1-2 new girls and events in general.

Oh and also he is one of the few devs that delivers as promised, no bullshit excuses like "oh my country was hit by a meteor".

summarized
good dev & good game

Last edited:

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021

Alex is putting out a Survey so if you wish to share your voice as a fan, best do so now
I hope alex takes into consideration, that you can fill in multiple Votes.
I wish he had done a patreon only survey. (even though i am not a supporter)

EDIT: i on the contrary wish for more scenes with the current maids. i don't want another 60 scenes from other 30 maids that i don't like.

Reactions: hp_surfer

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
EDIT: i on the contrary wish for more scenes with the current maids. i don't want another 60 scenes from other 30 maids that i don't like.
I too would like if he made more content for Ame and that all maids had as much scenes as Cynthia before moving to new ones, but another maid or staff member (doesn't necessarily need to be another maid) would make the shifts more managable

Reactions: TttQwQ

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
On the topic of what content we want to see, I can think of a fairly minor-scale thing I'd really want. Each girl has about a million takeout CGs, while only having like three or four give number CGs. I would love to see more variety when it comes to the nudes they send, since each girl only has one or two with sometimes nearly nonexistent variants for the other costumes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
can anyone one recommend more games that have this art ?
I see a lot of images with this art on PIXIV

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can anyone one recommend more games that have this art ?
I see a lot of images with this art on PIXIV
It's koikatsu art. I think there's a tag for koikatsu in the search on F95. I'm on mobile right now so I can't check

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes