T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i have a "weird" request:

someone could screen where usually is the skip day function?

because even having the green gem, i can't skip the day.

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Ok, here's the thing: i used once, i got the event, but now i can't use it anymore.
Sounds like an in-day event is happening, like boss or special character visits. Can you go through for 2 days and see if the skip button returns? If not, can you send me your save so i can check what might be happening? Sorry for the issue.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Sounds like an in-day event is happening, like boss or special character visits. Can you go through for 2 days and see if the skip button returns? If not, can you send me your save so i can check what might be happening? Sorry for the issue.
Erm...where i can find the saves?

I know this seems a weird question, but....

1725972851713.png

as you see, i don't have a save data folder ._.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Here all the saves.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know in Ame's Goth Guy Client event the first one when you reach a choice to Go on a date with him or to fuck him does the first choice give a variant sex scene? Or something else happens?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone know in Ame's Goth Guy Client event the first one when you reach a choice to Go on a date with him or to fuck him does the first choice give a variant sex scene? Or something else happens?
Those are the Triggers for Sharing. Every girl will get one just in case you don't want to share that particular girl. If you choose, Date; Ame's storyline with fucking him will end there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abirvg
4.00 star(s) 92 Votes