HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

New Teaser is out alongside a survey! If you want to share what you think about the game and wish to share your thoughts, fill it out!

Reactions: User327 and abirvg

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: abirvg

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
How come each download link in the OP (for Win) shows a different file size? 6.05, 6.1, 6.5 GB.
That's pretty normal for file hosting sites. Don't know the exact reason as to why, but if you check other games it'll be the same deal. Unless it's a massive difference it's nothing to worry about. Once downloaded the file should be the same size no matter what site you used. That said if you used both gofile and pixeldrain or whatever to download the game and the downloaded files are different sizes then it'd be a bit sketchy.

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
Really wish this game had slower story progression. Started a new save for 8.38 because it's been awhile. It feels like you have to kinda rush for the pins and certain things in order for the story to not feel a bit disjointed or have moments where characters reference things that haven't happened yet, not common, but there are a few moments (most around the backrooms). The pacing also causes issues with random events. Those only play when you don't have a new scene to unlock after work, but because the main story unlocks so quickly you don't see most of them until you're finished with it and then you're seeing a bunch of scenes that were made way earlier in the game's development that have characters being shy about stuff they got over ages ago.

Slowing main story-line pacing by requiring scenes to have more progression with the girls in their own story content and maybe increasing stat requirements would add more continuity and for the player to have a bit more control over the pacing (personally think Ame gets unlocks as a maid too early in the game as well).

Another option could be an item you buy in the shop that pauses main story progression, which would probably be easier to manage.

I know none of this would be easy to do and maybe this is just a me problem, but having started the game back when it didn't have as much content, using the same save and playing after every handful of updates. Starting fresh was kinda surprising with how fast the pacing was. Doesn't ruin my enjoyment and this has probably become my favorite "VN?", but it was a bit jarring.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Really wish this game had slower story progression. Started a new save for 8.38 because it's been awhile. It feels like you have to kinda rush for the pins and certain things in order for the story to not feel a bit disjointed or have moments where characters reference things that haven't happened yet, not common, but there are a few moments (most around the backrooms). The pacing also causes issues with random events. Those only play when you don't have a new scene to unlock after work, but because the main story unlocks so quickly you don't see most of them until you're finished with it and then you're seeing a bunch of scenes that were made way earlier in the game's development that have characters being shy about stuff they got over ages ago.

Slowing main story-line pacing by requiring scenes to have more progression with the girls in their own story content and maybe increasing stat requirements would add more continuity and for the player to have a bit more control over the pacing (personally think Ame gets unlocks as a maid too early in the game as well).

Another option could be an item you buy in the shop that pauses main story progression, which would probably be easier to manage.

I know none of this would be easy to do and maybe this is just a me problem, but having started the game back when it didn't have as much content, using the same save and playing after every handful of updates. Starting fresh was kinda surprising with how fast the pacing was. Doesn't ruin my enjoyment and this has probably become my favorite "VN?", but it was a bit jarring.
Alex actually interjects new story and sex scenes in older canon scenes so they are looking to be remedied over time. It used to be different like with Boss Battles and such. After 2, it's all new trigger compared to a year ago.

Hopefully in time you'll see if the progress is still too fast but it's for sure still happening and Alex is working on it.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes